Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here (141464 Views)

Microbiology Masters Degree: Uniben Postgraduate Programmes 2015/2016 / 2014 / 2015 uniben post ume results and statistics / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kayodebaba77(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls anybody with a good info on any job that I can use to survive at benin as I proceeded for my M.Eng at uniben.please contact me on 08137470895 or odeleyekayode77@gmail.com or 22A75040. And I need accommodation around the school area at affordable price preferrably self contain and it must be a safe area.thanks and God bless
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by dafgee(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
hello friends, pls i hope a 'D7' in english language in my O' level won't screen me out? Wanna know before i embark on paying my acceptance. Tnx
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
dafgee:
hello friends, pls i hope a 'D7' in english language in my O' level won't screen me out? Wanna know before i embark on paying my acceptance. Tnx
it would bro,dnt risk it
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by efficiencie(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
please is there any MSC Economics applicant that was offered admission?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kixo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chemistry time table is out, lectures starts next week tuesday
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kemyen: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls someone shld explain to me how to pay d acceptance fee online I went to my data n clicked on acceptance fee but I saw create ticket I clicked on it n there is no further instruction to follow
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by uzorleon: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
MBA full time, how far lectures? Any news yet?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by joshuabless: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
kixo:
Chemistry time table is out, lectures starts next week tuesday
kixo please could you send me the time table or just paste it and quote me please.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
kemyen:
Pls someone shld explain to me how to pay d acceptance fee online I went to my data n clicked on acceptance fee but I saw create ticket I clicked on it n there is no further instruction to follow
okay..
after creating the ticket, click on the ticket numbers, it will redirect you to the payment window.. from there its self explanatory.
I hope you get it right. take care
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kixo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
there will be a meeting next tuesday so as to harmonise on the days of lectures, as I speak, the time table covers Monday to Friday, the co-ordinator said we should meet and pick 3 days that will be convieniet for us as lecture days. Secondly clearance have started @ the department. Everyone has been allocated his/her supervisor.
joshuabless:
kixo please could you send me the time table or just paste it and quote me please.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by sirnan: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=kayodebaba77 post=32054936][/quote]

Pls let me be clarified, the guarantors letter...is it same thing as the reference letter we filled earlier?
and the results and certificates...are we uploading waec results along with waec certificate?(as I only have my waec certificate)
Thanks.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by joshuabless: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2015
kixo:
there will be a meeting next tuesday so as to harmonise on the days of lectures, as I speak, the time table covers Monday to Friday, the co-ordinator said we should meet and pick 3 days that will be convieniet for us as lecture days. Secondly clearance have started @ the department. Everyone has been allocated his/her supervisor.
kixo what time is the meeting and the class please?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Admissnandjobs(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Passing JAMB does not in anyway
guarantee Admission. Just imagine
How beautiful it would be if
Passing JAMB means automatic
admission into your university of
choice just as it was in those days.
While depending on JAMB for
admission may be successful at
times but most times, It is usually a
frustrating and a life wasting process
that anybody seriously searching for
Admission would prefer an
alternative to. There is an
alternative, a credible one at that.
IJMB is a Direct Entry programme
very
much similar to a pre-degree
programme that is used to gain
Direct Entry Admission in to most
universities in Nigeria, i.e. 200L
Admission. While IJMB can be slightly
difficult, at Winners Academy, we
ENSURE you succeed by all means
and MOST IMPORTANTLY, that you
gain admission with your result
because the aim of any examination
at this level is to get Admission not
just to pass the exam.
Succeeding at the exam without
securing admission at the end is
tantamount to a wasted effort, that is
why OUR EMPHASIS is your
ADMISSION, not exam success.
Registering for IJMB with WINNERS
ACADEMY is registering for your
Admission because that is what we
specialize at.
While it is always necessary to have
your doubt because we live in a
fraudulent Nigeria, It would be
complete foolishness to disregard
this opportunity without VERIFYING it
especially if you really need your
Admission.
To get started and for more Info, Call
or whatsapp 08162682361
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by brytandre(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Please any news on M.sc Industrial Mathematics? Pleeeeeeeeaaaasssssseeeee!!!
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by farellstone: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2015
quimbi:
All thanks to God. I was admitted along with two of my friends into English and Literature Department. Thank You Jesus.
i'm also admitted into the dept of english and literature,plz i will suggest we add ourselves so as to know any latest development in regards to timetable etc.my number is 08032756915 pls whatsapp me nd any fellow english student should try and drop his or her number.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2015
sirnan:

Pls let me be clarified, the guarantors letter...is it same thing as the reference letter we filled earlier?
and the results and certificates...are we uploading waec results along with waec certificate?(as I only have my waec certificate)
Thanks.
The Guarantor's letter and the reference form are not the same, the reference is filled by your former school lecturers, but the Guarantor is either your parent, or sponsor, the person should write a letter, you can check the tread... a sample of it has been uploaded here before.
as for the certificate, upload the certificate, forget about the result.
I guess this helps.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by adahpatrick: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Plz someone shud help me out I just discovered that I was admitted to study MENG EEE
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Bobo121(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please is there anyone here who got admission to study mathematics?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Arysexy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
adahpatrick:
Plz someone shud help me out I just discovered that I was admitted to study MENG EEE

grin

Lol.

U just discovered? What kind of help? Weren't u checking d portal?

Start ur clearance immediately. Get ur admission letter and hopefully by June lectures will start.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by deobita(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
adahpatrick posM t=32269173:
first thing to do is Thank God,
next.... pay your acceptance fee.. 45,000 the same way you paid for your application. or goto a cyber cafe, they will do it for you, you will need safe token enabled MasterCard or verve ATM card.
after this, you will start online clearance, before proceeding to clearance in pgschool.
please follow the below quote.

For those who have been admitted, you will normally go through
the below procedures.
Check your portal regularly as you will see the notification there
only.
*To access your portal that allows you proceed with clearance,
you will need to log in with your new user Id and Password
generated for you, and indicated in your admission message
notification (New User Id starts with a 'B')
Do the following-
*Update your personal data
* Download your admission letter
* Proceed to pay your Acceptance Fee (Same steps as when u
paid your Application Fee)
* Download your Application Slip/Record
*Download your Payment Slips (Application and Acceptance)
Proceed with Clearance, by going to the clearance data page.
* Supply the required info (Names, LGA, Education history/
Results, Employment history, NYSC info, etc)
*Save.
Scan and Upload the following documents
(Save after All uploads)
*Birth cert
*Acceptance Letter (draft a formal letter accepting ur admission
and sign it)
* LGA Identification document
* First Sitting Result (O'Levels)
*2nd Sitting Result (O'levels, optional)
*HigherQualification Result
* Certificate 1(O'level)
* Cert2 (Tertiary)
* Cert 3 (NYSC)
*Evidence of Name (Any valid Id Card, document)
* Result Statement (Tertiary)
* Guarantor/Referee letter ( formal letter indicating that ur
guarantor will be responsible for you, ur fees, etc. )
* Second Referee letter: Upload first page of the referee form
* 3rd Referee letter: 2nd page of referee form)
* Letter of Admission: Letter of Admission u previously
downloaded
* Jamb letter: Jamb Admission Letter
* Affidavit of Good conduct: Get this at any federal high court, or
approach a Notary Public
* Affidavit of Non membership to secret cults: Same as above
Go thru everything to confirm no omissions or mistakes have
been made.
*Save and Request for Clearance.
** Proceed to PG School for Physical Clearance.
You will need all documents mentioned. Make a photocopy of
each document.
You will need 2 Passport Photographs. Red Background.
**You'll need to buy a copy of the appropriate Prospectus
(#3,500). Make a photocopy of the receipt.
**A file will be opened for you (You may be asked for #100)
** A clearance Slip will be printed out for you. Make 2
photocopies of this (1 for you, 1 for your department)
Proceed to your department for departmental clearance.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Folaseyi: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please I asked ds questn bt no1 answer me,pls is there any Mass Communication student that had been offered admission in ds place?plzzzzzzzzzzzzz I've been seing submitted on my page since last year.any info plzzzzzz.Thanx
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kayodebaba77(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kemolin44:
To God be all the glory. I have been offered admission in Electrical Engineering ( Power and Machine). You can now check online it has been uploaded.

I ve been admitted into the same department,how far about accommodation stuff? Where do u intend staying hostel or what?I'm looking for accommodation?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Vicktor2015(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please my transcript was sent to PG school 3 years ago but was not granted admission then, is there any possibility that i can still find my transcript there now that i have been offered admission?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Vicktor2015(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Vicktor2015:
Please my transcript was sent to PG school 3 years ago but was not granted admission then, is there any possibility that i can still find my transcript there now that i have been offered admission?
Happy easter celebration to everyone. please someone should come to my aid and answer
my question
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by colossus2: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Vicktor2015:

Happy easter celebration to everyone. please someone should come to my aid and answer
my question
Process a new transcript from your school
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kayodebaba77(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2015
It is advisable u process another transcript,had it been it was last year,it would ve been better. Processing another transcipt would be the best option for nw.God bless you
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by dgregs336(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bobo121:
Please is there anyone here who got admission to study mathematics?
Mhen am tired of that department ..I rest my case
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by uzorleon: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Please does anyone have the knowledge on how the MBA full time programme runs? What I really to know is if the course work is done along side the project work. Thank you.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Isaactwin(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Do we have any pharm. In the house.Any idea of when likely lectures might start?.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Bobo121(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
dgregs336:

Mhen am tired of that department ..I rest my case
They admitted 5 people into industrial mathematics. I heard lectures have started already
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Isaactwin(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Friends please help me respond to this if you are familiar with Benin.If i get an apartment at Agip is it of reasonable distance to uniben?can 1 shuttles it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (58) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread / OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.