Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Lord's Chosen Made Him Come Back To Catholic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Chosen Made Him Come Back To Catholic (756 Views)

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! / Atheist Gives $22.5million To Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord's Chosen Made Him Come Back To Catholic by onyfrank: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2014
My friend and his wife were Catholics before they Changed Church(to Lords Chosen). He has been in the Lords Chosen for the past two years. Now he want to wed in the Lords Chosen but they were denied to be wedded. Reason, because, while in catholic church he performed his traditional marriage rites with beer(alchohol).
So he is now back to d catholic church to do his white wedding.
Make una dy see o. The branch is at obigbo Rivers state.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Made Him Come Back To Catholic by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2014
onyfrank: My friend and his wife were Catholics before they Changed Church(to Lords Chosen). He has been in the Lords Chosen for the past two years. Now he want to wed in the Lords Chosen but they were denied to be wedded. Reason, because, while in catholic church he performed his traditional marriage rites with beer(alchohol).

the Catholic church is not to be *blame *for any wrong doing of her members outside the church's teaching..they're laid down principle. if an individual fails to meet them. the he himself is guilty..besides what village is that when my uncle was to marry the church officials present stopped the elders from using alcohol.. they used fantasmiley..

stop painting catholica in bad light biko..besides the Church won't accept them lije that sef..they'll have to go through many lessons,confession, catechism and marriage classes..the Catholic church isn't a dumping ground..
Re: The Lord's Chosen Made Him Come Back To Catholic by felixzo1(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2014
onyfrank: My friend and his wife were Catholics before they Changed Church(to Lords Chosen). He has been in the Lords Chosen for the past two years. Now he want to wed in the Lords Chosen but they were denied to be wedded. Reason, because, while in catholic church he performed his traditional marriage rites with beer(alchohol).
how churches behave nowerdays is funy, who made them judges over people to condeme them.wine was used at the wedding in canna jesus attended. i pity dem
Re: The Lord's Chosen Made Him Come Back To Catholic by Gboliwe: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Kizmarty:

the Catholic church is not to be *blame *for any wrong doing of her members outside the church's teaching..they're laid down principle. if an individual fails to meet them. the he himself is guilty..besides what village is that when my uncle was to marry the church officials present stopped the elders from using alcohol.. they used fantasmiley..

stop painting catholica in bad light biko..besides the Church won't accept them lije that sef..they'll have to go through many lessons,confession, catechism and marriage classes..the Catholic church isn't a dumping ground..

Try and read with understanding before hitting the reply button.

@topic, there are fanatics in all religions. The Lord's chosen? I beg to lipsrsealed
Re: The Lord's Chosen Made Him Come Back To Catholic by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2014
Gboliwe:

Try and read with understanding before hitting the reply button.

@topic, there are fanatics in all religions. The Lord's chosen? I beg to lipsrsealed
.what's your point exactly?
Re: The Lord's Chosen Made Him Come Back To Catholic by ojimbo(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2014
the churches are more confused than a sane man
Re: The Lord's Chosen Made Him Come Back To Catholic by Gboliwe: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2014
Kizmarty:
read and comprehend before replying.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Made Him Come Back To Catholic by onyfrank: 1:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Kizmarty:
u did nt comprehend what i wrote

(1) (Reply)

Assuming Your Pastor Declared a 40days & 40nights Fasting, Will You Do It? / Christian Jihad / An Angel On The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.