Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,013 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo (36520 Views)

Osas & Gbenro Ajibade Step Out In Matching Denim / Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by hollandis(f): 6:00am On Aug 18, 2014
Nigeria and their fake life
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 18, 2014
Get access to over 83 million phone numbers in Nigeria for your campaigns, products launch, seminars, religious meetings, etc. All the numbers are sorted by states and are valid. Call 2347068389181 to get yours now.
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by unmask: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2014
please who is tinsel star

1 Like

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by SweetyZinta(f): 6:18am On Aug 18, 2014
Salawa should also get engaged to Titan na.[/color][/quote] abi o! Lol
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by iGeneral: 6:19am On Aug 18, 2014
I recommend acting in Tinsel for Genevieve and Rita Dominic. Maybe one of the will be lucky with Bashiru, Bimpe's money bag and puppet who turned out to be her relation.

4 Likes

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by pyyxxaro: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Google.com ........ tongue
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by shejane: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Good development

So others get hope

What of Angela? Heard she's married, how true is that?
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by bigtt76(f): 6:24am On Aug 18, 2014
So finally Gbenro don leave hin twin brother friend Uti Nwachukwu behind hahahaha ...they were 5&6 those days shaaaaa tot they were grin

1 Like

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by shejane: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2014
I so love dat salawa na hot babe
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by shejane: 6:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Tot they were lovers abi

Let me help u finish it
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by safarigirl(f): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2014
See as Soji and Kwame switch.

Soji's girl ends up with Kwame and Kwame's girl ends up with Soji grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by scholes23(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2014
dhammyg: LOOKS LIKE BEING ON TINSEL IS A WAY OF MEETING UR FUTURE SPOUSEwink

FIRST CHUKS&ENE
2ND CHRIS ATTOH&DAMILOLA ADEGBITE
3RD GBENRO &OSAS

WHO IS NEXT BIMPE&PHILLIPgringrin
BRENDA and MASTERS

1 Like

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Chanchit: 6:55am On Aug 18, 2014
If you ask me, I think Osas is a better catch to Damilola.

4 Likes

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by dania30(f): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmmm. Cute couple kiss
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by sholay2011(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Chanchit: If you ask me, I think Osas is a better catch to Damilola.
Well, nobody will ask you, so don't bother. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2014
dhammyg: LOOKS LIKE BEING ON TINSEL IS A WAY OF MEETING UR FUTURE SPOUSEwink

FIRST CHUKS&ENE
2ND CHRIS ATTOH&DAMILOLA ADEGBITE
3RD GBENRO &OSAS

WHO IS NEXT BIMPE&PHILLIPgringrin
it is happening like this because they hardly see other people except co actors and actresses, they have to report for production as early as 6am and close late everyday so it is bound to happen.
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Chanchit: 7:18am On Aug 18, 2014
sholay2011:
Well, nobody will ask you, so don't bother. grin

Some people go just dey talk offkey, e be like say U don drink omo this early morning. Ok, my brother who do not know Osas just asked who she is, I told him I know Osas first from Maltina dance competition, he remembered and agreed that Osas is a better catch, so someone has asked me already, mumu.

1 Like

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by rallymento(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2014
Why can't Gideon shine his yes? Nwannem nwoke ekwe zi na ka odiri ihe ukwu..aa gaa bi ga ! Inu la?

1 Like

Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2014
kobikwelu: On a side note,

why is he dressed like a tout? angry angry angry
Obviously she isn't complainin if at all
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2014
scholes23: BRENDA and MASTERS

Brenda is married. Make her husband catch you.
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2014
Abeg wat is tinsel

A place to get a wife
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2014
LOL
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2014
blink182: it is happening like this because they hardly see other people except co actors and actresses, they have to report for production as early as 6am and close late everyday so it is bound to happen.
HMMMN.THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by scobaba: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2014
tinsel don turn to BIG BROTHER?
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by ebbymayox(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=263292217214584&ref=bookmark
Follow humans of eko
For latest gist on real Lagos hustle
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by teiluj(f): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2014
iGeneral: I recommend acting in Tinsel for Genevieve and Rita Dominic. Maybe one of the will be lucky with Bashiru, Bimpe's money bag and puppet who turned out to be her relation.
hahahaha you no go kill me
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Mexyz(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2014
Bro Gbenro this is unfair o, i was planning on marrying my namesake, now you have taken her away from me......Dia is God oooo
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by teiluj(f): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2014
it's true sef I heard that guy is not married undecided
it's true sef I heard that guy is not married at his age
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by pokenose(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Well they can continue marrying themselves as long as my bimpe is still there waiting for me grin
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by homesteady(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Soji, its only GOD that will judge you! You stole my Osas from me angry
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by homesteady(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2014
teiluj: it's true sef I heard that guy is not married at his age undecided
I wonder what he is waiting for, because he doesn't look very young!
Re: Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2014
O yeah, Hw nicesmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) / Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift / Small Doctor Posts New Picture Amid Masturbation Video, Says He Won't Go Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.