Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why This New Trend Of Posting Fellow Nairalander's Details And Photos. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why This New Trend Of Posting Fellow Nairalander's Details And Photos. (574 Views)

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend / Lagos New Trend Of Traffic Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This New Trend Of Posting Fellow Nairalander's Details And Photos. by Miner13: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
I guess the rules guiding posting on this forum is no more in use??

Or mods and the supermods as they call them are all sleeping at the time.
rule number 10 says "Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent".https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=9
seun should pls take note of this before it turn to a different game
The first I noticed was that of odinma1

now tomakint
https://www.nairaland.com/1861677/tomakint-exposed-caution-pictures-horrid/1#25552781

My question is should this trend be allow while rule number 10 remain or this rule should abolish to keep the trend going
Re: Why This New Trend Of Posting Fellow Nairalander's Details And Photos. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Those found guilty of the above should be banned, not just their usernames but seun should make it impossible for their IP addresses to access nairaland during the ban period.
We should try and respect other people's privacy.

1 Like

Re: Why This New Trend Of Posting Fellow Nairalander's Details And Photos. by Miner13: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
@aanumama.
you can imagine they went as far as giving the details even to their resident angry angry

those involved should be banned and strict warning imposed.

though those thread have been deleted but ban is the best.
coz some still conceive that plan of doing such.

it all started from politics section, now going to other section like Ebola outbreak

1 Like

Re: Why This New Trend Of Posting Fellow Nairalander's Details And Photos. by texaco1: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Why This New Trend Of Posting Fellow Nairalander's Details And Photos. by Gboliwe: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Far tooooo many kids in the block now. I know some are way older than me, its not about the age I am on about, its the mental state. They are soooo so immature. They have absolutely nothing to offer and nothing to talk about than run around defecating the whole place.

1 Like

Re: Why This New Trend Of Posting Fellow Nairalander's Details And Photos. by Miner13: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gboliwe: Far tooooo many kids in the block now. I know some are way older than me, its not about the age I am on about, its the mental state. They are soooo so immature. They have absolutely nothing to offer and nothing to talk about than run around defecating the whole place.

infact it is a sorry case for the oldkids
some of them old enough to manage a family but doing such.
age is not maturity indeed, they are the type that will disclose everything about their home outside. sorry for the woman to fall into their den

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Left-handed Pple So Few And Unique?? / OLX Website Is Down / Facebook Is Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.