Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? (1184 Views)

An Open Letter To The Church: How The Church Can Make The World A Better Place / Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Alexk2(m): 12:40am On Aug 17, 2014
Here are some irreplaceable pieces of the Christian that cannot happen when you live in isolation from the church:

USE OF SPIRITUAL GIFTS - I Corinthians 12 makes it clear that God has given spiritual gifts to every Christian. And verse 7 states unmistakably that these abilities are not provided to make you feel good; they are abilities to minister that should be used for the common good! I Peter 4:10 commands us to use spiritual gifts to help each other.

The same passage makes it clear that we meet with other Christians so they can use their gifts to strengthen us. God's gift of a preacher or teacher is wasted if no one comes to hear them speak.

MUTUAL MINISTRY - The church is pictured as a body in I Corinthians 12, and Paul explains that each part of the body exists to meet the needs of other body parts. In the same way, God intends each of us to meet the needs of other believers, using our strengths to help in their areas of weakness. I Corinthians 12:21 expresses it this way: "The eye cannot say to the hand, I have no need of you." Neither can a Christian claim to be self-sufficient today.

The New Testament is full of “one another” commands. We are to comfort one another (I Thessalonians 4:18), build up one another (I Thessalonians 5:11), confess our sins to one another (James 5:16), pray for one another (James 5:16), and many more. How can we obey these directives if we stay away from the gathering of believers?

ACCOUNTABILITY - God designed the church as a place where spiritual leaders could watch out for our welfare, as a shepherd guards the sheep (I Peter 5:1-4; Hebrews 13:17). A Christian who answers only to himself can easily rationalize sinful attitudes or actions; regular contact with other Christians can keep us sharp.

A single verse should actually be sufficient answer for this question: Hebrews 10:25 warns its readers against “forsaking the assembly of yourselves together, as the manner of some is.”
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Nastydroid(m): 1:24am On Aug 17, 2014
*Going to church*...brb
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by johndafff(m): 2:49am On Aug 17, 2014
I'm in church don't disturbe.....
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by THEVOICE3: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2014
Alexk2: Here are some irreplaceable pieces of the Christian that cannot happen when you live in isolation from the church:
USE OF SPIRITUAL GIFTS - I Corinthians 12 makes it clear that God has given spiritual gifts to every Christian. And verse 7 states unmistakably that these abilities are not provided to make you feel good; they are abilities to minister that should be used for the common good! I Peter 4:10 commands us to use spiritual gifts to help each other.
The same passage makes it clear that we meet with other Christians so they can use their gifts to strengthen us. God's gift of a preacher or teacher is wasted if no one comes to hear them speak.
MUTUAL MINISTRY - The church is pictured as a body in I Corinthians 12, and Paul explains that each part of the body exists to meet the needs of other body parts. In the same way, God intends each of us to meet the needs of other believers, using our strengths to help in their areas of weakness. I Corinthians 12:21 expresses it this way: "The eye cannot say to the hand, I have no need of you." Neither can a Christian claim to be self-sufficient today.
The New Testament is full of “one another” commands. We are to comfort one another (I Thessalonians 4:18), build up one another (I Thessalonians 5:11), confess our sins to one another (James 5:16), pray for one another (James 5:16), and many more. How can we obey these directives if we stay away from the gathering of believers?
ACCOUNTABILITY - God designed the church as a place where spiritual leaders could watch out for our welfare, as a shepherd guards the sheep (I Peter 5:1-4; Hebrews 13:17). A Christian who answers only to himself can easily rationalize sinful attitudes or actions; regular contact with other Christians can keep us sharp.
A single verse should actually be sufficient answer for this question: Hebrews 10:25 warns its readers against “forsaking the assembly of yourselves together, as the manner of some is.”
From religion point of view you must do all things according to your religion(doctrine)like someone said how do you know what is good or bad because logically stealing is good because you get to enjoy the proceeds we don't have any ideological fact which is not based on religion to condem stealing but based on religion,your religion outline some reasons witch later connect to your conscience why some things are good and some are bad.
religion is a driving force that determine all you must or must not do
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by nathanyl77: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2014
Any bible quation for going to church on sunday
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Alexk2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
i realy don't get ur point bt i'll like to start clearly that Christianity is NOT a religion as widely believed proclaimed...Christianity is the way of life of those who believe in Jesus Christ truely; those who live there lives after Him(Christ)....
it is only in Christ that the knowledge of right and wrong can be sincerly establised.

THEVOICE3:
From religion point of view you must do all things
according to your religion(doctrine)like someone said how do you know
what is good or bad because logically stealing is good because you get
to enjoy the proceeds we don't have any ideological fact which is not
based on religion to condem stealing but based on religion,your religion
outline some reasons witch later connect to your conscience why some
things are good and some are bad.
religion is a driving force that determine all you must or must not
do

Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Alexk2(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
yes, there is....itz clear u dont read through to the last line...
check the last paragraph for the bible quotation, sir.

nathanyl77:
Any bible quation for going to church on sunday
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Alexk2(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
hmmm., going to church by 1am?..i hope itz nt what i'm thinking sha.

Nastydroid;
*Going to church*...brb
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Alexk2(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
johndafff;
I'm in church don't disturbe.....

which church u dey by 2am?...
John, i think i told you stop using salt for drink, licking and bathing.....see wetin d thin dey do u..
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by nathanyl77: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
I am asking in which book it is writton in the bible.u r the follow bible or other book?.if u follow bible tell me where it is writton
Why you go to church on sunday
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by SAMBARRY: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
I go to church WHEN I WANT TO and I don't go to church WHEN I DON'T WANT TO

I also don't allow ANYBODY TO PUT ME ON ANY STOOPEED GUILT TRIP

when I think I have had enough sermons to, I get up and leave whether the service is over or not. If you like, use your eyes and judge me, your eyes cannot make me stay one more second if I have decided to leave. Period!

Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by paxonel(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Alexk2: Here are some irreplaceable pieces of the Christian that cannot happen when you live in isolation from the church:

ACCOUNTABILITY - God designed the church as a place where spiritual leaders could watch out for our welfare, as a shepherd guards the sheep (I Peter 5:1-4; Hebrews 13:17). A Chris.tian who answers only to himself can easily rationalize. sinful attitudes or actions; regular contact with other Christians can keep us sharp.

I want to say that THE CHURCH and church are not the same thing. THE CHURCH is the body of christ which is people, not building or place. so if you go to any building or place called church just know that if any bad thing happen to you, you are on your own because pastors can do you anyhow, they are not GOD,they are humans and are prone to mistakes
Jesus christ build his people (The CHURCH ) but pastors.build building or place (church )
THE CHURCH started in the book of act with about only 120 people. because there were this few people in the kingdom of God (THE CHURCH ) in those days it was necessary that christians should gather, to encourage one another to remain in that new faith (THE CHURCH or Christianity ) which was very new and small at that time, but today Christianity has grown so big and it is spread worldwide such that there is no point gathering again because expansion (getting more people to believe ) and spreading was the reason for gathering and encouragement , so no point gathering again
if we are gathering to learn moral values from the bible then only that will justify the reason why we should gather, but so far our religious leaders (pastors ) have failed to teach nigerians moral values that is why Nigeria is corrupt so stop going to church
if you are already morally upright stop going or gathering,it's of no use just live your secular life and enjoy it. too much religious mindedness is bad
do you still have this mindset that we gather to worship? you better change that mindset for your own good for Jesus in his statement says a time will come when no man shall go to mountain or temple again to worship. that time is now
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by THEVOICE3: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Alexk2: i realy don't get ur point bt i'll like to start clearly that Christianity is NOT a religion as widely believed proclaimed...Christianity is the way of life of those who believe in Jesus Christ truely; those who live there lives after Him(Christ)....
it is only in Christ that the knowledge of right and wrong can be sincerly establised.
way of life - the typical pattern of behavior of a person or group.
religion -the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods,a particular system of faith and worship,a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion

what determins the pertan of the way of life of chrristians, those it have a dos and dont (commandment) those it belief in the super human controlling power those it entails faith, worship and devotion,how then can you seperate it?
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Alexk2(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
first, you confuse yourself abt ur CHURCH and church issue....simply, church is the gathering of Christians for Christ's sake.
to summarize ur points, u re saying morality superceed the bible teachings and that itz no longer fashionable to fellowship with brethen(church gatherings)...
you are wrong, bro..God never change, so is the validity of the bible. you may choose to believe God, bible or not bt that doesnt change who God is and the potency of His written word.
yes, fake pastors, prophets abound more and more bt that doesnt mean there are no genuine once who still do the biddens of God and there are also countless children of God even in this same country and this generation(myself inclusive)....if you are sincere enough, you must have come accross some if only you know what to realy look out for.
finally, read Heb. 10v25..that will clear your doubts abt the need to attend fellowship of brethren(church) regularly.

paxonel
I want to say that THE CHURCH and church are not the same thing. THE
CHURCH is the body of christ which is people, not building or place. so
if you go to any building or place called church just know that if any
bad thing happen to you, you are on your own because pastors can do you
anyhow, they are not GOD,they are humans and are prone to mistakes
Jesus christ build his people (The CHURCH ) but pastors.build building
or place (church )
THE CHURCH started in the book of act with about only 120 people.
because there were this few people in the kingdom of God (THE CHURCH )
in those days it was necessary that christians should gather, to
encourage one another to remain in that new faith (THE CHURCH or
Christianity ) which was very new and small at that time, but today
Christianity has grown so big and it is spread worldwide such that there
is no point gathering again because expansion (getting more people to
believe ) and spreading was the reason for gathering and encouragement ,
so no point gathering again
if we are gathering to learn moral values from the bible then only that
will justify the reason why we should gather, but so far our religious
leaders (pastors ) have failed to teach nigerians moral values that is
why Nigeria is corrupt so stop going to church
if you are already morally upright stop going or gathering,it's of no
use just live your secular life and enjoy it. too much religious
mindedness is bad
do you still have this mindset that we gather to worship? you better
change that mindset for your own good for Jesus in his statement says a
time will come when no man shall go to mountain or temple again to
worship. that time is now

Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Alexk2(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
there is no need to argue, bro....all i tried to explain is that Christianity is deeper than religion or better put, been a Christian is deeper than been religious....it is this lack of understanding that put alot of people in the dark about there relationshp with Christ even while been a perpectual church goer...
tell me, how will u describe some1 who attend church regularly, involve himself in all the church doctrines and yet will loot the country's treasury, involve in cheating, adultery, fornication e.t.c?..will Christ do that?...
in summary, Christianity defines the people who decide to follow the 'way of life' of Christ...people who strive to live a life that honours Him...people who will make resolution like Joseph, Daniel even when the world is going against them.

THEVOICE3;
way of life - the typical pattern of behavior of a
person or group.
religion -the belief in and worship of a superhuman
controlling power, especially a personal God or gods,a particular system
of faith and worship,a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion

what determins the pertan of the way of life of chrristians, those it
have a dos and dont (commandment) those it belief in the super human
controlling power those it entails faith, worship and devotion,how then
can you seperate it?
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Alexk2(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
i just gave you a portion of the scripture, bro.....maybe u'll need to explain ur questn well or tell me the angle you are coming from.

nathanyl77;
I am asking in which book it is writton in the
bible.u r the follow bible or other book?.if u follow bible tell me
where it is writton
Why you go to church on sunday
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by paxonel(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2014
@alexk2, do you define church as a gathering? I think you are the most confused there. where in the Bible did you see that church means gathering?
please there is difference between a subject and an object , THE CHURCH is subjective while gathering is refered to an object (building collecting people ) which is not what Jesus meant when he said in
Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church....
Jesus was simply saying upon Peter (through Peter ) I will build people, he didn't say i will gather people in one place
the implication of that is you are part of that church to shine your light to the locality where ever you find yourself on the surface of this earth so long you believe, you don't need to gather.
now think about this because the problem i have with Africans, they abandoned their brain when they read Bible, all African pastors are guilty,
Matthew 24:2 says And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
if Jesus could throw down the temple (building ) of the jews (you should understand what that means) what makes you think Jesus is interested in constructing buildings to house or gather Christians? are buildings not material (carnal ) things compared to the eternal life that is in you? you people don't think at all
like I said before I am not against christians gathering to learn the Bible but gathering is not the primary calling. infact if there is no need to learn there is no point gathering
what should we learn when gather? we ought to learn moral values which is the 10 commandments that says love your neighbor as yourself so that we will not come back again to learn.
it is only when we know these values that we can live a better life and be happy on earth and stop going to church
ofcourse nobody forget Christ died for his or her sins, I know nigerians, very religious people. even diabolism join their religious practice so nor just worry, they wont forget
you say i should read Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
remember i told you that in those days because there were few people who believe because Christianity was still young and the jews were notorious for going among the brethren to deceive them that Christianity is not the way so there was need for Christians to gather, not forsaking the gathering and to exhort ( encourage themselves to remain in the faith, consequently,Paul had to be writing letters to the churches just to keep them in the faith
but today, Christianity is now biggest religion in the world so why the gathering again? can't you think?
even if you choose to forsake the gathering will anybody slap you? no
that verse didn't mention any verdict or punishment for anybody who forsake the gathering so you just being afraid unnecessarily
please quit fear,fear is torment
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by nathanyl77: 2:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Ok why u gathering on sunday.any importence
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by nathanyl77: 4:01am On Aug 18, 2014
I know what is church.but why u gather on sunday
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by nathanyl77: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2014
You don't know why u gather in church on sunday.
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by paxonel(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
nathanyl77: You don't know why u gather in church on sunday.
you see what i talking about? Nigerian christians don't even know the reason why they should gather
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by nathanyl77: 4:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Are u not follow bible?.
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by nathanyl77: 4:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Bible is not saying about gathering on sunday
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Alexk2(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
paxonel;@alexk2, do you define church as a gathering? I think you are the most confused there. where in the Bible did you see that church means gathering?
please there is difference between a subject and an object , THE CHURCH is subjective while gathering is refered to an object (building collecting people ) which is not what Jesus meant when he said in
Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church....
Jesus was simply saying upon Peter (through Peter ) I will build people, he didn't say i will gather people in one place
the implication of that is you are part of that church to shine your light to the locality where ever you find yourself on the surface of this earth so long you believe, you don't need to gather.
now think about this because the problem i have with Africans, they abandoned their brain when they read Bible, all African pastors are guilty,
Matthew 24:2 says And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
if Jesus could throw down the temple (building ) of the jews (you should understand what that means) what makes you think Jesus is interested in constructing buildings to house or gather Christians? are buildings not material (carnal ) things compared to the eternal life that is in you? you people don't think at all
like I said before I am not against christians gathering to learn the Bible but gathering is not the primary calling. infact if there is no need to learn there is no point gathering
what should we learn when gather? we ought to learn moral values which is the 10 commandments that says love your neighbor as yourself so that we will not come back again to learn.
it is only when we know these values that we can live a better life and be happy on earth and stop going to church
ofcourse nobody forget Christ died for his or her sins, I know nigerians, very religious people. even diabolism join their religious practice so nor just worry, they wont forget
you say i should read Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
remember i told you that in those days because there were few people who believe because Christianity was still young and the jews were notorious for going among the brethren to deceive them that Christianity is not the way so there was need for Christians to gather, not forsaking the gathering and to exhort ( encourage themselves to remain in the faith, consequently,Paul had to be writing letters to the churches just to keep them in the faith
but today, Christianity is now biggest religion in the world so why the gathering again? can't you think?
even if you choose to forsake the gathering will anybody slap you? no
that verse didn't mention any verdict or punishment for anybody who forsake the gathering so you just being afraid unnecessarily
please quit fear,fear is torment

pls., where do u belong?....tell me your church name/fellowsp/group or whatever you choose to call it.
I'll know the right reply to give to you after you sincerely answer the above question.
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by paxonel(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Alexk2:

pls., where do u belong?....tell me your church name/fellowsp/group or whatever you choose to call it.
I'll know the right reply to give to you after you sincerely answer the above question.
i am not interested in church, all i am interested is the kingdom of God which comprises all churches. Catholic, Anglican, winners, rccg, cgm,cac, Christ embassy etc, even aladura, so long you believe in Jesus Christ and not in Muhammad or any other religion.
that means i attend any church, somtimes i don't go at all, having this understanding that so long i believe all things (including religion ) is subjected under me. so i am not a religious minded person at all, i just live my life, freestyle and love everybody
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Alexk2(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
paxonel:
i am not interested in church, all i am interested is the kingdom of God
which comprises all churches. Catholic, Anglican, winners, rccg,
cgm,cac, Christ embassy etc, even aladura, so long you believe in Jesus
Christ and not in Muhammad or any other religion.
that means i attend any church, somtimes i don't go at all, having this
understanding that so long i believe all things (including religion ) is
subjected under me. so i am not a religious minded person at all, i
just live my life, freestyle and love everybody

hmmm., now you agree with my first warning of not missing things up....i'm glad you now @ least understand that religious takes us nowhere and Christianity is a lifestyle of people who truely/sincerely believe in Christ and are following His ways.
I'm contented bt letz chat privately, pls....check my signature for my whatsapp no.
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by akinvest(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2014

Christains dont go to Church on Sunday but, Christains assemble themselves on Sunday basis to Worship God.
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by paxonel(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Alexk2:

hmmm., now you agree with my first warning of not missing things up....i'm glad you now @ least understand that religious takes us nowhere and Christianity is a lifestyle of people who truely/sincerely believe in Christ and are following His ways.
I'm contented bt letz chat privately, pls....check my signature for my whatsapp no.
I didn't miss anything. if you say christianity is not religion which is true to some extent then christians should not be so mindful of church going, they should stay in their house and live a religious free lifestyle like you say Christianity is. Because whether you like it or not church going or gathering is a religious practice which makes Christianity a religion
i tried to distinguish it from this view, that there is difference between The CHURCH and church ( the church we gather ). that THE CHURCH is the body of Christ which is the kingdom of God, the totality of all churches which comprises Catholic, Anglican, winners, deeper life, rccg etc, which we should be mindful of over the church we attend or gather,and that the church we gather is religion that we should not take it seriously, you say i am confused
unfortunately, 96% of Nigerian christians still have that mindset, they got it from Nigerian pastors, all of them, nigerian pastors like reading old testament. Nigerian christians are so dedicated to their churches that it has become a tradition to go to church to work (they call it i am working for God), they so dedicated in church that they are practically unaware that there is an entity called THE CHURCH that they should be dedicated and commited to, this is why Christianity lark unity of purpose in Africa
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Kingmee: 2:23am On Aug 26, 2014
paxonel
I didn't miss anything. if you say christianity is not religion which is true to some extent then christians should not be so mindful of church going, they should stay in their house and live a religious free lifestyle like you say Christianity is. Because whether you like it or not church going or gathering is a religious practice which makes Christianity a religion
i tried to distinguish it from this view, that there is difference between The CHURCH and church ( the church we gather ). that THE CHURCH is the body of Christ which is the kingdom of God, the totality of all churches which comprises Catholic, Anglican, winners, deeper life, rccg etc, which we should be mindful of over the church we attend or gather,and that the church we gather is religion that we should not take it seriously, you say i am confused
unfortunately, 96% of Nigerian christians still have that mindset, they got it from Nigerian pastors, all of them, nigerian pastors like reading old testament. Nigerian christians are so dedicated to their churches that it has become a tradition to go to church to work (they call it i am working for God), they so dedicated in church that they are practically unaware that there is an entity called THE CHURCH that they should be dedicated and commited to, this is why Christianity lark unity of purpose in Africa

what is your point in trying hard to derail this thread?.....the OP gave his reason why attending church gathering is very beneficial to him and decide to share that with others here bt all you've been doing is arguing over words and vocabularies.
pls., create your own thread and explain your point/s there.
btw, the OP want to chat with you privately over your questions but you refused the offer.....tell us what you really want, pls.
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by paxonel(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Kingmee:

what is your point in trying hard to derail this thread?.....the OP gave his reason why attending church gathering is very beneficial to him and decide to share that with others here bt all you've been doing is arguing over words and vocabularies.
pls., create your own thread and explain your point/s there.
btw, the OP want to chat with you privately over your questions but you refused the offer.....tell us what you really want, pls.
who is this one? What is your own? he says i should check his signature for his whatsapp number i checked it i didn't see it,
anyway, I think he is intelligent, he should begin to think and understand what i talking.
we have suffered a lot in Africa. poverty and corruption is everywhere because the very tenets we derived our moral values in our Islamic and Christian teachings as a nation are in contradiction to the natural human instinct
we have become a people where other white nations are describing as black monkeys, if you have ever travelled abroad you will know what i am talking about
so what i want is change, and the only way we can get that change for Nigeria and our unborn children is to interprete the Bible accurately which no pastor in Nigeria has done yet, that is the only way that the truth can set Nigeria free
have you ever wondered inspite all the churches we have Nigeria is rated among the corrupt in world?
it's like the more church and mosque we go the more corrupt we are
so what i want is change
Re: Why Should Christians Go To Church? How Important Is It? by Kingmee: 5:15am On Aug 27, 2014
paxonel;
who is this one? What is your own? he says i should check his signature for his whatsapp number i checked it i didn't see it,
anyway, I think he is intelligent, he should begin to think and understand what i talking.
we have suffered a lot in Africa. poverty and corruption is everywhere because the very tenets we derived our moral values in our Islamic and Christian teachings as a nation are in contradiction to the natural human instinct
we have become a people where other white nations are describing as black monkeys, if you have ever travelled abroad you will know what i am talking about
so what i want is change, and the only way we can get that change for Nigeria and our unborn children is to interprete the Bible accurately which no pastor in Nigeria has done yet, that is the only way that the truth can set Nigeria free
have you ever wondered inspite all the churches we have Nigeria is rated among the corrupt in world?
it's like the more church and mosque we go the more corrupt we are
so what i want is change

must it be through whatsapp?...going through his signature, there is an e-mail.
no doubt, he is an intelligent guy and it's obvious he wont go on arguing with you over this here.
@the bolded, clap for yourself......enjoy your trophy!

Catholic Priest Wakes Up From Coma After 17 Months, Converts To Islam - See More / The Truth Reveealed To All Muslims- Imam Musa Magajiall Muslim Must Change To Ch / Nigerian Churches And Their Madness - Episode 2 Winners Chapel

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112