Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. (1281 Views)

Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos / Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. by peeparty(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
A brave woman knocked out and choked the rapist unconscious after he assaulted her on her way home Cheltenham, England, UK.

Mark Willis bit off more than he could chew, when attacked a kickboxer who was on her way home in the early hours of the night. Willis attacked his victim, repeatedly punched her in the face, dragged her over a wall, threw into a garden and jumped on top of her, preparing for rape.
kickboxing1-640x427

A brave woman knocked out and choked the rapist unconscious after he assaulted her on her way home

But the woman, who had two years of kickboxing and completed a self defence course, finally pulled herself together and fought back. She managed to put the man in a triangle choke – encircling the attacker’s neck and one arm with the legs legs in a configuration similar to the shape of a triangle until he lost consciousness.

Recalling that day the woman said: “He sat on top of me and told me that I had to be quiet and do as he said, otherwise he would hurt me. I cursed and screamed, I think I screamed that he will go to hell. He responded by hitting me in the face. My legs were still free so I lifted my left leg up onto his shoulder and around the back of his neck.

I crossed my right leg over and squeezed together as hard as I could. I closed my eyes and held it for as long as I could hoping he would pass out in a few seconds. Then I felt his body go limp. I thought he had lost consciousness or run out of air. I flipped him off, rolled over and crawled through the bushes to the door of the house.”

Willis was quickly arrested and admitted the attack but denied any sexual assault. But a jury convicted him of sexual assault and he was remanded in custody until sentencing. Meanwhile, the woman was awarded $700 as a “a tiny token of the court’s appreciation of what she has done to bring about the apprehension of Mr Willis.”
http://www.naij.com/488746-rapist-attacks-woman-gets-knocked-out-by-victim.html

1 Share

Re: Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. by peeparty(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
you girls you betta go and learn kickboxing or any self defence course.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. by Tallesty1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
peeparty:
you girls you betta go and learn kickboxing or any self defence course.
First to comment on your own thread?

BTW any eye witness Cause she fit kill him and claim he was a rapist to escape jail.
Re: Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. by peeparty(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
you eh u just d follow me bumper to bumper.
Tallesty1:
First to comment on your own thread?

Re: Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. by peeparty(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
cc
lalasticlala
Re: Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
In this part beer and won't let them eat well and train well grin
Re: Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
That's what am talking about cheesy
Thumbs up girl! (If truly he tried to ra.pe you)
Re: Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chaaaiii.....I need to learn Taekwoendo....grin
Re: Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. by Krisgift(f): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
I need me some serious self defense training biko... Unlike that Abia state girl who was raped and the rapist was even taking a nap.

Operationcrushtheirballs.
Re: Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just get pepper spray jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. by peeparty(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
lol wicked
EggovinMma:
Just get pepper spray jare.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops / Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.