Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here - Education (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here (141832 Views)

Microbiology Masters Degree: Uniben Postgraduate Programmes 2015/2016 / 2014 / 2015 uniben post ume results and statistics / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Arysexy:
Na wa o

To do clearance na war. Small time they say network is bad.

The process long mehn. Photocopies upon photocopies.

They still asked me to come back for admission letter next week.

Chai unibend don bend me finish
so sorry about that bro. I went for my physical clearance yesterday, I was cleared, and also went for my admission letter, it was also prepared, signed and given to me. at first I was told come two weeks time, but I refused, I went back again, but this time to different table, and thank God, this woman said I should wait for the person signing it to be in seat.. so I waited, and around 3:28pm, mine was ready, and I got it. went back to my clearing officer, and do the normal original copy collected by me, and insert the copy into my file there. please go back again. there will be network.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2015
deobita:

so sorry about that bro. I went for my physical clearance yesterday, I was cleared, and also went for my admission letter, it was also prepared, signed and given to me. at first I was told come two weeks time, but I refused, I went back again, but this time to different table, and thank God, this woman said I should wait for the person signing it to be in seat.. so I waited, and around 3:28pm, mine was ready, and I got it. went back to my clearing officer, and do the normal original copy collected by me, and insert the copy into my file there. please go back again. there will be network.

Can u imagine? That silly woman by d left when u enter d office for admission letter told me to come back next week, I asked her when, she said anytime next week. So I thought the letter will have to come Later. Didn't know it could b picked same day.

I will go there again today. I won't b chanced next week.

Have u done departmental clearance?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Arysexy:

Can u imagine? That silly woman by d left when u enter d office for admission letter told me to come back next week, I asked her when, she said anytime next week. So I thought the letter will have to come Later. Didn't know it could b picked same day.

I will go there again today. I won't b chanced next week.

Have u done departmental clearance?
yeah its that same woman by the left that told me that.. .. don't mind her, please go and get yours. meet the woman facing the door, she will attend to you, she will request for your name, batch number, Student ID.. starting with B... , your number on the batch list, department, your application number. that's all. write it for her, and wait for what she will say to you.
I have not gone for departmental clearance, that can be done anytime.
God bless

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2015
deobita:

yeah its that same woman by the left that told me that.. .. don't mind her, please go and get yours. meet the woman facing the door, she will attend to you, she will request for your name, batch number, Student ID.. starting with B... , your number on the batch list, department, your application number. that's all. write it for her, and wait for what she will say to you.
I have not gone for departmental clearance, that can be done anytime.
God bless

Please which one is batch number? Application number is d pgft2014_........ abi?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Arysexy:

Please which one is batch number? Application number is d pgft2014_........ abi?
the Batch you saw your name on the admission book. 1 , 2, or 3 Batch. you will have to write out the Batch.. yes the pgft.. and the Student I.d B..........
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2015
deobita:

the Batch you saw your name on the admission book. 1 , 2, or 3 Batch. you will have to write out the Batch.. yes the pgft.. and the Student I.d B..........

OK Thanks, on my way now to uniben.

I appreciate ur input

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Arysexy:

I appreciate ur input
aiit.. stay cool.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Arysexy:

I appreciate ur input
don't forget to quote the page number and list number you saw your name..
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Isaactwin(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2015
My transcript is becoming a nightmare,cant just imagine.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2015
deobita:

don't forget to quote the page number and list number you saw your name..

Alright. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by coache(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2015
House Pls any news about the fourth batch ?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Isaactwin:
My transcript is becoming a nightmare,cant just imagine.

we don't understand what you tryna say.. please make it clear.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Isaactwin(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
deobita:

we don't understand what you tryna say.. please make it clear.
dear dont mind me please,just thinking aloud.i went for my physical clearance two days ago all to be told that my formal university have not sent my transcript which i applied for since last year sept.bit confused.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Isaactwin:
dear dont mind me please,just thinking aloud.i went for my physical clearance two days ago all to be told that my formal university have not sent my transcript which i applied for since last year sept.bit confused.
oh.. okay, so sorry bro. you have to go to your Former school, and ask for it physically, tell the person in charge you would like to have it on hand, and take it to uniben yourself.
in my own case, I requested it should be given to me, it has been with me since September last year.
during my clearance, when it was requested, I brought out and gave it to the woman. she opened it, and I was cleared.
please don't be confused, everything will be alright.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Bestbillion(f): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Wonder1844 post=31911113][/quote]
Please, I was admitted to study electronics and telecommunication too..how far have u gone with ur clearance? do u have any idea when lectures will commence?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Went for my admission letter today, letter was typed But the staff to sign was not on seat, have to repeat tomorrow.

I entered EEE dept to enquire about deptal clearance and when lectures would start. Was told around June as 2013/2014 set are to start exam by May.

See below their exam timetable

Also I snapped d list of admitted students in EEE. Check ur name if u have not been opportune.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lastly

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Arysexy:
Went for my admission letter today, letter was typed But the staff to sign was not on seat, have to repeat tomorrow.

I entered EEE dept to enquire about deptal clearance and when were n lectures would start. Was told around June as 2013/2014 set are to start exam by May.

See below their exam timetable

Also I snapped d list of admitted students in EEE. Check ur name if u have not been opportune.
Okay.. Good news.. by tomorrow you shall have the letter. God bless.
Thanks for the lecture notice..

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
deobita:

Thanks bro, ur info gingered me. Yea tomorrow morning I will go and pick d admission letter. God bless u

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Arysexy:

Thanks bro, ur info gingered me. Yea tomorrow morning I will go and pick d admission letter. God bless u
God bless you too. Take care.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kayodebaba77(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Arysexy post=31706703]

Credit to newbie

For those who have been admitted, you will normally go through the below procedures.
Check your portal regularly as you will see the notification there only.

*To access your portal that allows you proceed with clearance, you will need to log in with your new user Id and Password generated for you, and indicated in your admission message notification (New User Id starts with a 'B')

Do the following-
*Update your personal data
* Download your admission letter
* Proceed to pay your Acceptance Fee (Same steps as when u paid your Application Fee)
* Download your Application Slip/Record
*Download your Payment Slips (Application and Acceptance)

Proceed with Clearance, by going to the clearance data page.
* Supply the required info (Names, LGA, Education history/Results, Employment history, NYSC info, etc)
*Save.

Scan and Upload the following documents
(Save after All uploads)
*Birth cert
*Acceptance Letter (draft a formal letter accepting ur admission and sign it)
* LGA Identification document
* First Sitting Result (O'Levels)
*2nd Sitting Result (O'levels, optional)
*HigherQualification Result
* Advanced Level Result (Jamb, UME)
* Certificate 1(O'level)
* Cert2 (Tertiary)
* Cert 3 (NYSC)
*Evidence of Name (Any valid Id Card, document)
* Result Statement (Tertiary)
* Guarantor/Referee letter ( formal letter indicating that ur guarantor will be responsible for you, ur fees, etc. )
* Second Referee letter: Upload first page of the referee form
* 3rd Referee letter: 2nd page of referee form)
* Letter of Admission: Letter of Admission u previously downloaded
* Jamb letter: Jamb Admission Letter
* Affidavit of Good conduct: Get this at any federal high court, or approach a Notary Public
* Affidavit of Non membership to secret cults: Same as above

Go thru everything to confirm no omissions or mistakes have been made.
*Save and Request for Clearance.

** Proceed to PG School for Physical Clearance.
You will need all documents mentioned. Make a photocopy of each document.
You will need 2 Passport Photographs. Red Background.

**You'll need to buy a copy of the appropriate Prospectus (#3,500). Make a photocopy of the receipt.
**A file will be opened for you (You may be asked for #100)
** A clearance Slip will be printed out for you. Make 2 photocopies of this (1 for you, 1 for your department

Bro,pls I need some clarifications,the second and the third referee forms wch are the front and back of the referee form,will it be filled my the former lecturer of my department? Or I will upload it without being filled,thanks and waiting for ur response anticipatedly
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=kayodebaba77 post=32054936][/quote]

yes, your former school lecturers should fill it, and you don't have to upload it, when you are done with online clearance, just go to pgschool, room 7, pay for the prospectus, and proceed to your clearance, you will be required to pay 100 naira there for file. the Reference form will be requested by your clearing officer, please make photocopy, because the original is needed.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=kayodebaba77 post=32054936][/quote]

There are three parts in the referee form. The three must be filled before u upload
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
deobita:

Have picked my admission letter.

School was dry today.

Have a Nice weekend

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Arysexy:

Have picked my admission letter.

School was dry today.

Have a Nice weekend
Nice.. you too bro. take care
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Damscrob(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Damscrob is Back AGAIN..
Over d years JAZINOGOLD has been the head of UNIBEN ADMISSION
DISCUSSION but now to the Glory of God..Damscrob is the new
head...Damscrob(300L chemical engineering student) will help you out with
first hand info concerning uniben putme and admissions(D.E,UTME,PART-TIME
etc.)....Firstly,i want to congratulate those that Scored 200 and above in the
just concluded UTME....your admission is certain all you need now is
hardwork and quality info...Currently,First semesta is abt to end just 3 weeks
left to exams and students are burning midnight oil..Post-utme date will be
announce immediately after first semester exam...#Start preparing#...Don't
relax tinking it is over...."it is not over until it is over"..and Note: "there is no
time to say no time"....start reading...past questions and necessary materials
would be made available to those that are far from school
NOTE : Don't pay any money to anybody for pastquestions..dey sell it #500 in
campus....
Lastly,Put God first....don't underestimate the power of God...
For more info call the no : 08104459028 and for those on whatsapp add me
via that no...lets chat better...or facebook: Oguntimehin Damilola Grace
Damscrob.....YOUR ADMISSION IS CERTAIN!!!....take care guyz..
Vox populi Vox de..
Aluta continua,Victoria acerta
#Damscrob#
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by fxtree: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by fxtree: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2015
fxtree:
Hello house ,how do i get the Jamb Admission Letter.thanks.
Not needed for postgraduate application and clearance
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kayodebaba77(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please house,what is the duration of m.Eng in elect/elect eng? Is it 18 months or 2 years?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by fxtree: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
kayodebaba77:
Please house,what is the duration of m.Eng in elect/elect eng? Is it 18 months or 2 years?

18 months. One exam not two semesters

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (58) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread / OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.