Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! (659 Views)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! by DickDastardly(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Scenario (1)

My story started approximately 3 years ago. I lived with friends in a shared house. One night I climbed into bed and turned the light off and lay down. As I pulled the cover up I could feel a sensation like somebody walking his fingers up the bed, slowly pressing in the mattress. I went cold and lay there too scared to breath, but when they got halfway up they stopped.

This started to happen every night, but the fingers moved further up until they reached my head then stopped. Now I am a single female, and was puzzled but as it went on every night and never touched me, I got used to it and never bothered anymore.

Two years ago it escalated. I had moved out of the shared house with 4 people into a shared house with just 1 other female. The first night I fell fast asleep, then was woken by what felt like a concrete slab being thrown onto the bottom of my bed. My bed felt like it actually moved. I sat bolt upright, but it was silent and I couldn't see anything so went back to sleep.

The following night I was shocked awake by the sound of somebody hitting the wooden drawers under my bed with a baseball bat. I almost had a heart attack. Again I bolted up but nothing was there, but I was so scared.

The third night I lay awake in bed waiting for something to happen when I felt movement under the mattress as though somebody or something had climbed under it. Then I heard loud sawing noises and felt the bed moving as though they were trying to saw through the springs. I shouted at it, "Oh, you think you're funny do you? Well stop making the noises and let me get some sleep" and it did.

It left me alone for a couple of nights and I thought it had gone, but the next night as I switched the light off, I felt the duvet lift up at the bottom of the bed and two hands cupped my heels and lifted my feet up about 3 inches off the bed. I froze with fear, but very gently it put both my heels into one hand and started tracing my big toes with its fingernail. By the size of its hands I knew it was a man.

Now I suffer with gout in my feet which was very painful when I had an attack, but I noticed that what this entity did soothed them. I started to relax as it did it every night, never touching any other part of me but my feet, and I stopped having gout attacks. I started to feel it was a gentle soul that wanted to heal me. And it was.

This went on for 18 months and I was quite happy to let it hold my feet, I even thanked it. Then one night as I lay there with it holding my feet, I felt something else crawling on the top of my duvet crawling towards me. My heart almost stopped. I somehow knew it wasn't my gentle entity as he was still holding my heels. This other one started to suck on my hand. I pulled my hand away and told it to get lost and go back where it came from, but no, every night since it crawls up my bed or under the duvet and sucks under my knee so much next day I have red marks on my legs of which I have taken pics of.

But in the last 6 months I now have another one that crawls under the duvet on the opposite side and sucks whatever it can get hold of, never going higher than my thigh. I have had the local priests in to try and get rid of them. They have blessed me and the house, even sprinkled holy water all over the house, but they don't go. I am not religious but I do think there is something after death.

These entities never bother my friend in her room. At the moment I am sick. I have been to the doctors and been told my immune system has gone. I have swollen glands in my throat and back of my neck and a sore throat, cough and high temperature. I also can no longer sleep so I am suffering from insomnia.

I find myself lying awake waiting to see if I feel them climbing up my mattress, which they do every night. My gentle entity has stopped holding my feet but I know he is still with me, as I can hear him, as well as the other two, breathing.

I had somebody call last week to see if she could get rid of them, but she told me the first one is my own guardian spirit. He has been trying to help me but his energy has been used up trying to get rid of the other two. She said the other two are getting stronger as they are sucking the energy out of me and that's why I am getting ill.

I find myself sitting up later and later. It is very late now but I won't go to bed yet. Sometimes it's 5am before I dare to go, but they are still waiting and I eventually fall asleep through exhaustion, but can only sleep for around 3 hours as they wake me up with their sucking which is so powerful that it's making my legs sore. They haven't sexually assaulted me and I hope they don't. All I want is for them to go. Does anybody know what I can do to get rid of them that I have not already tried?
Re: Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! by DickDastardly(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Readers can also share theirs. wink
But make sure its scary enough or u'd be waisting our time angry

Re: Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! by DickDastardly(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
The Ghost Phone Call!

Two years ago, in 2012 in the night of 19 to 20, September, me and my girlfriend were chatting on pc, right before we would get to sleep. After I sent her message with goodnight and I love her, we went to sleep, it was around 3 am in the morning. I put my phone like I usually do on the desk, 2-3 meters away from my bed, the phone was locked.

I woke up at 7 am (3 hours later) because I had to go to the high school. I checked my phone and I saw several messages from my girlfriend, asking me furiously why did I called her at 4:37 am and if there is something wrong. I was like WTF because I didn't call her and I'm not doing silly pranks like this, especially when I have to get up 3 hours later to go to school.

We met that day and she showed me her call logs and I couldn't believe it was true. I checked my call logs on my personal phone and didn't see any calls made at that hour.

How it happened:

She got up to get the phone but the ring stopped. Because she was very tired, she went back to sleep. Suspiciously, after a few minutes, it called again and she wanted to answer but the phone call just stopped again. She thought someone called with a private number and she didn't pay that much attention, later to find out that it was actually my number, and somehow she received two missed calls from my number, which is the strange thing because I was asleep at the time and the phone was far away from me. She stayed awake and messaged me because she didn't know what was happening. At the time I was sleeping, she thought I was making a joke or something. That never happened again.

Since last night, 8/13/2014, it happened at 4:21 am. She woke up receiving a call from my number again and she freaked out and didn't answer. Once again, I was sleeping, so the first call took about 10 seconds and ended. A few moments later it rang again, which she finally answered, she didn't say anything and she tried to listen who was on the line. It was a slight background noise, it wasn't complete silence, and after a few seconds she asked my name and if it was me and she started to hear like radio/tv noises and sounds that were interrupting. She got really really scared and hang up the call. She gathered herself some courage and called my number but nobody answered. She once again sent me several messages asking me what is happening and if everything is ok.

In the morning, around 7-8 am I woke up and I saw messages from my girlfriend. First seconds not knowing what she was talking about then, realising it happened again, she got "ghost" calls somehow from my number, which sounds impossible and really really weird.

A few notes to keep in mind:

The calls do not show on my calling log on my phone, and they didn't in 2012, neither of them don't show. I am not a sleepwalk. When I sleep I just sleep, I don't have problems like that, and the phone has been checked a few times and it's working as it should, no errors. I have a Nokia similar to blackberry with Symbian OS, don't have Android. My girlfriend has had in 2012 a flap phone and now she's been having new Galaxy S4 for about 1 month. All of our phones were checked to see if there was something broken, but they are working as intended.

I usually keep my phone on silent and locked, also keeping it when I sleep on the desk 2 meters away from the bed.

First time happened in the night of 19 to 20 September 2012, second time happened last night, 7 to 8 August 2014.

Both happened strangely at same hour and in the same way but different minutes, first 4:37 am, second 4:21 am.

I live by myself and she lives with her parents, there were no jokes and there was none around me or with me in the apartment to pull a prank. This is why we don't know what/why actually happened, this is the second time is happening and we cannot explain it.

Everything is checked and it is really suspicious. As I said the calls that were made don't seem to be made from my phone otherwise they would've shown up in the Calls Log.

What do you guys think about this? What is going on? Please express your opinion, would be very much appreciated.
Re: Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
tales by moonlight grin

1 Like

Re: Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! by DickDastardly(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
krall: tales by moonlight grin
sad angry
Re: Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! by DickDastardly(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
The boy at the end of the hall!

This happened to me not too long ago. It was in April 2014, I just finished watching White House Down on Netflix in my room. I got up to go to the bathroom and as I was walking down the hall to the bathroom which is in the middle of the hall, at the end of a hall, out the corner of my eye, I saw a boy with long blond hair. He was about 4' and wore overalls. His back was turned to me. As I turned to the bathroom I looked back but he had disappeared.

Since I was born I always felt "weird" in the hall. Every time I walk through it at night I get goose bumps and I feel my hair stand.

My family are the only family to live in this house. I mentioned what I was experiencing to my grandparents because they are known to this stuff and they didn't know anything.

A couple weeks later I went into the basement to grab some tools and I saw a tall dark figure standing against the far wall to my right. I turned to look but it was gone. I again mentioned this to my grandmother and she told me it\'s her father. I don't feel threatened, just shocked to see the little boy though.

My grandmother told me the only blonde boy that lived in this house was my uncle but my uncle has not passed away. No one in my house has seen the boy, I'm the only one. But my mother and my uncles have seen my great grandfather in the basement.

I do not know if it\'s a sign or if something maybe followed me home. I don't feel the need to push it from my home but if it can be dangerous please let me know. I don't know what it means and I see a lot of people being helped on here. So if anyone knows what it is that would really help me.
Re: Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! by DickDastardly(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Loading more............
Re: Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! by sheunfemix: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
DickDastardly: Loading more............
.. Hurry. The first one is so scary. Got my heart pumping
Re: Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! by DickDastardly(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Beach experience.

This experience happened in 2008. When I was still with my ex-girlfriend back then.

We went to Puerto Galera, a popular tourist destination here every summer for a 3 day and 2 night's vacation. We searched online and found this Beach Resort that fit our budget at time (Resorts are quite expensive when its summer season because it's a peak season). We actually thought that we had a good deal with the room that we got. I mean the room could accommodate at least 8 persons.

It was very large with a dining area, our own living room with plasma TV, complete bathroom amenities and such and the place had its own pool and a bar. However the beach front was a good 5-7 walk from the beach resort and you had to go through some really spooky trees.

The day that we arrived we were quite surprised because the place only had a few visitors just us, a couple and a family that was situated in the first floor while we were the only ones in the 2nd floor. So the day went good we went to the beach and did some activities and had some lunch in one of the cafes there. We went back at around 8pm and decided to have dinner at the resort. After that we drank a little and went to our room at around 10pm. Then all the weird stuff happened while we were preparing to sleep.

Suddenly the door in the bathroom opened there was no draft or breeze. We shrugged it off at first, but at around 2am in the morning while we were sleeping I awoke to my girlfriend screaming. I saw her halfway in the bed. I pulled her up and asked her what happened. She told me that she was dreaming about 3 hooded figures that were trying to pull her away into some dark place when she woke up she felt a pair of hands pull her from under the sheets. I was calming her down when we saw something bump into the window. It looked like a large bird trying to get inside our room from the window. It lasted for about 10 seconds and then it was gone.

We were both scared at that time so what we did was to pull out the pocket bible and say a prayer. While we were praying the bathroom door opened then closed by itself. We had a feeling of dread but as we finished the Lord's Prayer it seemed that every negative feeling in the room disappeared. When dawn broke we went outside and onto the beach and spent the whole day there.

Has anyone experienced something like this? I am not sure if this is a ghost or some other entity.
Re: Dickdastardly: Ghost Experience Series. Come In For Your Share Of Scare! by seankay(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Are you for real or just making these up?

(1) (Reply)

Man Lands In Hospital After Being Poured Gallons Of Water In Ice Bucket Challeng / Thread For Fellow Landlords: How Do You Run "Face Me I Face You" Susuccessfully! / Would You Have Done Same???---unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.