Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

And There Was No Sign Of Peace Today In Church! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And There Was No Sign Of Peace Today In Church! (454 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church / I Prayed For Peace Today: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And There Was No Sign Of Peace Today In Church! by code11(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
courtesy of the rampaging Ebola virus, the sign of peace we skipped today in church. imagine!!! please let's share our experience, in my church the priest purposely wiped it though he later explained that he skipped it because of fear of the Ebola virus that has caught up with Enugu people.

I was just thinking, even if he had not missed it, some people will not shake hand with others in church out of fear. nada days u see people wearing gloves around for fear of the dreaded virus, imagine telling them to shake hand with others in church as a sign of peace. that one n.a. peace or war?

share your experience !!
Re: And There Was No Sign Of Peace Today In Church! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Same thing happened in my church today.

Even communion will be put in your hand grin

#ServeYourself grin
Re: And There Was No Sign Of Peace Today In Church! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Same here...

Ebola strong ooo...

E don change am for churches....

Was told it's a directive from the CBC of Nigeria
Re: And There Was No Sign Of Peace Today In Church! by tolugar: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
For the first time in my long life

No sign of peace in the church

I felt bad. And hates Ebola the more
Re: And There Was No Sign Of Peace Today In Church! by Tallesty1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Well the scripture says that Jesus came to take peace out of this world, maybe peace has finaly agreed to go with himgringringrin.
Re: And There Was No Sign Of Peace Today In Church! by code11(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Same thing happened in my church today.

Even communion will be put in your hand grin

#ServeYourself grin

nawa oh, your church fear pass oh. to the extent of giving communion in the hand! Smh
Re: And There Was No Sign Of Peace Today In Church! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
code11:

nawa oh, your church fear pass oh. to the extent of giving communion in the hand! Smh
they do it in most churches in Abuja. But not for everyone.

Most governors and big men and women recieve thiers with the hand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, The Most Emotional Being / UK: Female Rocker Embraces Islam — Hopes To behead Christians / Should Parents Tamper With Their Children's Religious View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.