Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,995 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pls Your advice Is Needed urgently.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Your advice Is Needed urgently.... (480 Views)

Am About Dropping Out Of School, Should I Go Ahead?? Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / 3:49 CGPA, What Is The Way Forward Please? Your Advice Is Needed. / Is 2.7 Gpa Adequate For A Masters Degree In Canada,please Your Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Your advice Is Needed urgently.... by Rawlings120(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pls Which among this courses do you think is more preferable to Study..... Banking and Finance(B.F) OR Business Administration and Management( BAM).. Thanks and God bless
Re: Pls Your advice Is Needed urgently.... by psucc(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
OP any of those course will suffice provided you bend down and read to get whatever grade your effort could fetch.
That's my opinion anyway.
Re: Pls Your advice Is Needed urgently.... by purplesummer(f): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Which one is B.F and BAM?
You want to Bam up
Re: Pls Your advice Is Needed urgently.... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
purplesummer: Which one is B.F and BAM?
You want to Bam up
lol

OP, you dont need advice.

Just do a cross-evaluation on your self and you'll know what you want to study.
Re: Pls Your advice Is Needed urgently.... by Rawlings120(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: lol

OP, you dont need advice.

Just do a cross-evaluation on your self and you'll know what you want to study.

Pls why I need an advice cos my younger sister ask for my opinion and was confused on what to tell her..... Pls yours will be highly appreciated. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Vs Education? / Unn Extends Application For Advert/shoping Form / Hnd Engineering Vs Bsc Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.