Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Cnn Versus Pnn... (strange) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cnn Versus Pnn... (strange) (725 Views)

45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua / Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ / Gospel Music Versus Secular Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cnn Versus Pnn... (strange) by dlawale(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
CNN VERSUS PNN..... PRT 3

2004, I was in the city of Yola, Adamawa state. It was certainly an experience. Yola can be extremely cold towards december, but also extremely extremely hot towards other months. The heat produced by the tar on the express was serious. Candles were bought from freezers. The meat was cheap. Sometimes,I wondered why the people there were so calm. I grew up in Lagos where we had to hussle and rush for everything. A city where you ran after the bus while it was in motion and u pleaded with the bus conductor to wait. In yola, when I was late for work, I hated using the buses. They would drive casually. The driver was not in a hurry. A potential passenger will be waited for to finish gisting with her friend b4 she boards the bus. We all had to wait. If they saw a potential customer coming out of her house, they would drive to the round about, take the turn all the way back to go and pick the person from his or her home..WHATTTT. I was amazed at the calmness and the respect they gave themselves. Nah.. I grew up in Lasgidi. In Lagos, the nxt person wasn't respected that way. In fact the bus drivers and the conductors often acted as if it was a priviledge for you to be stopped for.

Anyway, in Yola,I met a couple of people and made friends. One in particular was a female who attended cherubim and seraphim. I've never been biased about churches or followed whether one is real or not. I just do my thing and know that fakes can never last/survive the grace I carry. (Pls understand this isn't pride. All men have a certain level of confidence, some are confident in their billions, some in the PhD's, others in their looks, some in the cult,jazz, godfather figure, etc. Mine is in God. He's more real than the hands typing this message right now..)

Anyway, the young woman and I got talking about God. She had her reservations and doubts. She also was never someone who actually attended church much but for her parents. Bottomline, I shared what I knew from God's word informally with her and decided I needed to get her saved and also give her some 'armo' or fire power. I often call the infilling of the Holy Spirit the armo. As I laid hands on her, she burst out in prophecy and visions of what she saw. Hey, that was extremely wierd to me at the time. I had not seen that before. It was about her being filled to speak in tongues. Nonetheless, I was quiet listening and being sensitive. Scanning and Checking everything with the word of God in me to make sure there was no "hanky-panky." She spoke about seeing angels and them telling her what to say. She told me she couldnt say them. I told her to go ahead and not be afraid, I'll correct her if she's wrong. Hmm... A lady that didn't know much about me......In fact, we met in yola. We didn't have up to a weeks encounter; yet she started revealing things she said angels were writing on a chalk board for her. They were accurate things of my past and even my future which I knew to a point...She also knew nothing about scriptures but when she spoke words of prophecies, she kept saying I'm told to say...... The scriptures were accurate. In one of our prayers, God spoke thru her and said "Listen, I'm talking to the 7 of you". I opened my eyes to look round and wondered.. Seven? Did she just say 7 persons? HEYYYYY, NOW WAIT A MINUTE.. All of a sudden, she completed with eyes closed,.. "You doubt me, but I the Lord will make you understand this tomorrow." The next day, we felt like worshiping and when we started, various persons felt like coming in to join in the house. We were 7. I had forgotten, God reminded me about yesterday. I marvelled the more.

The first day I laid hands, she spoke words of prophecies. Both telling of the past and future. She had visions and saw angels and the person of Jesus etc. That day, she didn't speak in tongues. The next day in prayers, she saw in a vision where an angel wrote something on a classroom board and told her like a student to repeat it. She didn't see meaning in the words so she told me. I simply told her to follow instructions availed her. She repeated the strange words she saw on the board and that's how her speaking in tongues started.

Could David Lawale be making this story up?... Well, the bible says deep calls unto deep.... The Spirit of God bears witness with our spirit that we are sons of God. If you're thinking this is made up, then deep hasn't called unto deep 

News Report from PNN, which was Live from Yola, Adamawa State. Nigeria; West Africa.

(1) (Reply)

News:Pope Breaks Taboo, Marries Couples Who Lived ‘in Sin’ / The Doctrines Of The Holy Bible. / When Last Did Worship Of God Bring Out Tears From Your Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.