Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka (2801 Views)

Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
what does TAN means sef
Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
saxywale: what does TAN means sef
TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA.
They are 'employed' to launder Gej's image on the social media and they are payed 30K per month

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
lakhadimar: TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA.
They are 'employed' to launder Gej's image on the social media and they are payed 30K per month
Ha..okay. it reminds me of Daniel KANU 1million youth days. Definitely not interested.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72: Cream De La Cream of SE extraction were at the event..
Peter Obi sitting side by side with Andy Uba. Anambra politics = politics without bitterness.

I wish our brothers from the South West can learn a thing from them.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Those laid-back people should just come and learn a lot from us..

Anambrans are the most politically enlightened people in Nigeria. Playing politics without bitterness..

Sunnybobo3:
Peter Obi sitting side by side with Andy Uba. Anambra politics = politics without bitterness.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72: Those laid-back people should just come and learn a lot from us..

Anambrans are the most politically enlightened people in Nigeria. Playing politics without bitterness..

Sunnybobo3:

This is South West politics at its best;

------2003, Dr. Ayo Daramola, a PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Ekiti State, and a consultant on Social Protection and HIV/AIDS to the World Bank Country Office in Abuja was murdered in his bedroom at his hometown, Ijan-Ekiti. A nutritionist who recently joined the race, his death is linked to the intra-party crisis, which has thrown up political enemies after the death of the third term agenda in the state. He was stabbed, shot and hacked to death.

------   Engineer Funso Williams, PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Lagos State and chairman, Board of Directors of Nigeria Maritime Authority (NMA) was murdered on July 27, 2006. Police are still investigating this assassination. Forensic experts were invited from London to assist them. The police arrested PDP gubernatorial aspirants in the state and some members of the NMA board. They were held for about three weeks. 

-------- On July 16, 2005 unknown gunmen killed Alhaji Lateef (alias Lati Osogbo) a close associate of the strongman of Ibadan politics, Alhaji Lamidi Adebibu, in Ibadan. 

--------- Alhaji Sulaimon Olajokun, a Lagos-based businessman and one of the 'financiers' of the group, Oranmiyan was murdered on his way to Lagos from Ile-Ife Osun State, in a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) on May 15, 2005. He was a chieftain of the Alliance for Democracy (AD). 

---------  On December 23, 2001, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Chief Bola Ige, was killed inside his bedroom at Ibadan, Oyo State. The police declared one Olugbenga Adebayo, ( a.k.a. Fryo) wanted in connection with the murder. The trial of suspects took many twists and turns; several judges resigned from the case, and Ige's wife died after one of the futile hearings to trace the killers. The Oyo government withdrew the case from the court in 2004. 

---------- Mrs. Emily Omope (a.k.a . Thatcher), an AD member, died on March 3, 2003 at the UCH Ibadan after an acid attack in December last year by unknown persons. 

--------- Unknown assailants in Lagos killed Dele Arojo a PDP gubernatorial aspirant on November 25, 2002. 

--------- On December 19, 2001, Mr. Odunayo Olagbaju, a member of the Osun State House of Assembly, was killed in front of the Moore police station, Ile-Ife, Osun State. 

--------- Ahmed Sardauna, chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State also fell to the assassin’s bullet in 2003

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by aresa: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Faun:

You mean the same way your people have traded their lives for the eternal servitude under the 72 year old cattle rearer MuhaMALU Bokohaari?

Ode go back to elementary school. Buhari is not the president of Nigeria and he's not even a public official in the north talk less yorubaland..

Servitude on the other hand isyou exchanging your life and votes for just one repainted airstrip and unbuilt bridge you and your people are paying JB to build and make toll payments for 30 years..Give away 10 kobo and end get back 1 kobo in return..

Talk about penny wise , pounds foolish....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by BrokenTV: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Hungry Men! jonathan can only "rule" south east and some parts of South South in 2015 where incompetence is tolerated!
I know say this one pain you wella. Do you think that if the South east and south south don't cast their vote for a northern that the northern will win the Presidential election. Jonathan have better chance of winning this election than any other person, underestimate the Igbo's at your own risk.

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by DankemzI(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
BrokenTV:
I know say this one pain you wella. Do you think that if the South east and south south don't cast their vote for a northern that the northern will win the Presidential election. Jonathan have better chance of winning this election than any other person, underestimate the Igbo's at your own risk.

true talk

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by oluwasegunfummi: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Good to be on this thread.......eko o ni baje oooo cool

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by strangest(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
aresa:

Ode go back to elementary school. Buhari is not the president of Nigeria and he's not even a public official in the north talk less yorubaland ..

Servitude on the other hand isyou exchanging your life and votes for just one repainted airstrip and unbuilt bridge you and your people are paying JB to build and make toll payments for 30 years..Give away 10 kobo and end get back 1 kobo in return..

sorry, you were saying? yeah... we still know the people that sold their vote for rice

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by meforyou1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Hungry Men! jonathan can only "rule" south east and some parts of South South in 2015 where incompetence is tolerated!
this shameless boy, where are the ebonyi pictures u promised to publish since a month ago?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Faun(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
aresa:

Ode go back to elementary school. Buhari is not the president of Nigeria and he's not even a public official in the north talk less yorubaland..

From this dumb post of yours above, it is clear to everyone that it is you who needs to get back to elementary school (even enroll in the holiday programme) so you can learn the difference between servitude and support.

Let me break it to you, m0ron. Guess what? As long as Goodluck Jonathan is the president of Nigeria, EVERYBODY is constitutionallly under his servitude, and that includes the neutrals, the opposition, as well as your Yoruba land of empty-headed touts, inbreds, delusional dunces and spineless certificate-holding thickos.
With all your noise about progressivism, care to remind us again how your 'progressive' region voted in 2011? Every realist knows your cacophony of 'progressive' i..d.iocy begins and ends on Nairaland.
With the near-unanimous support recorded in Yorubaland for Jonathan during the 2011 election, would you, in your extremely shallow mind also call that 'servitude'?
With the unanimous support your 'most educated' state of Ekiti gave Fayose, would you also call that 'servitude'? grin

And about that bridge... Don't drink panadol over someone else's headache, you idle conehead.
The Igbo people have repeatedly made it clear they WILL NOT f..u.cking dine with you in your shameless party. When will you digest that bitter pill?

Countless times, you vagabonds keep crying about Igbo people and weeping more than the bereaved.
When they rejected Ngige in Anambra, was it not your band of nonentities (also known as leaders in Yorubaland) who staged the protest in Abuja?

Please get a hint already and stop fooling yourselves.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by UnknownT: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Itoroetti:

bro hufa na?
did seun ban ur main moniker?
i noticed dat thread about belem's pix was shot down
Does Chino have a main moniker? All his monikers are online and main grin
Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by gratiaeo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Those who voted for GEJ in 2011 will still vote for him in 2015 no doubt i.e
Ogun
Lagos
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo etc

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Itoroetti(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
UnknownT: Does Chino have a main moniker? All his monikers are online and main grin

na u talk that one ooo
Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by ogbronx(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
aresa: What's else is new and what's nationwide about some Jonathan funded gatherings confined to SE and the usual suspects?

Talk about people trading their hopes, interests and future generations for instant and misguided gratifications .....
Its so mind troubling to see that the black race is against itself. This pple are nothing but misguided and empty. You are so right.
Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Longeria(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thank you for your free lecture on your personal wish. But I can tell you that Igbo nation has come of age, so they know what to do and the right time to do it. For the first time in my life, Igbos are speaking with one voice, which is a big shock and disappointment to those born to rule and their western slaves. Whoever regards the dignitaries that attended yesterday's event as hungry Men must be suffering from MENTAL FAMINE.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Longeria: Thank you for your free lecture on your personal wish. But I can tell you that Igbo nation has come of age, so they know what to do and the right time to do it. For the first time in my life, Igbos are speaking with one voice, which is a big shock and disappointment to those born to rule and their western slaves. Whoever regards the dignitaries that attended yesterday's event as hungry Men must be suffering from MENTAL FAMINE.

Spare me! Didn't they speak with one voice during the times of Obasanjo,Yardua,Abacha and IBB? Tell me which government they didn't speak with one Voice! Just tell me one!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Ngokafor(f): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: Good to be on this thread.......eko o ni baje oooo cool

grin grin grin....

@chino if that picture is really you then permit me to say you are not bad looking at all...at least you look way better than that scary picture of the red-eyed short dude who curses like a native doctor on this section you had been posting for like forever lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Faun:

From this dumb post of yours above, it is clear to everyone that it is you who needs to get back to elementary school (even enroll in the holiday programme) so you can learn the difference between servitude and support.

Let me break it to you, m0ron. Guess what? As long as Goodluck Jonathan is the president of Nigeria, EVERYBODY is constitutionallly under his servitude, and that includes the neutrals, the opposition, as well as your Yoruba land of empty-headed touts, inbreds, delusional dunces and spineless certificate-holding thickos.
With all your noise about progressivism, care to remind us again how your 'progressive' region voted in 2011? Every realist knows your cacophony of 'progressive' i..d.iocy begins and ends on Nairaland.
With the near-unanimous support recorded in Yorubaland for Jonathan during the 2011 election, would you, in your extremely shallow mind also call that 'servitude'?
With the unanimous support your 'most educated' state of Ekiti gave Fayose, would you also call that 'servitude'? grin

And about that bridge... Don't drink panadol over someone else's headache, you idle conehead.
The Igbo people have repeatedly made it clear they WILL NOT f..u.cking dine with you in your shameless party. When will you digest that bitter pill?

Countless times, you vagabonds keep crying about Igbo people and weeping more than the bereaved.
When they rejected Ngige in Anambra, was it not your band of nonentities (also known as leaders in Yorubaland) who staged the protest in Abuja?

Please get a hint already and stop fooling yourselves.

Brutality!
Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Switpal(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dats gud.
Team GEJ!
Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Chino72: Why are you worried dude..? cheesy

You have been crying since few days ago.. cheesy

I am the one in that picture..I have since claimed to be that guy in that pix who is definitely comfortable enough to feed your entire family.. grin grin

The guy in the pix is chino..can you stop crying now..? cheesy

Handsome indeed!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by meforyou1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
GEJ till May 29, 2019. QED
Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I will search for the ediotu! He must be handed over!

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by chinolization: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Politics is a game of permanent interest. Imagine Peter Obi and Andy Uba sitting side by side.. cheesy cheesy

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by desgiezd(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
In picture no. 4, how is Peter Obi sitting?
Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by chinolization: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
He actually sitting between two parties.. cheesy

desgiezd: In picture no. 4, how is Peter Obi sitting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

’fg’s Plane Waited In Vain For Chibok Girls In Yola’ / APC: Nigeria's Military May Be Destroyed Due to Handling of Buhari’s Certificate / Buhari To Make First Official Visit to Niger Republic On Wednesday-Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.