Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) (2873 Views)

Who Will You Like To Hang Out With In This Group? / Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing / Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
I GO FOR OLAMIDE... WHO IS YOUR CHOICE?

Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by sseunth(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
which group?
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sorry I uploaded the wrong picture first
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Davido
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hatux: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
And why should Patoranking be on that list? The guy is upcoming though...

1 Like

Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
sseunth: which group?

check again bro... It been modified
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by peacynelson(f): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Patoranking
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hannesy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pls who re they?!!!!

1 Like

Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
hannesy: Pls who re they?!!!!
google searchn dat 4 u
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hannesy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sexipea: google searchn dat 4 u
help me search ahh dnt ve MB

1 Like

Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hensben(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
hannesy: Pls who re they?!!!!
they re nigeria under-17 footballers..so u dont even know, well...

3 Likes

Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hensben(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
peacynelson: Patoranking
why him? you mean, you havent heard my music in your area....i am the one jor!

1 Like

Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hannesy(f): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sexipea: google searchn dat 4 u
no MB
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hannesy(f): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
hensben: why him? you mean, you havent heard my music in your area....i am the one jor!
nd who u come be??
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
hannesy: help me search ahh dnt ve MB
bt u ad mb 2 open d thread grin
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hensben(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
hannesy: nd who u come be??
i am the one that sang... erm erm....wait let me check the title of my song...#too many hit tracks from me..*checking my track list*
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hannesy(f): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sexipea: bt u ad mb 2 check open d thread grin
no ma nairaland is free
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hannesy(f): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
hensben: i am the one that sang... erm erm....wait let me check the title of my song...#too many hit tracks from me..*checking my track list*
lmao
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
hannesy: no ma nairaland is free
shocked
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hensben(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sexipea: shocked
with the way you are shinning ur eye balls, it will fall from the socket very soon.
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hensben(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
hannesy: lmao
you know my song right! pls help me sing it for peacynelson to hear...she seems not to know my song n she had played it countless time...she might be listening to my song now.
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
hensben: with the way you are shinning ur eye balls, it will fall from the socket very soon.
who?! Me?! Definately not..
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hensben(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sexipea: who?! Me?! Definately not..
ah!..not you..my bad.. i am referring to Sexipea.
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by peacynelson(f): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
hensben: you know my song right! pls help me sing it for peacynelson to hear...she seems not to know my song n she had played it countless time...she might be listening to my song now.
which song did u sing
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by Tval(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
The one that won Osun state governorship election.
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hannesy(f): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sexipea: shocked
y na
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hannesy(f): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
hensben: you know my song right! pls help me sing it for peacynelson to hear...she seems not to know my song n she had played it countless time...she might be listening to my song now.
ooooh okk d one tontoh dike produced aii
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hensben(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
peacynelson: which song did u sing
assignment for you.
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hensben(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
hannesy: ooooh okk d one tontoh dike produced aii
exactly!..HI-5 for u...ur head dey there... i featured her self as back up vocalist...that tinglintinglintinglin voice in the background of th song was her voice...listen to it again.
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hannesy(f): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
hensben: exactly!..HI-5 for u...ur head dey there... i featured her self as back up vocalist.
I pity u
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hensben(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
hannesy: I pity u
why? u dont like the song?...but... embarassed
Re: Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) by hannesy(f): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
hensben: why? u dont like the song?...but... embarassed
ur song d make me sleep gud nit joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos / Everything Wrong With Linda Ikeji / Michelle Williams Wears Ankara And Braided Twists On The Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.