Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

IBB Threatens Niger Deltans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Threatens Niger Deltans (6296 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / REVEALED: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari If He Continues Halliburton Bribe Scand / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by C0llynzOII: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2014

A former military president, Gen. Ibrahim
Babangida, has declared ex-Niger Delta militants like Asari Dokubo, who are in the habit of threatening to declare war if some of their expectations were not met as noisemakers, as noisemakers. Babangida, who clocks 73 today, spoke in an interview with journalists at his hilltop mansion in Minna, Niger State last week. Asari has on some occasions threatened that the Niger Delta would go to war or secede from Nigeria if President Goodluck Jonathan is not re-elected in 2015. But Babangida said the ex-militants preferred to sit in the comfort of cozy hotels in Abuja and make threats instead of relocating to their hometowns in the Niger Delta to galvanise their people for positive purposes. “I don’t see the rantings of the so-called ex-militants as a threat. I don’t see it as a problem because those who are ranting only do it in posh hotels in Abuja; you don’t see them with the people. I challenge anyone of them to go there (creeks) and say I am the leader, I will take you to war. Nobody is doing that , they will just sit down and shout and you guys (reporters) make big headlines out of some of the things they say and it stops there. “I would be glad to see anyone of them either in the creeks or in the forests telling the people to follow him, I’m going to lead you. As long as they don’t that, then I think all is just ranting. They are being given publicity for it and they enjoy it. I want to see them in uniform, saying, ‘look here, come, let me lead you’. They won’t do it, I think the Nigerian public, all of us should just ignore them.
“We have had history of real leaders, I will give credit to Isaac Boro for example. In 1964, he was a young officer, he had the people,
he led the people and he was a very charismatic person. Now these guys are enjoying and they would sit down and say they would go to war. They should try it and let’s see what happens. I would also put on my uniform, I still have a spare one.

www.newtelegraphonline.com/ibb-dares-asari-dokubo-others-declare-war-now/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2014
The evil genius general has spoken...
Where's Asari Dokubo when u need him most?
& BTW OP, change d title of ya thread to, "IBB threatens Dokubo", thanks.

FTC!
#Dancing to Skale's "Oya Shake body" song with a little of Mama Peace's Ebola greetin style movement# cool

16 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by C0llynzOII: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2014
Is anyone else wondering why IBB has not put on his so called spare uniform against Shekau and his Boko haram boys who have declared war on Nigeria?

55 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by arewarepublic: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2014
IBB don finish Asari Dogkubo...cheesy

15 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2014
But Babangida said the ex-militants
preferred to sit in the comfort of cozy hotels in
Abuja and make threats instead of relocating to
their hometowns in the Niger Delta to galvanise
their people for positive purposes.
IBB making some sense this time around. I totally agree with the quote.

22 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by SweetyZinta(f): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2014
C0llynzOII: Is anyone else wondering why IBB has no put on his so called spare uniform against Shekau and his Boko haram boys who have declared war on Nigeria?
Simple! He's enjoying the action film being acted by them all.

6 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2014
He shld put on his dirty spare uniform and fight boko boys...... And stop ranting
Btw is ibb different from Asari??
Bunch of attention seekers

5 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by koboko69: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2014
IBB just repeating my position about that toothless barking dog. My foolish SS brothers and some attaches will still come online and defend the useless dog. What reaspnable development has he brought to our ND? His major investments are not even in Nigeria not to talk of the ND region. I repeat again, the buffon will go into hiding if Jonathan looses next year. He has sure bitten more than what he can chew. I wonder if he is only the ND ex millitant. He should learn from how Okah is being delt with for not dancing to the tune of the piper.. .his case will be worse if the CHANGE comes.

13 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by EasternLeopard: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2014
If the report is true, it means IBB has a hand in BH.

To complain of Asari without complaining of shecow

How are we sure he doesn't know about the plan assasination of Buhari.

How are we sure he never planned to use Buhari's death to plan an uprising

Remember he never allowed Buhari to return back to bury his parent but was quick to comment on the failed attempted assasination of Buhari.

SSS should keep an eye on this guy.

He is a black snake under a dark moonless night.

21 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by PresidentAde(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2014
......Misleading Headliine...... Modssssss !

.......I didnt see any threat against Niger Deltan in IBB's Words......

....Is Asari Dokubo now the new "Niger Delta.....?

12 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2014
IBB should shut the Bleep up. Even though those ND guys make noise a lot, IBB is not in a position to tell them where they are going.

If they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, it's not a crime. They have right to declare they are tired of the forced marriage and shall pull out if their son is not the president. Yes, they can decide for themselves, this is 2014.

Nobody should hold anybody to ransom, if IBB feels his oil business would be threatened if they pulled, he should support the FG to explore Northern part of Nigeria for Crude Oil in large quantities.

Their lives is all about oil oil and oil. Sheygey feofle.

They should wake up from their slumber, this forced marriage shall not lasts forever, it's going to crash someday hopefully soon.

It's their oil, I support the N Deltans 100%. Yes, give them their oil.

We that don't have crude oil shall go back to Agriculture, our lives didn't start with crude oil and shall not end with crude oil.

Last Bullet......IBB should wake up from his dream, this is 2014 not 1967. They are their own this time around. Awolowo decided for us in 1967 but now we are deciding for ourselves. If he starts any yeye war, he's on his own.

Yeye Dey Smell. Imagine that criminal threatening us with war in this 2014. Spit on the murdarfurkar's head.

Oloshi.

21 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by koboko69: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2014
C0llynzOII: Is anyone else wondering why IBB has no put on his so called spare uniform against Shekau and his Boko haram boys who have declared war on Nigeria?

But IBB is in your beloved PDP. You mean PDP sponsors BH too. Confused clowns

21 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by crazypatriot: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2014
grin guys watch out asari will make a big mistake of replying babangida

6 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by agriboom: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic: IBB don finish Asari Dogkubo...cheesy

Kai dai Bari grin
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by ak47mann(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2014
IBB cant even stand straight when putting on his spare one his an old man cool
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2014
donmix: ...
Guy sorry, no FTC 4 hia again cool

Buh ee be like say na d new NITEL 7G blaze modem u dey use, abi grin
Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by C0llynzOII: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2014
koboko69:

But IBB is in ylur beloved PDP. You mean PDP sponsprs BH too. Confused clowns
Go and learn how to spell, drunk sufferman.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2014
“We have had history of real leaders, I will give credit to Isaac Boro for example. In 1964, he was a young officer, he had the people,
he led the people and he was a very charismatic person. Now these guys are enjoying and they would sit down and say they would go to war. They should try it and let’s see what happens. I would also put on my uniform, I still have a spare one. ”

The bold is so true. Asari and other self-proclaimed media hyped militants are inconsequential in the scheme of things. They do not in anyway represent ND/Ijaw struggle but wl sit in the comfort of their homes profiting from the struggle of the Niger Delta. Isaac Boro was an extraordinary youngman and his ideals is being rubbished by the criminals claiming freedom fighters.

14 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by koboko69: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2014
C0llynzOII:
Go and learn how to spell, drunk sufferman.

In your most intelligent state, you cant still decipher typos and a spelling error? Your case is complexly pathetic.

11 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by EasternLeopard: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2014
When falsehood is preached repeatedly without being challenged, it is accepted as truth by those who careless to verify.

Unknown to many Arewas, it was the support of the SS and foreign support that made it possible for Federal troops to have an edge of Biafra

Any war that will erupt today, the Arewas will find themselves completely on their own.

8 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by stinggy(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2014
All true!
Legacies of Isaac Boro lives on, a true soldier..
Dokubo is just a loud-mouthed foo.l suffering from mouth diarrhea.
Very pathetic opportunist, riding on the stupidity of his fellow clan men to enrich himself.

5 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by crazypatriot: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2014
EasternLeopard: If the report is true, it means IBB has a hand in BH.

To complain of Asari without complaining of shecow

How are we sure he doesn't know about the plan assasination of Buhari.

How are we sure he never planned to use Buhari's death to plan an uprising

Remember he never allowed Buhari to return back to bury his parent but was quick to comment on the failed attempted assasination of Buhari.

SSS should keep an eye on this guy.

He is a black snake under a dark moonless night.
eastern chicken DSS should keep an eye on who? Must you guy talk like u don't think twice? So because DSS is now in care of gej, Nigerians shouldn't talk again? Thank God aguiyi ironsi was killed, the name Nigeria could have been changed to biafra

10 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Guy sorry, no FTC 4 hia again cool

Buh ee be like say na d new NITEL 7G blaze modem u dey use, abi grin
na econet I de use

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Chanchit: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2014
If GEJ should loose in 2015, that useless Askari should be locked up in a ramshakle box and hidden in an undisclosed location. The guy is so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2014
I repeat

It's their oil and they can do whatever they want with the money.

If they embezzle all the money, good for them. If they turn their region to Caracas, good for them.

I think we should stop asking what they've done with the ones given to them so far as a yardstick.

How does it concern you what I do with my money?

How is it your headache how I spend my money?

Now they have themselves to blame, not Nigeria but their ND leaders who have been shortchanging them.

They have the right to "Self Determination". They can demand for whatever they want. Nigeria is a crazy country, if you't raise your voice sorry is your name.

IBB refused to threaten war cos of Shekau's BH yet he wants to go to war cos of Asari. We all know it's all about oil.

This is 2014, nobody can decide for us now, it's time to decide for ourselves.

Jonathan till 2019, so far so good, he's done a good job.

If they don't want Jonathan, they should ask Oshiomole what they should do.

My 30cents. I don't give a damn what anyone says.

Jonathan till Omisore Governs Osun State.

7 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Konmight: IBB should shut the Bleep up. Even though those ND guys make noise a lot, IBB is not in a position to tell them where they are going.

If they don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, it's not a crime. They have right to declare they are tired of the forced marriage and shall pull out if their son is not the president. Yes, they can decide for themselves, this is 2014.

Nobody should hold anybody to ransom, if IBB feels his oil business would be threatened if they pulled, he should support the FG to explore Northern part of Nigeria for Crude Oil in large quantities.

Their lives is all about oil oil and oil. Sheygey feofle.

They should wake up from their slumber, this forced marriage shall not lasts forever, it's going to crash someday hopefully soon.

It's their oil, I support the N Deltans 100%. Yes, give them their oil.

We that don't have crude oil shall go back to Agriculture, our lives didn't start with crude oil and shall not end with crude oil.

Last Bullet......IBB should wake up from his dream, this is 2014 not 1967. They are their own this time around. Awolowo decided for us in 1967 but now we are deciding for ourselves. If he starts any yeye war, he's on his own.

Yeye Dey Smell. Imagine that criminal threatening us with war in this 2014. Spit on the murdarfurkar's head.

Oloshi.
na wetin dis one de talk? Who is talking of oil or biafra war here? Who's talking of ND secession here? Bros as a Niger Deltan I know our struggles and secession is not even in the list. Awolowo did nt decide 1967 for us, we decided it ourselves and was led by Boro... Oboy, no fall your hand o!!!

11 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by koboko69: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2014
EasternLeopard: When falsehood is preached repeatedly without being challenged, it is accepted as truth by those who careless about to verify.

Unknown to many Arewas, it was the support of the SS and foreign support that made it possible for Federal troops to have an edge of Biafra

Any war that will erupt today, the Arewas will find themselves completely on their own.

Mumu...SS will back stab you again. Who will trust traitors? So tmr again...you will rise against us. That Jonathan is romancing with you guys for political gains does not speak the position of every Niger deltan. The annoying thing is that most of you dont even know igbos played the game dirty first. They plotted the very 1st coup in the history of Nigeria. Killing notable hausa fulanis in the process.

11 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by arewarepublic: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2014
crazypatriot: eastern chicken DSS should keep an eye on who? Must you guy talk like u don't think twice? So because DSS is now in care of gej, Nigerians shouldn't talk again? Thank God aguiyi ironsi was killed, the name Nigeria could have been changed to biafra

Sorry, they don't think at all.

5 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by EasternLeopard: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2014
crazypatriot: eastern chicken DSS should keep an eye on who? Must you guy talk like u don't think twice? So because DSS is now in care of gej, Nigerians shouldn't talk again? Thank God aguiyi ironsi was killed, the name Nigeria could have been changed to biafra

Odua lion

This is the mistake Borno elders made when they told GEJ to withdraw soldiers

Pls tell me Odua lion

What good did IBB brought to SW

Is it the death of Awo

Is it the death of MKO

Is it the death of Giwa

You think Arewas love Oduas

To them you guys are slaves that do their bidding

Check deeply the relationship btw Oduas and Arewas right from ancient Ilorin. The Arewas have always used you guys to achieve their dream which is POWER

10 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2014
stinggy: All true!
Legacies of Isaac Boro lives on, a true soldier..
Dokubo is just a loud-mouthed foo.l suffering from mouth diarrhea.
Very pathetic opportunist, riding on the stupidity of his fellow clan men to enrich himself.
Asari is so fvcking annoying. That dude is a criminal but foolish media is giving him air time. They are just toiling with Boro's legacy but its for a while. Niger Delta shall be emancipated by sincere citizens!!!

6 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: na wetin dis one de talk? Who is talking of oil or biafra war here? Who's talking of ND secession here? Bros as a Niger Deltan I know our struggles and secession is not even in the list. Awolowo did nt decide 1967 for us, we decided it ourselves and was led by Boro... Oboy, no fall your hand o!!!

It's all about oil.

Don't dull yourself.

Those guys have the right to run their mouths as they want, Nigeria is a crazy country.

How come IBB said nothing about those morons who threatened to make Jo's regime ungovernable? How come he never made any comment?

If he'd condenmed those morons, he could have balanced the equation.

Anyhow, I don't give a damn.

Wetin me I know be say....IT'S JONATHAN TILL 2019.

Magana yakare.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of One Of Jonathan's New University / Revealed: The Real Reason Why Buhari Is Desperate To See Yahya Jammeh Out. / An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.