Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

A Child Breastfeeds From His Dead Mother's bosom- Picture Depressing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Child Breastfeeds From His Dead Mother's bosom- Picture Depressing (2837 Views)

His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / He Saw His Dead Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Child Breastfeeds From His Dead Mother's bosom- Picture Depressing by amnestylaw1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
The picture below is one of a dead mother whose child tries to suckle some milk from her breast even as she lays dead on the floor. sad You may be wondering what or who killed her and what her offence is. For those who are in a hurry and who don't like reading lengthy stories, I will try to summarize what happened. She was killed by Buddhists because she is a minority, she was a Muslim in Myanmar,a country where Muslims are considered minorities and Buddhists majority.

Those who are parents will agree with me that this (the below picture) is one of the most depressing pictures of all times. sad I wonder what is good about our humanity anymore. We have some Muslims killing non-Muslims, some Christians killing non-Christians, and now Buddhists whom most think are loving, peace-loving, and humane people, are allegedly killing Muslims because they don't share the same belief

According to a January 2014 report,

Buddhists continue their brutal campaign of ethnic cleansing against Muslims in Myanmar. More than a dozen people may have been killed last week after Buddhists rampaged through a town in an isolated corner of Myanmar, hacking Muslim women and children with knives, a human rights group reported Friday.
Myanmar, formerly Burma, is a predominantly Buddhist nation of 60 million people. Sectarian violence has plagued the nation for nearly two years, as Buddhists have waged a vicious campaign of violence, intimidation and discrimination against the Muslim minority.

A Human Rights Watch report issued April 22, 2013, notes that Buddhist monks and their supporters, backed by state security forces, “organized and encouraged coordinated attacks on Muslim neighborhoods and villages in October 2012 to terrorize and forcibly relocate the population.” The tens of thousands of displaced were denied access to humanitarian aid and unable to return home.
Buddhist mobs attacking Muslim villagers, and not even sparing children, puts to rest any notion that Buddhism occupies some moral high ground.

I want us to think about the different erroneous stance we hold about people. I am not a Muslim, yet I am aware that killing in the name of religion is not carried out only by some elements who claim to be Muslims. There are some elements in Christianity and other religions who also kill for their religion. You hardly read or hear about them in the news- for God knows what. I am in no way advocating for any religion for I hardly even identify with any, however, I advocate for you, for me, for her, and that woman and her baby in the picture because we are first of all humans before we became religious or irreligious.

Steven Weinberg said that : “With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”

Re: A Child Breastfeeds From His Dead Mother's bosom- Picture Depressing by nerodenero: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
Peace is long gone and there will no ending to killings of people in the name of religion.

The world lacks love because if you love,you will wish all human beings well.

RIP to the dead.
Re: A Child Breastfeeds From His Dead Mother's bosom- Picture Depressing by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
shocked
Re: A Child Breastfeeds From His Dead Mother's bosom- Picture Depressing by amnestylaw1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
nerodenero: Peace is long gone and there will no ending to killings of people in the name of religion.

The world lacks love because if you love,you will wish all human beings well.

RIP to the dead.

It is so sad. How did we arrive here? sad
Re: A Child Breastfeeds From His Dead Mother's bosom- Picture Depressing by ogtavia(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
The end is near....any loud noise near me makes jump,I always think is d sound of d trumpet,when I leave a room with at least a person and come back having not gone far and for long,I am always scared for d first few moments if rapture has occurred..
Re: A Child Breastfeeds From His Dead Mother's bosom- Picture Depressing by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2014
Religion..... undecided
Re: A Child Breastfeeds From His Dead Mother's bosom- Picture Depressing by hushmail: 1:08am On Aug 18, 2014
such a picture makes me weep for the world.

Where are we heading to?
Re: A Child Breastfeeds From His Dead Mother's bosom- Picture Depressing by amnestylaw1(m): 1:35am On Aug 18, 2014
hushmail: such a picture makes me weep for the world.

AWhere are we heading to?

Every time I look at the boy in that picture and his lifeless mother, I can't help but cry. cry
Re: A Child Breastfeeds From His Dead Mother's bosom- Picture Depressing by JustCare: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
amnestylaw1: The picture below is one of a dead mother whose child tries to suckle some milk from her breast even as she lays dead on the floor. sad You may be wondering what or who killed her and what her offence is. For those who are in a hurry and who don't like reading lengthy stories, I will try to summarize what happened. She was killed by Buddhists because she is a minority, she was a Muslim in Myanmar,a country where Muslims are considered minorities and Buddhists majority.

Those who are parents will agree with me that this (the below picture) is one of the most depressing pictures of all times. sad I wonder what is good about our humanity anymore. We have some Muslims killing non-Muslims, some Christians killing non-Christians, and now Buddhists whom most think are loving, peace-loving, and humane people, are allegedly killing Muslims because they don't share the same belief

According to a January 2014 report,

I want us to think about the different erroneous stance we hold about people. I am not a Muslim, yet I am aware that killing in the name of religion is not carried out only by some elements who claim to be Muslims. There are some elements in Christianity and other religions who also kill for their religion. You hardly read or hear about them in the news- for God knows what. I am in no way advocating for any religion for I hardly even identify with any, however, I advocate for you, for me, for her, and that woman and her baby in the picture because we are first of all humans before we became religious or irreligious.

Steven Weinberg said that : “With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
karma will get to them. balance is inevitable!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan / Unbelievable!!! Woman Gives Birth To Lizard In Market(Graphic Photos) / Rape: See Savage Reply Someone Gave To COZA Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.