Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,253 members, 7,822,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer (765 Views)

Tunde Bakare Tells Worshippers They Will Die If They Don’t Give God Money! / Tempted To Assist A Family With God's Money (Tithe) / Your Soul Is More Precious Than The Whole World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by sealteam66(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sometimes when I want to do something special for God

I usually face the dilemma; Money or prayer which is most efficacious

Please back up your opinion with bible quotation

Thank in advance
Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
"Seek help through patience and prayer." not from the Bible
Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by sealteam66(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tazmode: "Seek help through patience and prayer." not from the Bible

Ok, I will do that
Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by PastorKun(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
sealteam66: Sometimes when I want to do something special for God

Thank in advance

Money means absolutely nothing in the sight of God. Your prayers mean more but what is truly important to God is your heart.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by sealteam66(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
PastorKun:

Money means absolutely nothing in the sight of God. Your prayers mean more but what is truly important to God is your heart.

Okay I gather that prayer is more important than Money,

Do you have any bible verse to support your theory
Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by PastorKun(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
sealteam66:

Okay I gather that prayer is more important than Money,

Do you have any bible verse to support your theory

Question I should ask you is that is there any bible verse that suggests money is important to God?

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by sealteam66(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
PastorKun:

Question I should ask you is that is there any bible verse that suggests money is important to God?

Tell me you are the pastor
Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by iamtheprincipal: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
PastorKun:

Pastor Kunle, I partially agree with you but money is needed for one's life safety...Proverb 13:8
Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by PastorKun(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2014
sealteam66:

Tell me you are the pastor

Money is not important to God it is the state of our mind that God is interested. It is modern day preachers that create an impression that money is important to God because of greedy and selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by PastorKun(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

Pastor Kunle, I partially agree with you but money is needed for one's life safety...Proverb 13:8

Yes as humans we need money and even the church institutions need money but that should never be misconstrued that God needs money.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by Ramon92: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Money of course, US dollars preferably. The more the better. Our daddy GO's are testimonies..
Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by PastorKun(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ramon92: Money of course, US dollars preferably. The more the better. Our daddy GO's are testimonies..

Your daddy G.O might prefer money, but the money doesn't mean anything to God.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Precious In The Sight Of God? Money Or Prayer by Image123(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
sealteam66: Sometimes when I want to do something special for God

Thank in advance

If you want to do anything for God (whatever that means), simply make sure your heart, soul and body is right with Him. Then go ahead and offer joyfully, whether prayer, praises or material(which you call money).

(1) (Reply)

Having Faith In A Faithful God / The Spiritual Battle Against The Behemoth Of Islam / Festival Of Destiny 2014 » Theme: Born To Manifest » 9th -16th November, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.