Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... (21304 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Check Out Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio Collabo On New Music. / Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Whizpeter(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2014
Tonylyte: All this kindergaten artist, with their kindergaten flows.....Na 2baba be the doro...
Their kindergarten Flows keep bringing them Millions of USD...
But your Doctorate Degree flow have failed to put food on ya table and Brain on ya head...
BTW Why do Konami Spell the name of our Super Eagles Players wrongly??
Click the below link to join the debate and lend your views...
www.nairaland.com/1792054/why-konami-spell-names-super

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by PAINGAIN: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Its donjazzy again. I just dorolove these guys. I know for sure dat there must be atleast 2 dorotight songs from dat album.
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by PAINGAIN: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
Dreyl: see as u dey stammer
kikikikikikikiki I dey dorolaff o.
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by estherdennis(f): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
cry
MrDoGood: e fit just be rubbish wen dem wan produce again
you people wiLl never seize to amaze me,when has they produce nonsense before?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
chusks: #getoutofhereb4iputaknockonurbighead#

guy why d tin pain u like dis
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by heatmeup(f): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
dlarge: Three wise men from East.....doro_boss
don jazzy east? embarassed
don jazzy east?
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by colombiana: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
estherdennis: cry you people wiLl never seize to amaze me,when has they produce nonsense before?
sorry for english small na biko
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by naijareferee: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
when p-square cooks with d-banj....then i will know yorubas and igbos are ready to integrate.
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
PAINGAIN: Its donjazzy again. I just dorolove these guys. I know for sure dat there must be atleast 2 dorotight songs from dat album.

Doro as usual...
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by neyur: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
ismokeweed: More nursery school rhymes.

lets hear you sing one...doro-envy
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by lebesgue(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
generalia: University artist can we listen to your music?that you dont like their music does'nt mean others dont too,so backoff!!! angryUniversity artist can we listen to your music?that you dont like their music does'nt mean others dont too,so backoff!!!

One does not have to play football to critique football players. One does not have to know how to act in order to critique actors. One does not have to know how to sing in order to critique musicians, and the list goes on. The poster that you quoted was simply stating his opinion and he did not imply that others did not like 2faces's album; he was just speaking for himself.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by waleelite(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
dayopeter222: [img]http://1.bp..com/-KlF7N7tNn3Q/U_Eu6iu604I/AAAAAAAAA-E/NEsQO97iNII/s1600/Psquare-don-jazzy-sixth-album.jpg[/img]

This the first time Don Jazzy will produce for the Psquare brothers
Psquare is getting ready to thrill their millions of fans across the world with their upcoming sixth album but to that and do it perfectly, they will need Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy!

The award winning group announced on Instagram that the Don will be adding his production skills in their yet-to-be titled 6th album and this will be the first time the Don will be working with the famous brothers. Peter Okoye, one of the members of the group, posted an image of P-square and Don Jazzy chilling in their studio on his Instagram Friday afternoon. He captioned: "U don't expect anything less when u see us in this kitchen with @donjazzy #6thalbum" Hopefully, this is going to be one song in that album, fans will go gaga just by anticipating its release. We'll keep you posted

source: http://..com/2014/08/don-jazzy-and-p-square-collabo-on-new.html

good combination.

we can't wait.
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
neyur:

lets hear you sing one...doro-envy
Nice one. Now go fvck yourself. Dirty mugu.
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by JudgeWilson(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
emynez Waiting...bt dat psquare wey de wey de pl8 hair de always behave like ju man
Oga dat man ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ ßε̲̣ Ju-Man. Na proper White Jurist Man. Amici Rugged. Go find out.
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by dlarge(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yes
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by wordsplay(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
JudgeWilson: emynez Waiting...bt dat psquare wey de wey de pl8 hair de always behave like ju man
Oga dat man ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ ßε̲̣ Ju-Man. Na proper White Jurist Man. Amici Rugged. Go find out.
Jew man that rakes millions from world all over, that is known all over the world cos of his talent! With your sharp guy u still dey nairaland dey comment, smh for u
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by neyur: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
ismokeweed:
Nice one. Now go fvck yourself. Dirty mugu.

it hasn't come to this...just advicing
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Engen(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2014

Yea Yea, I hear you wise men from the East...but uses the western culture and lifestyle to survive...Let your wisemen sing in all eastern language let's see how wise they'll get...Leave your tribalism lets embrace our country...
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by MrDoGood(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2014
estherdennis: cry you people wiLl never seize to amaze me,when has they produce nonsense before?
check your memory very well u will remember grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by MrDoGood(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2014
DONMAYOR19: this is one of the jobless person I'm talking about. Pls don't give up yet, continue to apply(if only u have qualification) and see if one day they might call u for interview. GOAT.
u don cry finish?
e can pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by franzalex: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lombrozo: Is Don jazzy again ;DIs Don jazzy again

see as u dey stammer

LMFAO......
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by franzalex: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
U go sing for me I go sing for U... This one na collabo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe Reacts To Killings In Plateau Villages / Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan / National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.