Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE (4973 Views)

Sammy Hoe's POEMS / Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 20, 2014
COMING SOON..

EBIAG MAGAZINE
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by stormybucci(m): 1:17am On Aug 20, 2014
SammyHoe: AFRICAN MAGIC LIVE:
THIS PROGRAM IS RATED 16...
Showing Every Tuesday Night
12am

Title of Movie: TWIN TROUBLE
Copyright © Sammyhoe2014

(Taiwo and Kehinde are identical twins born to the family of Mr&Mrs Adejobi. They are both female. Taiwo is fortunate enough to HAVE gotten married to Lawal, a rich businessman while Kehinde is married to a poor man)

Scene 1...

Advert...loading....

1 Like

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 20, 2014
[b]Play continues...

(Kehinde sits in her room, weeping. She is worried for her barren state, having gotten married for five years without a child. Taiwo enters, her twin sister. They look exactly alike.)

Taiwo: Why are you weeping?

Kehinde: Ah! My life cry

Taiwo: What again Kehinde? I don't like all these thing you are doing. Are you still weeping over spilled milk? I said I have forgiven you or is there anything there again?

Kehinde: How am I sure? Ha! cry My life! How did I do such evil against my twin sister? Aaah!!

Taiwo: I said I have forgiven you Kehinde, abi is it until I carry a gong and shout it in the whole town that you will know that I am sincere? If I didn't want to forgive you I wouldn't have come this far to tell you that, or you think it is something easy for someone to leave a state to another just to forgive someone angry Imagine, I have to drive my car all the way from Lagos to Benin here to say that I have forgiven you. My two children are there, I have to leave them and come to you, yet you are not taking me serious.

Kehinde: My sister, it is just that I am scared. I mean how can someone be so kind that she would forgive such offence as big as this? Ehn, if there is no reason, a girl cannot be named Kumolu now. My sister, I fear that you are here for revenge

Taiwo: Okay, hear this my sister, I am not here for any revenge as I have told you since yesterday when I arrived here. If I am for revenge, then I would have done that as soon as I arrive. I said I have forgiven you, or what sef? Don't let me turn things for you o embarassed

Kehinde: Sister mi, you have not changed cheesy you and this your funny way of talking. Hope you are sure that you have forgiven me.

Taiwo: I am sure cheesy (she hugs her) infact, if you ride a horse in my heart it won't stumble (laughing)

Kehinde: (laughing) That's how you are my sister grin God bless you very much(She began to think of the past...****...)

FLASHBACK
10 YEARS AGO

Kehinde: Brother Kola, you are very handsome too(laughing).

Kola: Leave that alone Taiwo. Infact, I love you very much. You are the most beautiful lady I have ever met.

Kehinde: E bere niyen Brother Kola, you have started again. See, I am not here so that you can woo me, right? I am yours and you are mine, not until you woo me, woo me and woo me as if you are a 'woo man' who woos every woman. E fiyen sile jare, we are for better for worst.

Kola: (grabs her. They played hubbywife games together. Ten minutes later, Kola gave her engagement ring) Marry me.

Kehinde: Yes!!! kiss

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
(Taiwo pays Kehinde a visit)

Taiwo: Kehinde, Kehinde, my twin sister, how are you doing?

Kehinde: Fine and fine, what about you?

Taiwo: Yes, fine! I am enjoying my life with Kola, my only darling. Imagine, Kola says he will be getting married to me next month. I am happy, Kehinde. cheesy

Kehinde: Ah! shocked I am happy too, Taiwo. So you said it and it is coming to pass. You said you will get married before me and I said you won't. Now you are winning me abi grin

Taiwo: Yes my sister, or you have forgotten the meaning of my name, 'to aye wo', taste the world. I have to taste everything before you do, remember, I came to the world before you cheesy

Kehinde: (folds hand playfully) Don't bring that one jare. Is it not just thirty minute you used to senior me? And you are opening your teeth as if it is one year or two years. Okay o, weldone elder sister(playfully). Go and enjoy sex before me then. I am contented with being a virgin for now.

Taiwo: I am only joking sister. Anyway, Kola is my love and I can give away my virginity for him. What of you, when will you get married?

Kehinde: Don't worry, you will be surprised if I get married before you.

Taiwo: Enh Enh, let's watch and see. Mine is next month, I hope you know.

Kehinde: I know, I have the IV, don't I? Taiwo and Kola, husband and wife. But be sure I will get married before you. Let's bet it, 1-1 thousand naira(They bet playfully, hooking their pinkies(smallest fingers) together to seal the bet).

Taiwo: Thank you(laughing) Please let me quickly go and see Kola.

Kehinde: O ga gan o, Iyawo Oko(Kehinde says, smiling. Taiwo suddenly turned back when she gets to the door.)

Taiwo: I noticed something on your finger when we bet the other time.

Kehinde: undecided What?

Taiwo: Ring

Kehinde: En Enh, what does it look like to you?

Taiwo: Engagement ring.

Kehinde: What is it before? Mtchew!

Taiwo: You are engaged?

Kehinde: Ask me again undecided

Taiwo: lipsrsealed

Kehinde: I will shock you, Taiwo. As I said before, you will be shocked when you see me wedding before you.

Taiwo: (laughing cheesy) I am late, let me quickly get to Kola's place and return before nightfall so that I don't face the temptation of staying over there.

Kehinde: Okay o, please go and return on time Kola's wife.

To be continued after the commercial break...[/b]
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Advert:

Do you believe Everybody Is A Genius, And You are also a Genius? cheesy

Do you still believe you can become a genius at that age of yours? wink

Do you still have faith in becoming a genius after all your failures? cheesy

[b]YeS!!

Then, you don't need to go far, when becoming a Genius is at your doorstep.
smiley cheesy

...just open your doorgringringrin

AND

Read our Monthly EBIAG MAGAZINE which comes UP this SEPTEMBER.

It is highly educative, informative and ofcourse entertaining.

The EBIAG MONTHLY MAGAZINE features motivational, inspirational and educative stories such as Everybody is a Genius, Hope and the Island of Greatness, Honeymoon in prison, We are able, and a very comicgrin pidgin story, As E Dey Happen amongst others.

It also features educative programs for students and your wards such as Spelling bee competitions and schorlarship opportunities.

Also, every Tips and Steps you need for Success in your Career, Finance, Home etc ARE WAITING
FOR YOU IN THE EBIAG MAGAZINE! grin

So?

What Are yOU waiTing For??!

Why not get your copy of the EBIAG MAGAZINE when it start pouring out like a rivergrin throughout the Nationwide...come SEPTEMBER cheesy

You can as well advertise your products at a very cheap and affordable rate.

Advertise at the rate of #50,000
#8,000 for full page and as low as #1000 for 1/16 of a page.

For more information and enquiries, please contact:
@SammyHoe at https://www.nairaland.com/sammyhoe

Or visit our website: www.ebiag.com

You can also call us on these numbers:
08138410839 or 08087755117

Don't you believe YoU'rE aLReadY a GENIUS??!! smiley cheesy

then, you'RE Proudly an EbIAGitE. cheesy

......everybody is a genius, #believe![/b]

Music: I believe I can fly by R. Kelly
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nancydearie(f): 5:09am On Aug 20, 2014
#Following#
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by shadyemmanuel(m): 5:10am On Aug 20, 2014
edogho: dat shady guy head too "laffs like sokka" grin
Dis Guy no get respect woo, u neva knw say i senior u for this thread, oya come here kneel down , close dis una 3 tooths , open ur susie's eyes and face d sun. cheesy
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Rush in
* carrying my chair for head*
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2014
Weldone PrinceAdepoju
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
It's 11:30 on AM.
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2014
[b]Now SHOWING: TWIN TROUBLE

series... continues...

Taiwo: (soliloquises)Hmmm...Kehinde has engagement ring and he hasn't told me anything about her fiance. How come? She even said that she will get married before me. Is that possible at all? undecided Well, let me watch and see. And again, why hasn't Kola my sweetheart given me an engagement ring? Is he an SU or he is just deliberately not going to use a ring? Okay, I will ask him today.(Taiwo hastens to meet Kola her fiancé)

Kola: Taiwo, my sweet heart. The sugar in my tea, welcome. smiley

Taiwo: Thank you very much Kola. Hope you're doing fine.

Kola: Fine fine Taiwo, but why didn't you come on time? undecided

Taiwo: Don't be angry it is my twin sister. She kept me busy talking to me.

Kola: That sister of yours you are talking about, I haven't met her for once. How does she look like?

Taiwo: See, Kola, forget about that. If you have seen me you have seen her too, because we are look alikes. You can't decipher which is which.

Kola: Identical twins? You mean you are both female.

Taiwo: Yes of course dear...let's leave that aside first, em, Kola, there's something I want to ask you.

Kola: Yes what is it? shocked

Taiwo: (forgets and scratches head) em, em, I can't even remember again. Anyway I will tell you when the time comes.

Kola: My dear, I have a gift for you. Close your eyes and turn around.(Taiwo obeys. Kola wore a gold necklace around her neck).

Taiwo: Wow! So wonderful! That's my man!(she hugs him.)

Kola: That's not a big deal Taiwo. I will do more for you anyday anytime.

Taiwo: Thank you my love kiss I am taking my leave right now. It's getting late.

Kola: I thought you will be staying over here.

Taiwo: Ahn ahn! Not again! (Gives him a peck) Goodbye.[/b]
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by 3Dimension: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2014
Brother kola dating sisters without knowing.

1 Like

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2014
[b]Scene 4
(Kehinde watches Taiwo as she pulls off the necklace on her neck and placed it on a stool before entering the bathroom. Kehinde picks it up and keeps it in her purse, smiling. She wears it on her neck and leaves the house).

Taiwosadcleans her body. Begin to look for the necklace) Ahn ahn, I thought I kept the necklace on this stool. Where is it? (Shouts loud to call Kehinde) Kehinde! Kehinde! (Taiwo began to scatter the whole house looking for her necklace. She remembers the moment she was telling Kehinde about the necklace:

FLASHBACK

Kehinde: Taiwo, the first of the double seeds in the womb of her mother. The one who came to the world to be a forerunner. She sees the sweetness of the world and jumps out, saying, Life is Sweet. Taiwo, the leader, the eldest of the sets of four sent from heaven; second Kehinde, third Idowu and fourth Alaba. Taiwo the rock...

Taiwo: (cut in) Enough Kehinde! Do you want to send me to the grave on time with your funny panegyrics? It had been better if that is how to say it grin

Kehinde: But at least I tried.

Taiwo: A ti gbo, we have heard. Thank you for your care wink

Kehinde: What again should we hear o? Taiwo where are you coming from?

Taiwo: Kola's place of course! There can never be any two places.

Kehinde: Little by little o, iyawo Kola.

Taiwo: Thank you cheesy (shows her twin sister the necklace on her neck). Look at this golden necklace. Isn't it beautiful?

Kehinde: (holds the necklace) of course it is, Taiwo. Who gave it to you? Don't tell me it is brother Kola again o.

Taiwo: Who else can it be? He is the one. Infact he has promised me the whole heaven and earth if our marriage can only hold as planned next week. Kehinde, listen to me, I will do anything to make sure Kola becomes my husband. He is a caring and God-fearing man, I can't afford to lose him. Despite the fact that I told him that we have no parents and relatives, he promised to take me as I am. He agrees that I should hire relatives during our wedding.

Kehinde: hmm...those relatives we have, they killed our parents(sobbing) they mustn't know where we are or else... cry

Taiwo: Hey! Today is not a day of weeping my sister. Stop that, okay! That is the past, so let it go. My friends and their relatives are ready to stand for me in my marriage so why should I care. Kehinde, I am off to my room, goodnight.(she leaves the parlour.)

Kehinde: Goodnight my sister(thinking and speaking in soliloquy). Hmm, how can I get that necklace from Taiwo's neck? That thing is very beautiful. That must be one of the evidences Kola must see to make me think I am the one and not Taiwo. I must go and get it.
(After thirty minutes, Kehinde walks gently to Taiwo's room. She is fast asleep. The necklace is still on her neck.)

Kehinde: (hisses and thinks) Ha! This girl is sleeping with that chain sha! Anyway, I know what to do(she snaps her fingers. Taiwo wakes up)

Taiwo: Kehinde, what are you doing here?

Kehinde: Em...em...I--I came to check on you to-to ask you a question.

Taiwo: (sits up) what is that Kehinde?

Kehinde: (scratches her neck) never minds Taiwo, it is nothing much anyway. I will tell you tomorrow.

Taiwo: Okay o, if you wish. I'm feeling very heavy right now. Let me sleep(she turns into her blanket and covered herself up. Kehinde places her hand on the door knob as she would be leaving.) Em, Kehinde wait a minute!

Kehinde: What?

Taiwo: I hope it is not a matter about your fiancé. Please if it is let me know right now.

Kehinde: (smiles) it is not.

Taiwo: please if it is let me know early my sister, you know we don't have any counsellor anywhere. We should help ourselves out on issues like that.

Kehinde: Nothing is wrong between myself and my fiancé Taiwo. I will tell you what I want to tell you tomorrow.

Taiwo: (as an afterthought) what is even the name of your fiancé?

Kehinde: shocked lipsrsealed

Taiwo: Kehinde, what?

Kehinde: Tomorrow ( she opens the door and left the house).

BACK TO THE PRESENT MOMENT

Taiwo: I hope it is not Kehinde who took the necklace. Lai lai, she mustn't be. Let me start going to Kola's place. I am almost late...

To be continued...[/b]

1 Like

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by shadyemmanuel(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2014
oga sammy i hail thee, dis story almost made me forget abt EBIAG SEASON 3.......ANYWAY ride on i dey follow una like Tolo tolo. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2014
[b]AFRICAN MAGIC
This Film comes up 10am every Thursdays
This film is rated 16: VL

Title of film: THE SUICIDE NOTE
Copyright©SammyHoe2014

Cast
Ronke: a pretending churchgoer
Femi: Her boyfriend
Biodun: A church member

Scene 1

(A knock is heard at the door.)

Femi: Who is that?(he rushes out of the bedroom to attend to the knocker of the door. He gets angry when he sees someone carrying a bible...) Enh, what do you want?

Biodun: Peace of the Lord be unto this house.

Femi: We have peace already, what do you want?

Biodun: I have come to preach the gospel of repentance unto you.

Femi: Gospel of repentance? Did I tell you that I am a sinner?

Biodun: No, you didn't, brother, only to share the gospel with you that's all. It doesn't matter whether you are a sinner or not. Let us edify each other, that is what the bible says.

Femi: Shut up Mr. Man! I don't want to hear anything from your mouth. Just leave my room. angry

Biodun: Please listen to me, the world will come to an end soon. It is dangerous if you die a sinner and go to hell fire. Tomorrow may be too late for you.

Femi: (claps his hands) What do you have to say oga? That is how you people always do, fornication is a sin, lying is a sin, bla, bla, black, yet at the end of the day you begin to fornicate here and there. My girlfriend now that is what she was saying the first time we met, now she is right there on my bed. If you see her in the church you will think she is mummy G.O herself.

Biodun: (laughing) Those are the defaulters in the Christendom my brother. Everybody is not the same.

Femi: Hmm. Okay give me a minute let me call her out(shouting). Darling! Darling!

Ronke: (shouts from the room) Yes my dear! Who is there with you.

Biodun: Come and see him, an evangelist like you.

Ronke: (frowns her face) Let him go away please. And you come back right here and let's finish what we have started.

Femi: Darling, come first, a minute, let's hear what he wants to say.

Ronke: A minute? A promise? Okay, I'll be there right away!

(Ronke hurries into the parlour half-dressed. She gave Femi a peck)

Ronke: Sweetheart, what? Please why didn't you tell him to go and come back another time? Our bedroom business is just starting I hope you know ( Ronke's eyes met with that of Biodun the evangelist. A reaction of surprises followed shocked shocked shocked)

Biodun: Sister Ronke!

Ronke: Ah!

Femi: Do you know each other somewhere?

Biodun: Yes! She is the Sister Coordinator of our church! What are you doing in a man's house Sister Ronke?

Ronke: (sobbing) I--I...em, em...

Biodun: The Church must hear this Ronke! So...you are a fornicator, yet you preach against it in the church, Sister Ronke! I'm off!(Biodun gets up and reaches for the door.)

Ronke: Ha! Mo gbe! (she rushes upstairs to get her clothes. She will follow Biodun at once so that he doesn't reveal the secret.)

Femi:

Story continues...[/b]
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2014
The time is 11am
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by talk2riel: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Bros u no go kill us wit this ur plenty tory. Wale adenuga production go need your services o
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2014
talk2riel: Bros u no go kill us wit this ur plenty tory. Wale adenuga production go need your services o

Lol...ebiagmagazine have already asked for my service, therefore I am already a nationwide storyteller...watch out for ebiagmagazine one day in d nearest future grin
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
ADVERT: GET THE EBIAG MAGAZINE AT AFFORDABLE RATE, READ STORIES AND ENJOY THE FUN.

TELL FRIENDS ABOUT IT, EBIAG MAGAZINE IS COMING YOUR WAY...SOON!!!

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
BE A SPONSOR OF THE EBIAG BI-MONTHLY MAGAZINE. CALL 08138410839

ADVERTISE ON THE EBIAG NATIONWIDE LITERATURE MAGAZINE...CALL 08138410849
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
THE TIME IS 5:10PM
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
DANNIEDEEKONSEPTS AND SAMMYHOE'S AFRICAN MAGIC

presents a show:

LMAO with Tee'Dan

A daily comedy series by TEMITOPE DANIEL.

STARTS TOMORROW, BY 6pm.

YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS OUT wink

proudly powered by SAMMYHOE.

2 Likes

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 22, 2014
[b]Scene 2

(Ronke is seen rushing towards Brother Biodun's house on a bike. The bike stopped right in front of brother Biodun's house. Ronke just plodded into the get which was not locked. She knocks the door).

Biodun: Who is knocking my door?

Ronke: It's me.

Biodun: Only God answers 'me'.

Ronke: I am Ronke.

Biodun: Ronke or what do you say? I have many Ronkes, which one, sister Ronke or who?

Ronke: em, em, the one that is your church member.(The door was opened for her to go in. She lingered a little while).

Biodun: Come inside our Sister coordinator. How is your evangelism?

Ronke: lipsrsealed

Biodun: Sister, answer me now. I say how is evangelism?

Ronkesadspeaks in a low tone) Don't ridicule me brother Biodun. I know what you are thinking about me right now.

Biodun: What do you mean? I don't have anything against you o. Ahn ahn, are you not the representative of virgin Mary in our church? Infact, the head pastor talks about you to all the youth sisters. He prays that everyone of them in the church should be like you. He even asked his wife the Women Pastor of the church to organise a vigil for all the sisters last two weeks. She did and since then their lives have never remained the same again.

Ronke: Please brother Biodun, it's not what you're thinking. Sincerely, that Femi is not having anything in common with me except that we are business partners.

Biodun: (laughs loudly) Hmmm...bedroom business; it's like I heard about the business in your mouth earlier. Tell me something about it.

Ronke: Ha! Mogbe! There is nothing like that o! Sincerely, to God who made me...

Biodun: Have you forgotten what you preach sister, let your yes be yes and no be no; you shall not swear.

Ronke: I am not swearing(she sobs)

Biodun: Okay, since you say that you are into bedroom business then there is no problem. I will tell the church about it.

Ronke: Please brother Biodun, don't do that o! Ah! My life will be ruined.

Biodun: Ruined ke! I don't think anyone will do anything to you concerning the business. You will just defend yourself...you are taking care of his bedroom, that's all.

Ronke: Ah! Brother Biodun, don't spoil my life please! Don't put me to shame.

Biodun: Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Listen and listen good Ronke, I will only pardon you if you can follow me to my bedroom right now and teach me exactly that bedroom business.(stands up and walks towards his bedroom). Are you not coming with me?

Ronke: (wipes off her tears) Bro Biodun, come, please come now.

Biodun: (comes back) Why calling me back.

Ronke: En, we can't cover up sin with sin nah. Why don't you give me another condition instead of asking me to go and have sex with you?

Biodun: Did I say you should come and have sex with me? angry

Ronke: Okay, I am very sorry. Please instead of going to that room with you why can't you ask me for another thing. Just don't tell the pastors about this.

Biodun: (smiling and thinking) Alright, just go. No problem. Bye.

Ronke: (still scared) Are you sure you won't tell the church authority?

Biodun: Yes, you can have my word.

Ronke: (weeping and thanking Biodun) God bless you very much brother Biodun. I shall never do such evil again in my life. I will ask for God's forgiveness and I promise I will never do that again. Let me take my leave now(she turns the door handle in haste. Then she heard him speak)

Biodun: Where do you think you are going, Ronke? If you step out of there, you are doomed.

Ronke: Ha! (breaks into tears) Ha! Brother Biodun, please!

Biodun: Come and be with me on my bed too...give me some kisses, then we cover you up, else...

Ronke: Please don't let us do that, brother Biodun; that's adding sin to sin. Please why don't you allow me pay you some amount of money?

Biodun: Money? shocked
How much can you afford?

Ronke: Name your price

Biodun: Bring fifty thousand naira.

Ronke: Ah! Where can I get that? I was thinking maybe you can accept something like ten thousand naira.

Biodun: For what? Biscuit money or what? Do you know what your offence is worth? Listen, if you don't pay the fifty thousand naira before tomorrow, then your secret is going to be revealed.(Biodun goes into the inner room, leaving Ronke sobbing out her eyes).

Continues on Thursday 10am
[/b]
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by alizenbohr: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2014
* Ruffles my dada *

Sammyhoe, you no go kee persin.
Bedroom business indeed.

But I wan ask:
For that first tory, na the man or woman dey born pikin?
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by shadyemmanuel(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2014
alizenbohr: * Ruffles my dada *

Bedroom business indeed.

But I wan ask:
Same here Bro, i was wondering if they pay grooms price or Bride price
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2014
shadyemmanuel:
Same here Bro, i was wondering if they pay grooms price or Bride price
they pay. bridegroom price like they do in India grin
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2014
alizenbohr: * Ruffles my dada *

Bedroom business indeed.

But I wan ask:

Na still the woman o grin only say man go begin back am feederfeed am too grin
*what woman can do, man can do better grin *
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by dammygoody(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hmmmm......SHTV RELOADED.....
Watching in 3D.. ..
Well done prof..

1 Like

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
LMAO WITH TEE'DAN. COMING SOON IN THE NEXT 10 MINS.

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
DANNIEDEEKONSEPTS

PRESENTS: LMAO WITH TEE'DAN.

TODAY'S EPISODE.

HIV TROUBLE.

SCENE ONE.

CHARACTERS:

OMOLOLA: A young lady in the rented apartment. A LovePeddler who all the guys in the house had slept with.

LAIDE: Lola's friend which both lived together, a great pretender.

DEJI: A YOUNG GUY IN THE SAME HOUSE.

IYA TOPE: LANDLADY OF THE HOUSE, SHE LIVED IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH HER FAMILY.

BABA TOPE: IYA TOPE'S HUSBAND.

TOPE: THE ONLY SON, LAIDE'S BOYFRIEND.

PASTOR: A MAN OF GOD WHO LIVED IN THE SAME HOUSE.

MUMMY MISSION: PASTOR'S WIFE.

RATED 16+

(Omolola is seen walking out of her room, she had a brown towel tied round. She was heading to the bathroom when she met Deji)

LOLA: Deji, how far now? (Stretches her hand forward for a handshake.)

Deji: (he hits her hand away and hugs her.) I dey jurh, I expected you throughout but you never showed up.

Lola: (tries to push him away.) People may come out of their rooms, do you want me to get caught? We shouldn't hug here.

Deji: Anyone who comes out will tell me if he or she hasn't hugged before. Besides, where you dey go?

Lola: can't you see, I'm going to the bathroom to bath.

Deji: (laughs) Now that you've seen me shouldn't you change your mind?

Lolade: (smiles and behaves shy.) Lemme go and bath jurh.

Deji: (laughes and pushes her) let's go jurh.

(Both walked hand-in-hand, Lola turns and saw the landlady coming out of the room with a plate and turned her face away.)

Iya Tope: (closes the door and walks briskly) Molola, you don dey go again, and you Deji, you be the one wey dey follow babes around. I pity you oh.

Lola: (hisses) Mama landlady, why not mind your own business and walk in? Why do you like disturbing my life? (Hisses again.)

Deji: Exactly, you won't mind your business. See your life, eating eba early in the morning, I don't want to talk oh. (Chuckles and shakes Lola's right hand.)

Iya Tope: Na you get your life, you go regret am soon. (Hisses and walkes away.)

(Deji and Lola walks into Lola's room, Lola locks the door.)

SCENE TWO.

(Laide walks slowly till she got to the front of Lola's room and knocks.)

Laide: (she shouts out.) Lola, abeg come and open this door.

(Deji opens the door sweating, and had only his boxers on.)

Laide: Deji, you've come again, haven't you? Anyways, let me in." (Offs her shoes and walks in. Lola comes out still with the towel on her.)

Lola: Laide, welcome. (Smiles.)

Laide: Lola, abeg oh. What's the meaning of this again. (Frowns and pushes her away.)

Lola: What again? (She frowns)

Laide: What is the meaning of this that you're doing again? (Hisses.)

Lola: It's none of your business, is it? (She hisses too.)

Laide: Na you sabi, anyways this is your result, you are positive. (Hands her the result to her test.)

Lola: (stares at the paper.) Posi what? (Faints.)

Laide: (Runs to meet Lola.) Lola! Don't do this now..

Deji: (walks closer to them, looks scared.) Positive to what?

Laide. (Raises her head slowly and hisses.) HIV.

Deji: H what? (Faints.)

Laide: (scared and shouts.) Egbami oh!

(Iya Tope runs in.)

Iya Tope: Kilosele? Wetin happen?

Laide: I told them Lola has HIV... em.. (she stutters.)

Iya Tope: hey! She don get aids? (Runs out of the room.)

(Laide struggles between Lola and Deji.)

SCENE THREE.

(Iya Tope runs into her room and sat. Baba Tope is seen polishing his shoes.)

Baba Tope: What is it again Iya Tope?

Iya Tope: Na so I see am oh, na so I see Deji and Lola, dem dey waka go Lola's room.

Baba Tope: Really? What's the meaning of that nonsense? (Stands angrily.)

Iya Tope. Cool down, abeg hear me finish. As I drop the plate for kitchen, na so I dey hear Laide wey shout for their room, na so I waka go, make I see wetin happen. You no know wetin I hear. (Claps her hands together.)

Baba Tope: What did you hear?

Iya Tope: Na so I hear am, Lola don catch HIV.

Baba Tope: Lola se kini (Faints instantly.)

Iya Tope. (Rushes up, panting.) Tope! Where you dey? Baba Tope! Baba Tope, answer me.

(Tope rushes in.)

Tope: Mum, what happened? (Rushes to his father.)

Iya Tope: I tell him say Lola don get HIV, na so him faint for here oh.

(Tope stands instantly.)

Tope: Lola has contracted HIV? Why did he now faint? Do you have a skeleton in the cupboard? I've always said it, that Lola is a LovePeddler! That's why I love my Laide.

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Advert!

Where have you been? You've been missing a lot of you've not visited TEMITOPEDANIEL'S BLOG

Do you want Romance Series? Read PEACE AND APRIL BY TEMITOPE DANIEL

Relationship talks, motivational quotes? Which will start on sunday, just visit TEMITOPEDANIEL'S BLOG
DANNIE←→DEE KONSEPTS

...aim at changing the world

2 Likes

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Continuation.

SCENE FOUR.

(Pastor walks in with his bible and meets the house In pandemonium. Iya Tope and her husband were sitting on the floor, tins of milk were on the floor, beside Iya Tope.)

Pastor: What is happening here? The peace of the lord be with everyone. (He approaches them slowly.)

Iya Tope: I no sabi oh, Pastor. Na im I tell Baba Tope say Lola don get HIV, na im he come faint since then oh.

Pastor: The man I'm looking at is alive,  is he not the one who took these four tins of milk?

Iya Tope: Na him oh, him don finish the four tins of milk.

Pastor: wait, what did you say earlier? Who contracted HIV/AIDS?

Mama Tope: I talk say Lola.

Pastor: (in shock) Hey! Lola? How.. (runs into his room.)

Iya Tope: wetin do pastor too? Why everyone dey do like this because Lola carry HIV? (Sighs)

SCENE FIVE.

(Pastor rushes into his room panting.)

Pastor: Mummy Mission, haven't you heard all that has happened?

Mummy Mission: I haven't, what is it oh?

Pastor: (breaths heavily.) Sister Lola is HIV positive.

Mummy Mission: (looks sad) Eeyha.. really sorry about that, but its really not the end of the world. All is well In Jesus' Name.

Pastor: Ah! (Continues panting.)

Mummy Mission: Why is your own business now more than Sister Lola herself? (She sighs and claps her hands together.)

Pastor: You.. won't understand.

Mummy Mission: (stands suddenly) I won't understand what? So you've been cheating on me right? You've not been faithful to God? (She pauses for a while and continues.) Everyone will hear this, you're also HIV positive then, God have mercy!

Pastor: Mummy Mission, take this issue lightly, I have nothing to do with sister Lola, don't destroy my ministry, Mummy Mission. (He pretends and frowns.)

Mummy Mission: Thank God I've always refused you, if not so, I'd be crying now. No doubt about it, I'm leaving your place today. (Looks round the room to know where to start packing her things.)

(Deji knocks.)

Pastor: Who's it again? We're busy. (He hisses and tries to pull his wife back.)

Mummy Mission: who's there? Come in jare.

(Deji walks in slowly, crying and sweating profusely.)

Mummy Mission: Uncle Deji, God bless you. (She smiles.)

Deji: See, Mummy Mission or what do people call you? No time for that now, fire is on the mountain oh, I'm HIV positive. (Sobs.)

Pastor: (wipes his sweat and looks at him.) What should she now do? You lack respect, don't you know what the bible says about being respectful?

Deji: Pastor, no forming any longer, your wife understands.

(Mummy Mission has been on the same spot, just looking at Deji.)

Pastor: (tries to link events together.) Don't tell me.. You've been sleeping with mama mission? (Looks around to pick a dangerous material to fight Deji, Deji runs out instantly.)

SCENE SIX.

(All the tenants sat at the corridor, all deep in thought and crying. Laide walks out of the room with another result)

Laide: (She shouts Lola's name.)

Lola: Yes. (She stands and walks to her.)

Laide: What was the name you left in the hospital?

Lola: My name of course.

Laide: (shivers.) I don die!

Lola: What again?

Laide: I noticed the Doctor called me Lola and I corrected him, It was my result I gave you. (Sobs.)

Lola: Meaning what? I'm... I'm negative? (She opens her eyes wide ad snatches the paper from her.) Yes! (She shouts and other tenants runs to meet her.)

Pastor: Sister Lola, what is it?

Lola: I was given the wrong result, I'm negative. (Grins and jumps happily.)

Mummy Mission: Really?

Deji: Yes! Thank God oh! (Runs around, jubilating.)

Tope: Who's now the owner of the other result?

Lola: Laide.

Tope: huh? (Faints.)

Baba Tope: You mean you're negative? (Jumps happily, didn't care about his son that fainted.)

THE END.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Office Called Sodom...part 2 / Analysis Of Vanity By Virago Diop / I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.