Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Chinonso Dike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinonso Dike (1803 Views)

Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus / This Is Madness!! Is Tonto Dike Not Afraid Of Ebola Virus? (photo) / Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinonso Dike by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 1:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Who the hell is this chinonso guy,who has a flat head like opon ifa-does having a flat head also mean having a flat brain?

8 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 1:05am On Aug 18, 2014
The guy has been spewing rubbish for a while now and itx now i av d idiot's time

7 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by thewarrior72: 4:48am On Aug 18, 2014
JAGBAJANTIS: Who the hell is this chinonso guy,who has a flat head like opon ifa-does having a flat head also mean having a flat brain?
Attention seeker, I thought u have'b quarantined of ebola, how did u manage to logging to nairaland?....................................................................................Anyway, if u insist on knowing who chino aka the Yoruba slayer is; He's a king & celebrity in Southwest wink cheesy grin

22 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by BrokenTV: 5:41am On Aug 18, 2014
JAGBAJANTIS: Who the hell is this chinonso guy,who has a flat head like opon ifa-does having a flat head also mean having a flat brain?
You wake up around 1:00 AM to create this post. Chino have seriously done a lot of damages to you guys that he is giving all yay sleepless night.

14 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by arewafederation: 5:47am On Aug 18, 2014
I think it's time to stop this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Nwoke a bu chino esika,omego otutu mmadu ura aga na anya,ubochi mya afu gi iya añu o mpa na afam

9 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by M0GIDI: 5:52am On Aug 18, 2014
BrokenTV:
You wake up [size=15pt]around 1:00 AM to create this post.[/size] Chino have seriously done a lot of damages to you guys that he is giving all yay sleepless night.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its becoming clear now that the fear of Chino is the beginning of wisdom in the SW.

14 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by oluwasegunfummi: 6:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Stvpid thread

5 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2014
thewarrior72: Attention seeker, I thought u have'b quarantined of ebola, how did u manage to logging to nairaland?....................................................................................Anyway, if u insist on knowing who chino aka the Yoruba slayer is; He's a king & celebrity in Southwest wink cheesy grin
ibo-la u mean?,so yr lord lives in the south's waste?he thrives on wasteland in d southwest what a pity;anyone living on wastes is metaphorically a pig -so your lord chino is d lord of d pigs.

4 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by Donmarrius: 6:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Now i know this is true!.
So chino do give you guys sleepness night?

Chino must be a monsterous ailment yet to be discovered by the medical world,more deadly than the mixture of Ebola virus+Hiv aids virus and cancer virus,scattering the immune system of the mental/psychological wellbeing of an 'average' yoloba nairalander.

Here,i've got the morrafvcking cure,of this chino's supernova-trauma,on nairaland yolobas;QUIT HATING!.

*Chino giving 'Jolobas' heart attack,since eon years. LOL.

13 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi thank you for the fun you gave us last nite on the Ipaja thread. You are a blessing to the Yoruba race...grin

9 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2014
BrokenTV:
You wake up around 1:00 AM to create this post. Chino have seriously done a lot of damages to you guys that he is giving all yay sleepless night.
who told u we are in d same timezone -ode

2 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by oluwasegunfummi: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2014
dozzybaba: oluwasegunfummi thank you for the fun you gave us last nite on the Ipaja thread. You are a blessing to the Yoruba race...grin
you are welcome, am here to serve y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 6:32am On Aug 18, 2014
I hear ppl clqmouring for this trend to stop,but as long as this ajokutamamomis do not behave themselves,it will continue

2 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2014
They are always on a path of self-destrucion;having forgotten their own history-always biting d hands that feed demz-Their secession history comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Chinonso Dike by oluwasegunfummi: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2014
JAGBAJANTIS: They are always on a path of self-destrucion ;having forgotten their own history-always biting d hands that feed demz-Their secession history comes to mind
what has awolowo done to my people? this is ridiculous.........eko o ni baje ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2014
BrokenTV:
. . .and you think everybody on NL stays in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by arewafederation: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2014
JAGBAJANTIS: I hear ppl clqmouring for this trend to stop,but as long as this ajokutamamomis do not behave themselves,it will continue

Bro, dont take nairaland issues too serious. Its an anonymous forum where making enemies should be the least of things to do.

You can argue, bash,insult at one another, and continue these incessant attacks, but as a matured mind, we should know when to stop.

This latest trend of creating enemies must stop....you can destroy your enemies by making them you friends.

Please show some love to the flaties! grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by Descartes: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2014
M0GIDI:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its becoming clear now that the fear of Chino is the beginning of wisdom in the SW.
Chino no dey mercy atall, one picture alone is enough cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by M0GIDI: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
Chino no dey mercy atall, one picture alone is enough cheesy

Abi o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinonso Dike by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2014
Where is this nigga?

I told you I don't go tribal.

Here is a concrete evidence of my signature's outpourings.
Re: Chinonso Dike by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2014
what is this one saying? angrywhat is this one saying?
Re: Chinonso Dike by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Cry baby. cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2014
chino d cone head slayer..

3 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2014
The downfall of d ajokutamamomis is at hand
Re: Chinonso Dike by meforyou1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
did you dream of chino? chino has caused so much heartbreak in yorubaland. specially hit is one 27 yr old dwarfish muslim dunkard, eggheaders aka anago9010 aka anago900

2 Likes

Re: Chinonso Dike by madamoringo(f): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
He is a Igbo iboela. Do you know that dirty black pot called Agbari Ojuku?
Re: Chinonso Dike by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
ibola like dem
Re: Chinonso Dike by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
madamoringo: He is a Igbo iboela. Do you know that dirty black pot called Agbari Ojuku?
agbariojukwu d coward who rqn to ivory coast?
Re: Chinonso Dike by Ikengawo: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Where did this come from?
Re: Chinonso Dike by Houseofglam7(f): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
undecided
Re: Chinonso Dike by Kinematics: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Make I laugh small....

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed magaji tinubuwal (popularly call Tinubu) for governor jigawa state / Jonathan Responsible For National Assembly Attack — Tinubu / Buhari Is A Certified Terrorist----vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.