Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Picture: See Girls Risk It All To Get To School In Nepal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture: See Girls Risk It All To Get To School In Nepal (644 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / Photo Of The Day: Girls On Their Way To School In Nepal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: See Girls Risk It All To Get To School In Nepal by prowitin(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Saw this picture on Twitter and I knew I had to get this information to you guys. Above is a Picture of some girls in Nepal on their way to school, there is no other way across the river So they have to risk that much to get to the other side. Notice their footwear?

If this story make sense
And you want more click the site below
Signature.

Re: Picture: See Girls Risk It All To Get To School In Nepal by acidtalk: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
This land is for my son mufu.
No family or stranger must trespass here.
Re: Picture: See Girls Risk It All To Get To School In Nepal by willyzmart(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
shocked
Re: Picture: See Girls Risk It All To Get To School In Nepal by Dubby6(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
D need to learn kung fu
Dem neva grow, when dey do na lift tinz
Re: Picture: See Girls Risk It All To Get To School In Nepal by lawrenceunaa: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2014
First of all na who put the rope across the river.#2 they don't have common sense: even if no canoe or boat can transport them, they should have made a bridge with ropes like in movies

(1) (Reply)

Downfall Of Nigeria Education / any Alternative To Blocking Lecturers? please help!! / What's The Meaning Of This "Five Star" Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.