Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ (47348 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Awoofawo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
MrT2011:

My dear, please save yourself the story.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY ABOKI IN IGBO SOIL MAKING NOISE? They no born nam!
NO TRIBE CAN CHALLENGE ANY IGBO IN IGBOLAND!!!

When it comes to an announced war; We Deal with Hausa in their core north. History has it.

Hausa are only good at Guerrillas war- they sneak in the dark to commit genocide. That's not being strong. They never come out open; face to face- they are snakes.

Igbo are Brave and Strong! And you know it deep inside you.
shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by DaBullIT(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
maestroferddi: I hear you.

Start mobilising all the babalawos/marabouts/native doctors in your village.

Let them work overtime.

But I tell you, APC WILL NOT WIN that election.

Now you can put that in a fixed deposit...

2015 no far , make God spare us , I told you so go plenty abi make we organize betting ?
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by DaBullIT(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Jokes apart , why dem go arrest person say him yab president ? Them record am when he dey do the yabbing ? Who yarn Jona say lai dey talk ? 500mii go make sense for person account if DSS go messup

I don talk my own o
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by onyeokwu: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
opiaoku:
Kai Aboki ina kwa naa
Lafia
Kaji ka gworo nke naira gwoma

I have told you before
Focus on your gworo selling OR
You can always shine my shoe for 2mb data reward since you love internet more than your naira gwoma

Bakayana ina achi amu na aka kwoi
Otu nne gi
Onye awuse eze ule

Ajo onu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahaha grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by agabaI23(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: ur di'ckless father died as an impotent and do knw that u ar in a foster home.
Na for ur village data still get value, bastard!
How could you say his father died impotent?
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by teskyg: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
APC losing more supporters with Lai Muhammed senseless adventures.he should learn from Metu.Nothing good can come from supporter of APC.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by kabba7(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
When did abusing that drunk called Madluck Ebola Jonathan become a criminal offence to warant those dineses goats molesting citizens in the state of oshun .
Am still wondering why they have to cover there faces on the day of election if they were in the state for a fair election as a matter of fact one is prety sure they were to actually help in the Omisore sponsored rigging plan .
I swear if i should meet that drunkard looting presidsnt in a dark alley I surely will give him a good slap not just abuse, he will get a full dose the type cena give while wrestling weaker oponents .

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: ur di'ckless father died as an impotent and do knw that u ar in a foster home.
Na for ur village data still get value, bastard!
How can you use 'diickless' and 'father' at the same time. Unless, ofcourse, u meant it in an oxymoronic way, which will make ur bashing not so authentic. Oya! Correct yoursef so that the efight will not halt!

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by emmalexabl(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
1stola:
Another retardeen

Fvck you..,
Bloody terrorist !!!

7 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by activeguy: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
^^^
Hmmmm...watz up
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by aurenflani: 12:18am On Aug 18, 2014
opiaoku:

But better than your burukutu seller of a father

I wonder who dash this abokis free data to browse

Die if u must - Igbo are slaves of Yoruba and Hausa.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by aurenflani: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2014
Awoofawo: shocked shocked grin cheesy

Ur ppl are already a target. Just wait small - u will cry dry tears. Nyamiri has since been exposed and every malam is aware. You're our target just wait small halfheaded chimpanzees.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by opiaoku: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2014
aurenflani:

But why am I the boss paying my aboki's stipend monthly?

Ok

A don hear you

Just

Go and pick a horney hyena and

FVCK to your satisfactory

Otu nne gi

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by 1stola: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2014
emmalexabl:

Fvck you..,
Bloody terrorist !!!
go fück yourself
fücking wankèr
bloody fool.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by opiaoku: 12:27am On Aug 18, 2014
aurenflani:

Ur ppl are already a target. Just wait small - u will cry dry tears. Nyamiri has since been exposed and every malam is aware. You're our target just wait small halfheaded chimpanzees.

Kai another aboki detected

Ok come let me give you the job of brushing my dog's hair
All jobs are occupied but I need to help you.

#1000 per month

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewafederation: 12:32am On Aug 18, 2014
opiaoku:
[s]
Kai another aboki detected

Ok come let me give you the job of brushing my dog's hair
All jobs are occupied but I need to help you.

#1000 per month [/s]

Sharrap you stoopid goat and stop diturbing people around.

Useless goat!
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewafederation: 12:35am On Aug 18, 2014
opiaoku: [s]

But why am I the boss paying my aboki's stipend monthly?

Ok

A don hear you

Just

Go and pick a horney hyena and

FVCK to your satisfactory

Otu nne gi[/s]

You worthless goat. You have finished you dusa today.

Tomorrow na grass you go chop.

Useless goat.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by opiaoku: 12:36am On Aug 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Useless goat!

Haba aboki eze ule
Why naaa?
I guess one parcel of weed will cure you

Ezi ofia
Ewu awusa
Efi awusa
Otu nne gi

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by prophetone(m): 12:42am On Aug 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Useless goat!

The psychological scars of northern soldiers kicking his ancestors heads is what has genetically been transferred to him.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by opiaoku: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2014
arewafederation:

You worthless goat. You have finished you dusa today.

Tomorrow na grass you go chop.

Useless goat.

Aboki wey sabi surf net oooo
Na wetin we go call am ooo

NA BASTARD FOOL

No food for a lazy man
No tuwo for any aboki wey only. Sabi surf nairaland

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by opiaoku: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2014
prophetone:

The psychological scars of northern soldiers kicking his ancestors heads is what has genetically been transferred to him.

And that spirit of slavery that have been hunting an average aboki is now hunting you

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by prophetone(m): 12:49am On Aug 18, 2014
opiaoku:

And that spirit of slavery that have been hunting an average aboki is now hunting you

Degenerate scum, akpu grubbing cannibal have I not warned you not to bother your elders? Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by muktarmtt(m): 2:02am On Aug 18, 2014
emmalexabl:

فينمتا خنابط نتات خغيسن جخن

Well said aboki.....

Just as all bokoharams are muslims , and all muslims potential bokoharam.

yeah u r ryt inyamuri do something abt it funk or kiss my aboki ass nd shut d fuc*k up
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by muktarmtt(m): 2:05am On Aug 18, 2014
opiaoku:
Kai Aboki ina kwa naa
Lafia
Kaji ka gworo nke naira gwoma

I have told you before
Focus on your gworo selling OR
You can always shine my shoe for 2mb data reward since you love internet more than your naira gwoma

Bakayana ina achi amu na aka kwoi
Otu nne gi
Onye awuse eze ule

See anoda dic*k head making shi*t
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Demdem(m): 4:12am On Aug 18, 2014
tsolz84: Let the old fuvktard gay rot in jail!!who cares? undecided DSS;come to NL and pick the likes of old fart demdem;transgender who.re and the flatheaded ngwenunkenu;abi wetin be dat him name sef? Bunch of apcb00tlickers

Ur wish fool. grin
Jonathan till ur early grave.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tollakfrig: 4:39am On Aug 18, 2014
This merciful of antiquity muscles for women exercises involves numerous diversified strength groups together in one azygous clip. These are routines such as governance presses, squats, and cold lifts. Unluckily, these are exercises which numerous individuals are avoiding, primarily because they do require numerous intemperate work.Alpha Cut Hd
The important conclude that exercises that are advised bilobated are powerful is that these demand numerous varies groups of muscles in one stop which would eventually insure that the intact body is rattling drilled. These kinds of exercises, further, accept you to overcome many unit that testament switch you to process the hooligan assets that you could produce.
Uninterrupted Workload Amount
One concealed which you beggary to have in your watch is when you are making all efforts to develop your own muscles, you also know to consistently be multiplicative your workload. If you maintain the mathematical synoptical workout using related weights all the measure, the muscles instrument not acquire. You moldiness set it as a content to constantly signaling in many reps or statesman unit during each and every antiquity muscles for women workout. There actually are present when you can grip the increment, but allay, proceed to work it as a content.
In hooligan edifice in women, you also soul to insure that what you are eating is enough. The muscles poorness substance for them to grown, with few special proteins. You gift, in fact, make afterwards that you pauperism to growth your intake amount to give you the power to discolor fat and add writer muscles.
http://guidemesupplements.com/alpha-cut-hd-reviews/
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Awoofawo(m): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2014
aurenflani:

Pardon! I don't get your drift!

You mean, the fight is between you and Igbo or Yoruba?

undecided undecided cool

Go take a chill pill man!cool

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Awoofawo(m): 6:24am On Aug 18, 2014
aurenflani:

Stop bragging Yoruba into your fight with Igbo cool

We throway the ring for you people to have free reign!

When Igbo dey fight us here, we take on dem alone, no beg anyone for hands grin

but let me advise you small, Igbo sabi cheat beating and sakara no be small, so my friend no fear all those giragira display cool grin agent provocateur

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by honeric01(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2014
;
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2014
grin where have you been my old liberian friend?or is the apsh#t general losing his nerves?
Demdem:

Ur wish fool. grin
Jonathan till ur early grave.

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by KOBOJO: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2014
muktarmtt: yeah u r ryt inyamuri do something abt it funk or kiss my aboki ass nd shut d fuc*k up

Aboki nama....
Always reasoning from anaal orificee
If ur having itchy bottom why not go and meet ur dan dauda.....phoooolish phaggot! !

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2014
tsolz84: grin where have you been my old liberian friend?or is the apsh#t general losing his nerves?

Fool, demdem dey kampe. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.