Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Meet The ‘never Known Parents’ Of Banky W! They’re So… Lovely!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The ‘never Known Parents’ Of Banky W! They’re So… Lovely!! (1489 Views)

Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . / The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The ‘never Known Parents’ Of Banky W! They’re So… Lovely!! by Fiaaaf: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
They set out time just to visit their son, Banky W!

The EME record label boss shared a selfie photo which also features his parents as they visited him after a very loooong time!
Check out the selfie + more inneresting details >>>>> http://mayowalicious..com/search/label/Awww
Re: Meet The ‘never Known Parents’ Of Banky W! They’re So… Lovely!! by ifyfaith: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2014
I'm not gonna open dat link

2 Likes

Re: Meet The ‘never Known Parents’ Of Banky W! They’re So… Lovely!! by echobee(f): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2014
ifyfaith: I'm not gonna open dat link
seconded
Re: Meet The ‘never Known Parents’ Of Banky W! They’re So… Lovely!! by hatux: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2014
ifyfaith: I'm not gonna open dat link
echobee:
seconded
Both you should thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Meet The ‘never Known Parents’ Of Banky W! They’re So… Lovely!! by Mskrisx(f): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2014
Hatux u can never change
Re: Meet The ‘never Known Parents’ Of Banky W! They’re So… Lovely!! by hatux: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mskrisx: Hatux u can never change
What have I done wrong ma'am?
Re: Meet The ‘never Known Parents’ Of Banky W! They’re So… Lovely!! by fovic: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
He took dat head fr his dad

(1) (Reply)

Pic:Mike Ezuruonye Takes Selfie Wit Pres.GEJ,Endorses Him And Says GEJ Till 2019 / Wedding Of D Week. / Timaya's Daughter Celebrates Her 3rd Year Anniversary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.