Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Problem Of Nigeria Is Indirect SLAVE TRADE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Problem Of Nigeria Is Indirect SLAVE TRADE. (605 Views)

Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras / Indirect Taxation Will Make Nigerians Comply With Tax Payments! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Of Nigeria Is Indirect SLAVE TRADE. by johnemeka(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nigeria is suffering from indirect SLAVE TRADE from the white man . This is crystal clear that they on announced to have freed us on the paper but on practice my dear they are still holding us down.

This morning as a result of my work in a petroleum company' s Terminal, i came in contact with the vessel that brings in our product (A.G.O).l was astonished with the size of this vessel. lt should be about 200feet long, 75feet wide and five story building on it.

Now my problem about this is that this vessel is specially built for product transportation only. Then how do you think on earth that the people,company and the country that has this vessel will allow Nigerian refinery to function, knowing that such an act will put them out of the business .They will always bribe our people to keep frustrating government effort in order for them to always keep us under their control.

l do not know how many persons that have witnessed how our people worship the white-man like God.lf you leave or work around the OIL & GAS FREE ZONE AREA in Nigeria you will notice what i just said now.ln most cases you will see a white man who has a qualification which is equivalent to OND he will be supervising people with HND & B.SC and B.Eng .They have contributed much to our under development so that they will keep controlling us.

Why do you think they give us loan?They give us loan to keep us under their check. How do you behave when you see whom ever you are indebted to when you were unable to pay within the agreed time?You feel like hiding right?Then that is equally how our leaders feel like in the hands of this people.

We all as Nigerian must come together and stop this kind of SLAVERY. We have made ourselves to be on the receiving side and this is not good for us as people.We solely base on importation from white man and in turn create job opportunity there and unemployment here,etc.

Please,Nigerians let us have a rethink and see how we can support our government to pull out of white man's indirect SLAVE TRADE!

3 Likes

Re: Problem Of Nigeria Is Indirect SLAVE TRADE. by sheguy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Eye openner.

1 Like

Re: Problem Of Nigeria Is Indirect SLAVE TRADE. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
OP,
As long as Nigeria is in existence, the different nations that made up the slave camp would not have the courage to take their destinies into their own hands.

1 Like

Re: Problem Of Nigeria Is Indirect SLAVE TRADE. by johnemeka(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
noblezone: OP,
As long as Nigeria is in existence, the different nations that made up the slave camp would not have the courage to take their destinies into their own hands.

is it that we will not be totally free?

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election: We Won’t Allow Masked Security Men —jega / Abia : Orji Kalu Had All The Opportunity To Make Abia Better / Army Will Launch Offensive In North-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.