Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (50465 Views)

The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by texazzpete(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
aggiel:

Must u come up online to display ur level of stupidity and waywardness, its a pity ur parents have spent the better part of their lives bringing up a child like U who has no iota of caution or discipline in his character. I'm sure they must be regretting why they didn't take to plan b, ur toutism and utmost level of madness must be causing ur parents so much pain and grief in their heart, wat a wasted son.

Look, I wasn't the one that established that you're a half-wit. YOU did. So why attack me now?

There is absolutely no difference between anyone that believes in this Nano Silver and those that thought drinking salt water could cure Ebola. All - like you - exhibit an uncommon form of stupidity.

Please, I beg you, try not to pass this level of im'becility to your offspring.

8 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by gentleuwa(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
So what r we going 2 do,what's d cause of her recovery because we wana knw.bside,d health minister is nt plain on dis mata.mayb he doesn't want d general public 2 knw dat he stil went ahead 2 use d Nano-silver.diaris God ooooo.8-)
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by ceejayluv(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
gentleuwa: So what r we going 2 do,what's d cause of her recovery because we wana knw.bside,d health minister is nt plain on dis mata.mayb he doesn't want d general public 2 knw dat he stil went ahead 2 use d Nano-silver.diaris God ooooo.8-)
Believe me.. A cure for ebola at this critical time is not something to be hidden... And pls, know that hundreds of people have survived ebola in Liberia, etc.... 10-40% of victims typically survived it in various past outbreaks.

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
This whole nanosilver saga was a blessing in disguise. I'm finding new intelligent NLers to follow.

Too bad NL doesn't have a block feature though. The dumbest people are the loudest and most argumentative.

6 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by mbulela: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: The minister also announced that the drug, Nano Silver, which was thought could be used to treat Ebola patients in Nigeria, was said not to have met the requirements of the National Health Research ethics code....Minister Onyebuchi Chukwu angry angry angry

Please can someone sack this man. angry angry
This man is proving to be a massive fraud.
I hope he will not come back and tell us a kobe was spent on this silver thing?
That 1.9 billion released for Ebola will be accounted for via FOI

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Toks2008(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2014

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty:

you're so shallow minded nd myopic..

think away from ur sphere.. look beyond what u see..

guess i underestimated ur st.upidity...very wrongful of me ..

develop your mindset

Of course
A mad man doesn't know he's mad.
You are a mad ignorant man

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by slydog(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: The minister also announced that the drug, Nano Silver, which was thought could be used to treat Ebola patients in Nigeria, was said not to have met the requirements of the National Health Research ethics code....Minister Onyebuchi Chukwu angry angry angry

Please can someone sack this man. angry angry

They are just scared of what the US will stay, fucking mental slavery!
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by wirinet(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Colloidal silver has not yet been tested against viral disease.It was tested against HIV viruses in vitro....but so far, it has not yet undergone animal or human tests.It does have some anti-bacterial activity...and has been used in treating wounds topically (not orally).

Zmapp....on the other hand performed well in animal testing (and trying it on humans BTW...broke protocol....normally they would have still done more tests over the next few years).

The article Nanosilver particles in medical applications: synthesis, performance, and toxicity gives a full overview of all the uses of nano silver....and it can be found online via google.

See also the story of Paul Karason...who self medicated with colloidal silver for a year...with tragic results.(video below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y98b_QitrnI

Please stop misleading people. what tragic results did SELF MEDICATED colloidal silver produce? Can argyria be considered tragic? As i said earlier, the worse consequence of improperly prepared colloidal silver is skin discolouration.

European royalty had been having argyria for ages because of the use of pure silver cutlery, it did not kill them, in fact it was a status symbol - BLUE BLOOD

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by mbulela: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
It is not enough to drop this silver crap. We need to know the 'scientist' thatched yo perpetuate this fraud. Was he paid a kobe to facilitate this fraud? Either as logistics or research funding? We must know.
This minister has a PhD, right?

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
ebdib:

Of course
A mad man doesn't know he's mad.
i am a mad ignorant man
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
wirinet:

Please stop misleading people. what tragic results did SELF MEDICATED colloidal silver produce? Can argyria be considered tragic? As i said earlier, the worse consequence of improperly prepared colloidal silver is skin discolouration.

smiley

OK....Right now...we have no scientific data that proves Nano Silver works against ebola virus....or any virus...while Zmapp has a lot of evidence.

All we have are bogus claims.

I am not averse to using silver....SO LONG AS THERE IS EVIDENCE IT WORKS!

European royalty had been having argyria for ages because of the use of pure silver cutlery, it did not kill them, in fact it was a status symbol - BLUE BLOOD

grin

The term blue blood originated from the fact that because the nobility were rich enough to stay indoors and have others do the hard work in the sun for them....their skin was pale and their veins...with blue deoxgenated blood...could be seen on their body....hence the term blue blood.

As Wiki puts it sagely...

Blue blood is an English idiom recorded since 1834 for noble birth or descent; it is also known as a translation of the Spanish phrase sangre azul, which described the Spanish royal family and other high nobility who claimed to be of Visigothic descent,[14] in contrast to the Moors. The idiom originates from ancient and medieval societies of Europe and distinguishes an upper class (whose superficial veins appeared blue through their untanned skin) from a working class of the time. The latter consisted mainly of agricultural peasants who spent most of their time working outdoors and thus had tanned skin, through which superficial veins appear less prominently.

Robert Lacey explains the genesis of the blue blood concept:

It was the Spaniards who gave the world the notion that an aristocrat's blood is not red but blue. The Spanish nobility started taking shape around the ninth century in classic military fashion, occupying land as warriors on horseback. They were to continue the process for more than five hundred years, clawing back sections of the peninsula from its Moorish occupiers, and a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skin—proof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy.[15]

Silver poisoning is a serious matter....yes...a lot of people used silver a lot back then....and died from it!

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty:

I'm done with you kid
I'm sure you're a nobody in real life coming online to talk rubbish.
It's not your fault.
The Internet has enabled your likes to comment on things above your single digit Iq

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Look, I wasn't the one that established that you're a half-wit. YOU did. So why attack me now?

There is absolutely no difference between anyone that believes in this Nano Silver and those that thought drinking salt water could cure Ebola. All - like you - exhibit an uncommon form of stupidity.

Lol the morons have no chill
Showing their stupidity to the whole world

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
ebdib:

I'm done with you kid
I'm sure you're a nobody in real life coming online to talk rubbish.
It's not your fault.
The Internet has enabled your likes to comment on things above your single digit Iq

another proud ass lunatic that may possibly be a jobless graduate that's if he even has a degree ...

you're now the one that's somebody in real life..

u dnt sound smart at all...

i just Wonder how this nation of ours will take a step further with peeps like u on the loose..

I'd rather remain in the sideline watch u dance naked

mtcheew *unfollows*
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty:

another proud ass lunatic that may possibly be a jobless graduate that's if he even has a degree ...

you're now the one that's somebody in real life..

u dnt sound smart at all...

i just Wonder how this nation of ours will take a step further with peeps like u on the loose..

I'd rather remain in the sideline watch u dance naked

mtcheew *unfollows*

Look at this atrocious write up.
Gosh
Go get an education you dimwitted dingbat.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Leopantro: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
NIGERIAN DOCTOR WAS “NOT”
CURED OF EBOLA
(The Doctor NEVER had Ebola.
World Health Organization & U.S.
FDA Issued Confidential Warning
Against Nigerian Health Minister,
Onyebuchi Chukwu, For
Spreading Rumours Of False
Ebola Cure.
--Attorney Patryk Utulu
The W.H.O. and American FDA
Have Issued Joint Statement
That:
(1) Nigerian Doctor rumoured to
be cured of Ebola was NOT cured
of Ebola because the doctor
NEVER had Ebola. (Initial test
result was a “FALSE POSITIVE”
which occurs in 1 out of every
150 tests).
(2) U.S. FDA warned U.S. firms
for targeting African nations and
falsely marketing “dietary
supplements” as Ebola cure. USA
threatened penalties
(3) W.H.O./FDA issued
“Confidential NOTICE” to
Nigerian Health Minister,
Oyebuchi Chukwu, for endorsing
an unproven U.S. nutritional
supplement” and "thereby
promoted false rumours of an
Ebola cure." (WHO threatened to
block Health Minister’s
accreditation if he spread false
rumours again)
(4) W.H.O. affirmed its ruling
this week that the experimental
drug, ZMapp, can be used on
Ebola victims where available.
WHO stated categorically that
ZMapp is NOT a cure for Ebola
and that EBOLA HAS NO CURE.
WHO’s “Confidential Notice”
condemned Mr. Chukwu as
“irresponsible” for saying that
unidentified Nigerian scientist
living overseas had arranged for
Nigeria to get experimental
medicine. Chukwu identified it as
"NanoSilver,” a supplement
offered U.S. firm, Natural
Solutions Foundation, NSF.
FURTHER, THE WORLD HEALTH
ORGANIZATION SAID THAT:
(1): NanoSilver is NOT accredited
by FDA. It's products are "dietary
supplements, NOT DRUGS" and
has NOT been tested by FDA
(2): NanoSilver is for sale on a
website along with India Hemp
(marijuana) oil, ear candles, and
chocolate. (LOL. Tufiakwa!!!!)
(3): Natural Solutions
Foundation is NOT an accredited
science laboratory
(4): On July 20, 2014, NSF’s
medical director, Dr. Rima E.
Laibow, posted an Open Letter to
Presidents of Guinea, Liberia,
Sierra Leone, Nigeria and Ghana
claiming that NanoSilver cured
Ebola. Dr. Libow claimed to have
addressed 47 African health
ministers at a 2007 conference
and to be in touch with West
African governments and their
advisers. W.H.O. said THESE
CLAIMS ARE FALSE. Dr. Laibow
HAS NEVER BEEN TO AFRICA.
(5): The New York Times
repeatedly has tried to contact
Dr. Laibow who claimed that her
drug cured Nigerian doctor but
Dr. Laibow is nowhere to be
seen. Agents of the U.S. FDA are
hunting for her.
(6): Assistant Director of W.H.O.,
Dr. Marie-Paule Kieny, said
fraudsters are targeting African
nations “AND SUCCEEDING
BECAUSE OF LARGE NUMBER OF
RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ANXIOUS TO
CLAIM MIRACLE HEALING.”
(7): FDA’s Dr. Caplan said the
same people who marketed fake
HIV cure-drugs to Africans for 30
years are now marketing fake
Ebola cure to Africans “BECAUSE
OF THE STUPIDITY OF AFRICAN
RELIGIOUS GROUPS WHO ARE
TEMPTED TO CLAIM MIRACLE
CURE.”
DEAR NIGERIANS:
Please listen to the experts at
World Health Organization &
FDA. Ebola has NO cure yet.
DEAR TO RELIGIOUS PROPHETS: :
Ebola has NO cure. Stop claiming
that Ebola can be cured in
Church. You are deceiving
Nigerians and lying to yourself.
Your ego, religious arrogance
and your desire to claim
miraculous cure is false,
ignorant and criminal.
THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN
WHO DIES BECAUSE OF YOUR
FALSE MIRACLE CLAIM WILL BE
ON YOUR HANDS.

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Leopantro: NIGERIAN DOCTOR WAS “NOT” CURED OF EBOLA
(The Doctor NEVER had Ebola. World Health Organization & U.S. FDA Issued Confidential Warning Against Nigerian Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu, For Spreading Rumours Of False Ebola Cure.
--Attorney Patryk Utulu

The W.H.O. and American FDA Have Issued Joint Statement That:

(1) Nigerian Doctor rumoured to be cured of Ebola was NOT cured of Ebola because the doctor NEVER had Ebola. (Initial test result was a “FALSE POSITIVE” which occurs in 1 out of every 150 tests).

(2) U.S. FDA warned U.S. firms for targeting African nations and falsely marketing “dietary supplements” as Ebola cure. USA threatened penalties

(3) W.H.O./FDA issued “Confidential NOTICE” to Nigerian Health Minister, Oyebuchi Chukwu, for endorsing an unproven U.S. nutritional supplement” and "thereby promoted false rumours of an Ebola cure." (WHO threatened to block Health Minister’s accreditation if he spread false rumours again)

(4) W.H.O. affirmed its ruling this week that the experimental drug, ZMapp, can be used on Ebola victims where available. WHO stated categorically that ZMapp is NOT a cure for Ebola and that EBOLA HAS NO CURE.

WHO’s “Confidential Notice” condemned Mr. Chukwu as “irresponsible” for saying that unidentified Nigerian scientist living overseas had arranged for Nigeria to get experimental medicine. Chukwu identified it as "NanoSilver,” a supplement offered U.S. firm, Natural Solutions Foundation, NSF.

FURTHER, THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION SAID THAT:
(1): NanoSilver is NOT accredited by FDA. It's products are "dietary supplements, NOT DRUGS" and has NOT been tested by FDA
(2): NanoSilver is for sale on a website along with India Hemp (marijuana) oil, ear candles, and chocolate. (LOL. Tufiakwa!!!!)
(3): Natural Solutions Foundation is NOT an accredited science laboratory
(4): On July 20, 2014, NSF’s medical director, Dr. Rima E. Laibow, posted an Open Letter to Presidents of Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria and Ghana claiming that NanoSilver cured Ebola. Dr. Libow claimed to have addressed 47 African health ministers at a 2007 conference and to be in touch with West African governments and their advisers. W.H.O. said THESE CLAIMS ARE FALSE. Dr. Laibow HAS NEVER BEEN TO AFRICA.

(5): The New York Times repeatedly has tried to contact Dr. Laibow who claimed that her drug cured Nigerian doctor but Dr. Laibow is nowhere to be seen. Agents of the U.S. FDA are hunting for her.
(6): Assistant Director of W.H.O., Dr. Marie-Paule Kieny, said fraudsters are targeting African nations “AND SUCCEEDING BECAUSE OF LARGE NUMBER OF RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ANXIOUS TO CLAIM MIRACLE HEALING.”
(7): FDA’s Dr. Caplan said the same people who marketed fake HIV cure-drugs to Africans for 30 years are now marketing fake Ebola cure to Africans “BECAUSE OF THE STUPIDITY OF AFRICAN RELIGIOUS GROUPS WHO ARE TEMPTED TO CLAIM MIRACLE CURE.”

DEAR NIGERIANS:
Please listen to the experts at World Health Organization & FDA. Ebola has NO cure yet.
DEAR TO RELIGIOUS PROPHETS: :
Ebola has NO cure. Stop claiming that Ebola can be cured in Church. You are deceiving Nigerians and lying to yourself. Your ego, religious arrogance and your desire to claim miraculous cure is false, ignorant and criminal.
THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN WHO DIES BECAUSE OF YOUR FALSE MIRACLE CLAIM WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS.

God, this is so embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Enyrem(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin cheesy cryGod bless Nigeria
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by JoseRaji(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
I still suggest that blood samples be taken from the survivor and used to formulate an antidote for others
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Win95: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Get ur messages passed across without the insults pls.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
texazzpete:

dude, this form of stupidity is common and contagious

i have seen several nlers who i have regarded as rational jump on the nano silver /fuuuck obama/ fuuucck amerikka bandwagon

its actually frightening. if ebola spreads out of control, people will accept the most bizarre trado medical quackery as potent cures

be very afraid

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by smartg(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Man?

I thought it was a woman who miraculously recovered..... what are you talking about?!
its a WOMAN. I've already corrected the mistake. Nd she didnot recover miraculously, she was treated with NANO SILVER.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by smartg(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
nora544:

Please don't write such bull.sh....i..t it was a woman and i say WOMAN and not a man so you are writing without using your brain, or you have lost it in the church with your pastor!
thanks for ur insults, you can quote me again. already corrected.
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by nora544: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
smartg:
its a WOMAN. I've already corrected the mistake. Nd she didnot recover miraculously, she was treated with NANO SILVER.

[size=14pt]Stop you don't get it, the governor of Lagos say No and i say it again say no to this fake drug ![/size]
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
What will kill others won't kill us cos Nigeria, our land is covered by the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST
Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by nora544: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
lrguru: What will kill others won't kill us cos Nigeria, our land is covered by the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST

you forgot your brain in the church

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
When people were trying to explain the facts over the past 3 days, they received every kind of insult, and called white man worshippers by the brain-dead illiterates that seem to dominate this forum. Or maybe it just seems that way because they talk the most, and the loudest.

Now it has become clear what we were trying to say, and those people are whining "you can make your point without insults".

Absurdity.

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
kenn100: Wow! Great news...This news is even more comforting now for some reasons:

1: it shows that with God everything is possible (He alone has the final say)...hence let's continue to ask God to help us through prayers.

2: it shows that with or without Zmapp, there is still hope 4 us...if Dr. Anonymous could recover from this deadly viral disease, then it could happen to anyone else and i pray it happens soon enough.

3: i'm not ruling out the fact that this doctor's gene may actually contain the solution (anti-bodies) that could be used on other affected patients...(lets also put that into consideration too).

Finally, the fact remains, there is hope afterall...
To God be the glory!!!
Tonight's gonna be a good night...

Blessed art thow Naija!!!
Religion has made you very dull.
People have been surviving Ebola since 1976 without any stupid faith in any funny god. I spit on your grave!

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
nora544:

you forgot your brain in the church
u said that to somebody before on this thread, and it seems to be ur latest acquired word since January this year? Or have u used up ur 500kb brain RAM?

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
smartg:
Did you read the OP at all? or your cerebral cortex is dead? No Nano-silver pesticide was used!

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister by duni04(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Did you read the OP at all? or your cerebral cortex is dead? No Nano-silver pesticide was used!
Give it up already mhen, its no use grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Nigerians Mark World Condom Day / 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.