Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Woman Attacked With Acid By Boyfriend Speaks Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacked With Acid By Boyfriend Speaks Out (1287 Views)

Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Attacked With Acid By Boyfriend Speaks Out by Seandeeds(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
The woman attacked with acid by boyfriend, has spoken out again. Ms Paulina Imuere, 41, was bathed with acid on August 28, 2010. Her lover poured acid on her and disfigured her.

The attack took place around 4 a.m. on the 27th August 2010. She just came back from a church programme and the acid incident occurred. Her boyfriend, Mr. Difference Ogba is now serving a ten-year jail term in Okere prison in Warri after he was convicted by the High Court at Otu-Jeremi.

The attack left Paulina blind with one eye completely chopped off by the acid and the other blind but with chance to be restored.

Her two nostrils are also damaged with her skull grafted in efforts to save her.

Saturday Vanguard visited the woman at her Okuokoko residence: According to her, “ my elder sister, Mrs. Kate Agbavwre and members of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry and Church of God mission have been helping me and I have great hope that help will come one day. I can still see again. Doctor confirmed that I can still see again but at a very high cost. My faith is stronger now as I have taken God as my father.

“If Ogba repents and God forgives him, it is good for him. I have forgiven him, for pouring acid on me. God is the true judge. I leave him to his God. The incident has changed my perception about life and my faith in God has grown.”

Back in 2011, after the attack, the once beautiful woman who men found irresistible was a shadow of her former self after she was discharged from University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH, Benin City.

Paulina, a divorcee and mother of three needs a lifeline of N10 million to restore her dignity.
Save Our Soul

“We are pleading with the government, non-government organizations, Niger Delta Development Commission, Delta State Oil-

Producing Areas Development Commission and other public-spirit organizations and persons to come to the rescue of our sister.

We were told that corrective surgery can help rescue my sister but the cost is too much for us.

We do not have the resources to do it but we call for help. We have been told by the doctor that one of her eyes can be restored through surgery but it will cost so much. We need help so that at least she can see again”.

Paulina can be reached on 08027247745 through the sister, her account number is Paulina Imuere Ecobank 0059195587

- See more at: http://seunsblog.com/woman-attacked-with-acid-by-boyfriend/#sthash.3k878sEH.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops / How I Was Scammed By Konga.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.