Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (50462 Views)

The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by inteli: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2014
I tink d health Ministry does not want d US to steal the formula for dis cure datz why dey r not releasing d full info.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by jonced(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2014
Great news...hopefully we can extract serum from her and administer on other patients. What about the 1,000 doses of drugs that the Canadian govt. gave to WHO? Can't we have some for the affected Nigerians?
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by MrBUN86(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Am new, don't kw whtz going on here
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Now That's comforting!
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by lekinz(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
What's d cure self
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Ikesquare: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
1.9 Billion to fight Ebola!! I see new multi millionnaires springing up shortly..I jst hope d funds will be used judiciously..
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by jude33084(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
undecided
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Akin89(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
onyebuchi chukwu....na only u waka com?

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Seequadry(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2014
bitter kola, salt, ....wetin dem use na.

abi una dey fear ABA boys ni...
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2014
kenn100: Wow! Great news...This news is even more comforting now for some reasons:

1: it shows that with God everything is possible (He alone has the final say)...hence let's continue to ask God to help us through prayers.

2: it shows that with or without Zmapp, there is still hope 4 us...if Dr. Anonymous could recover from this deadly viral disease, then it could happen to anyone else and i pray it happens soon enough.

3: i'm not ruling out the fact that this doctor's gene may actually contain the solution (anti-bodies) that could be used on other affected patients...(lets also put that into consideration too).

Finally, the fact remains, there is hope afterall...
To God be the glory!!!
Tonight's gonna be a good night...

Blessed art thow Naija!!!

Glory be to God? Why did he create the virus in the first place? Sic. In case you missed it, a small percentage of about 20% of people infected with ebola survive naturally, a bigger percentage of 40% survives with early detection and monitoring in a Healthcare facility without Zmapp. No God needed

When simple facts were presented about nano silver Nigerians in their usual way flew into fits of rage,with hundreds of conspiracy theories about America. Now your incompetent minister of health has said this drug is a farce,I wonder the next conspiracy will be?

Has America bribed the minister? Did they add poison to drug to make sure Nigerians don't get a cure?

Let's keep the conspiracy theories coming.

15 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Wisdytech(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2014
so that means the drug is not functional?
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by EbolaParasite: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Imoy: Na lie d health minister dey talk. He does not want the FDA to knw he still went ahead in using that Nano silver after they have threatened to take necessary action against Nigeria if we used the "pesticide"

Ok if u don't bliv me, why didn't he mention the drug he used on the patient, or say the patient recovered naturally?

Nano silver all the way.

God bless nigeria.

Correct, you be soji guy. They used it in a "coded" manner. Abeg health minister carry go jare, we know it works, use it for the others but do not let the world know. We nigerians know whats up jare. All the others will recover "miraculously" in JESUS name.

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Forwetinnah: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2014
Someone's not ready to say the truth here. Anyway it won't be wise giving out the cure for the Doc just yet. Every Country protecting the Ebola virus cure...i see. As long as it works. ..fine with me undecided
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by ziezy(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2014
those pipu should sha get healed & recover ..if u like use NANI cheesy
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by UrbanMystique: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2014
The minister also announced that the drug, Nano Silva, which was thought could be used to treat Ebola patients in Nigeria, was said not to have met the requirements of the National Health Research ethics code.

now, this is how it suppose to be..
not just discarding something cos one country say so. cool

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2014
UrbanMystique:

now, this is how it suppose to be..
not just discarding something cos one country say so. cool
mumu, so na now your eye just clear ba? When you and your legion of internet donkey-brain''intellects'' don dey yap crap all these while, your brain dey frozen-mode that time ba? The creator of the drug said it is a pesticide, you and your cabal of mumus said they should use it like that on Nigerians like you. Chai! Mumu

21 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by abusol: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2014
Lagos State Ministry of Health is ahead FG Ministry of Health. When the Pesticide was rejected by Lagos State, Some People were crying foul because of party and ethnicity. We all know where they belong. Hope same people will abuse the minister Now for threading the part of Lagos state for rejecting Nano Silver.

13 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2014
satope1: Can all those nematode who were hell bent on abusing the Lagos government for rejecting the nano drug bury their head in shame at this new information.

Can we now see why the country would never develop? When you have millions of silly people on the streets who won't reason before opening their dirty mouths to spew thrash.
tru talk bro...just take a look at how these pathetic maggots are spewing bunkum gibberish bradderbash over this whole damn thread they know nothing about...I am scared of this miserable lost generation!

9 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2014
inteli: I tink d health Ministry does not want d US to steal the formula for dis cure datz why dey r not releasing d full info.
you might be right but we still can't be sure how effective and efficient this drug is except other Ebola patients also respond positively to it. Hopefully they would.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by binary123(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2014
THE ONLY AVAILABLE REMEDY TO THIS EBOLA DISEASE IS THE ANOINTING WATER FROM TB JOSHUAL, he has so far sent 4000 bottle to sierra leone and testimony are coming, i believe this is the first one from nigerial
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by UrbanMystique: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2014
Paroman: mumu, so na now your eye just clear ba? When you and your legion of internet donkey-brain''intellects'' don dey yap crap all these while, you no brain no gree work ba? The creator of a the drug said it is a pesticide, you and your cabal of mumus said they should use it like that on Nigerians like you. Chai!
slowpoke,america don't dictate how i should live my life like slimming im'becile like you.

next time Fda says all your local foods are pesticides, throw them away like they already banned african giant snails.. even if they you not too fhuck your wife/gf anymore, dont. MUMU

5 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2014
binary123: THE ONLY AVAILABLE REMEDY TO THIS EBOLA DISEASE IS THE ANOINTING WATER FROM TB JOSHUAL, he has so far sent 4000 bottle to sierra leone and testimony are coming, i believe this is the first one from nigerial
Guy you too dull!

14 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Fxwarrior: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2014
chronique: Is he dismissing the nano silver cos the U.S criticised and condemned it or were there tests carried out on it,that revealed it wasn't up to standard?

They simply don't want people to hikack it for themselves.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by iamord(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2014
kenn100: Wow! Great news...This news is even more comforting now for some reasons:

1: it shows that with God everything is possible (He alone has the final say)...hence let's continue to ask God to help us through prayers.

2: it shows that with or without Zmapp, there is still hope 4 us...if Dr. Anonymous could recover from this deadly viral disease, then it could happen to anyone else and i pray it happens soon enough.

3: i'm not ruling out the fact that this doctor's gene may actually contain the solution (anti-bodies) that could be used on other affected patients...(lets also put that into consideration too).

To God be the glory!!!

Who is this one again??

10 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by boleswagg: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2014
OMG stupid leaders,imagin the drug invented doesnt work he has the gut to say it just lik that? No passion no remorse at this crucial time when life is at stake fools! If its abroad he wouldve resigned saying he failed his people bunch idiots.

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2014
God is good

btw make dem tell us wetin heal d doctor
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2014
UrbanMystique: slowpoke,america dont dictacte how i should live my life like slimming im'becile like you.
yet 1mbeciles like you would easily kill their brother just to get an American visa. Mumu grin

next time Fda says all your local food are pesticides, throw them away like they already banned nigerian giant snails.. even if they you not too fhuck your wife/gf anymore, dont. MUMU
blah blah blah blah, incoherent rants from a deranged donkey grin grin. With each passing day and each of your comments I read, I see how 'smart' you are. Damn! Your stupidity is in tetrabytes, you deserve to be sacrificed to the Aztec gods mumu grin. I hope after reading this thread you are forever redeemed from your pluto-esque darkness of ignorance,......coz it would be a disaster if you by mistake transfer such gene to your unborn kids. Chai mumu grin

16 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2014
chronique: Is he dismissing the nano silver cos the U.S criticised and condemned it or were there tests carried out on it,that revealed it wasn't up to standard?
You could have asked: were there tests carried out on it that revealed it was up to standard? Because, all what we were told was that nano could be used.

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by cold(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2014

To God be the glory!!!

Lest you forget,it was god that struck us with this plague from the onset

4 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by aggiel: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2014
Wisdytech: so that means the drug is not functional?

We Nigerians should know our people better, the press are the No. 1 people u shouldn't disclose all information. Let's look at it from one angle, the Nano-silver came into the country on Thursday, American Govt ruled against using such drug, and still remained hell bent there were not gonna send Nigeria the Zmap drug, even when they sent doses to Liberia and Guinea and even promised Ghana to be there for them in case of any outbreak. Whatever the Nigerian Govt did to the American Govt, Na only God know, but as u all know there is God in everything we do.

Miraculously between Thursday and Saturday, one of the patient was said to have recuperated excellently, my dear do u need more information again as to wat was responsible for her quick recovery, desperate situations requires desperate measures. Our God is a God of wonders, he opened the eyes of the Nigerian Scientist who resides in America and revealed to him to send Nano to his beloved people in Nigeria before extremely large fatalities occur, and been a wise man he discreetly sends the cure to Nigeria, because he doesn't want the American Govt to send him to life imprisonment for spoiling their market.

Abeg we don't think we need any more information, before the end of this week, ebola would have been a forgotten story in Nigeria, all the patients would have fully recovered. Whatever that was used on the female doctor who signed up her life to be used as a test finding should be equally used on the rest.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / Nigerians Mark World Condom Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.