Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE (4905 Views)

Sammy Hoe's POEMS / Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by AudreyTimms(f): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oga SammyHoe, bin luking 4u.

Present Sir!

I saw wat u wrote abt me in d competition thread. What can I say? I was humbled by it. Thanks a million. It brought tears 2 my eyes. It will grace my dp on my bbm 4 a week. I'm grateful.

That said. Concerning dis thread, I dnt no hw to write short story bt I'l try my best. I'll be here fully wen I'm through with my story. Tanx.

Weldone everyone

1 Like

Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by talk2riel: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Am just enjoying every story here o
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
@ Temitope Daniel's story, I laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Very funny, so Tope is the only one affected at last...LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Audrey Timms, it's my pleasure... you are very much talented, I must say. God be with your pen. wink
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by shadyemmanuel(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
@ T-Dan..... U ar gud in commedy , av neva read any of ur stories on nairaland, bt lemme start doing dat rite nw, BTW OGA SAMMY, ITS AN HOUR AND 10 MINS AWAY TO D SHOW TIME, PATIENTLY WAITING
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
;Dbuhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgrin ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagrin hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagrin
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Anticipating!!!.
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by VigorousV(f): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
@T.dan's stowi....cnt stp lafin....i ope xay no b u b d Tope sha...lmao
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by VigorousV(f): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bt cwiouxly,dz z 1 grt african magic...tnx sammy 4 creatin it...d Lord z ur muscle nd elbow
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
VigorousV: @T.dan's stowi....cnt stp lafin....i ope xay no b u b d Tope sha...lmao
lol... cheesy no b me... I gentle.
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ;Dbuhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgrin ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagrin hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagrin
grin
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
shadyemmanuel: @ T-Dan..... U ar gud in commedy , av neva read any of ur stories on nairaland, bt lemme start doing dat rite nw, BTW OGA SAMMY, ITS AN HOUR AND 10 MINS AWAY TO D SHOW TIME, PATIENTLY WAITING
U can do that boss... jex click on my name.. Thanks cheesy
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
SammyHoe: @ Temitope Daniel's story, I laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Very funny, so Tope is the only one affected at last...LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Audrey Timms, it's my pleasure... you are very much talented, I must say. God be with your pen. wink
Abi na.. cheesy Thanks Sammyfor d privilege.
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by 3Dimension: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lmao at lmao by TDaniel. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2014
[b]This film is rated 16; VL
Title of Film: THE AWELE KINGDOM
Story: By Sammy How

Last week on THE AWELE KINGDOM

In the Awele Kingdom, women rule the kingdom. Men are just like women in the real world while women play men role.

Men stays at home to take care of their children and women go to the farm, to workplaces and so on, to raise a home.

Cast

Aina: A woman
Adeoye: A man
Ewa: The prince(a lady)
Sewa: The King(Ewa's mother)
Ajani: The Queen(Ewa's Father)

Aina: Adeoye! Adeoye! Adeoye!

Adeoye: Ha! Welcome Olowo ori mi(Adeoye went on his knees to greet his wife)

Aina: Why is our baby weeping like that? Haven't you fed him?

Adeoye: Olowo ori mi, I have fed him with milk but it's like he is not satisfied with it.

Aina: Hmm...Eeeh eeh...(Aina sighs)

Adeoye: I hope there is no problem my dear.

Aina: Not much problem anyway.

Adeoye: (helps to pull off her overall) Let me fetch some Amala for you my dear. I have cooked it with your best soup, Egusi. I know you will enjoy it....
[/b]
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2014
[b]THIS WEEK ON THE AWELE KINGDOM
EPISODE 2

(Aina shows Adeoye to her mother as the husband she wants to marry. Adeoye sheds tears and knees before Sewa, the woman king of the kingdom. She touches his head with a white horse tail)

Sewa: (smiling) You are going to be a very good househusband to my daughter. Be steadfast, Adeoye, the future queen of this kingdom.

Adeoye: (bows her head) Your Highness, please let me leave in peace. My Lord Aina will be worried by now. Please your Highness I am already a married man.

Sewa: Keep silent future queen of this land! What do you take us for? We are the royal family and anything we say that is it. (Laughs) You are my blood already. I can feel it.

Adeoye: Please, don't let this happen. Aina will not take it lightly with me.

Sewa: Shut up! Who is Aina in this kingdom? Who is her mother? What lineage does she come from? Adeoye, if there is no reason, a man cannot bear Kumolu as a name. So keep silent Adeoye, there is a reason why Ewa my daughter the future king must have a husband urgently.

Ewa: Yes mother, your Highness.

Sewa: (calls all her husbands, the queens) Ajani! Layi! Kolawole! Come over here all of you!
(All the King's husbands run to the stage)

Ajani, Layi and Kolawole: (knees before their wife) Kabiyeesi o! Let the crown stay long on the king's head and the shoes on her feet!

Sewa: ( touches their heads with the horsetail) Stand up and take your seats everyone.

Layi: My King, Sewa, I hope there is nothing. This impromptu call by you scares me a little bit.

Ajani: I hope nothing

Sewa: So that there won't be nothing, that's why I call you all here. Now listen for good everyone, Ewa my daughter, the future king has brought home a new husband. She is in love with him(points to Adeoye who is still on a kneeling posture, shedding tears. She faces her husbands once more) Don't mind that she is weeping. That is Ekun Oko, the traditional cry a man must weep while leaving his father's house to live with his wife the head of the family.

Adeoye: No my Lord, please I am married already. Let me go back to my wife and baby. I am a full time househusband. I have to feederfeed my baby. My wife will not spare me some beatings if I get home late.

Sewa: Shut up! Are you not afraid of me, the king of this wonderful Awele Kingdom? Ewa is yours and you are thw future queen of this land, take it or leave it. (faces Ewa's father). Ajani, be a happy man today, because your daughter is going to become a real woman soon. Here is your son in-law, Ajani.

Ajani: (kneels before the king)Your Highness, but why can't we do it the way it is done so that it can happen the way it should? As for me, I don't agree that Ewa my daughter should take a husband by force, someone else's husband.

Sewa: (laughs) I understand you Ajani. But you should know something; even if Adeoye wishes to continue seeing his wife, Aina, there is no big deal in that. The point is that he can bring Aina to stay with us here in the palace. Then he will have two wives, Aina and Ewa my daughter, the future king.

Ajani: Abomination! Polygamy in the AWELE KINGDOM? It is not done my King. Abami Eda, our deity doesn't permit Polygamy, I hope you know. He is only in support of Polyandry, one wife many husbands or 'Monoandry', one wife one man.

Sewa: (winks) Don't tell me stories Ajani. Before you were born I have learnt much about this land. It is not the first time this will be done. Even if it is the first time, there is no problem about it(laughs).

Ajani: (worried) my King, I will want you to think it through, because this thing is abomination in the land.

Kolawole: (coughs) King Sewa your highness, is this the reason why you call us here? Please I have your meal on fire, permit me to go and look after it.

Sewa: (places her horsetail on his first husband's head). Okay, go now Kolawole. You are not even relevant in this matter because you are childless...Kolawole the 'olori' of the kingdom, you can leave.

(Kolawole becomes angry as she leaves her wife, the king)

Kolawole: Ha! See my life! Look at the life of a man! Because I refuse to give her a child, she treats me like this? Who knows whether Ewa is even my child? Yet she claims that she belongs to Ajani, the second wife. I will not, as long as I live, permit Sewa, this wicked king to get a husband for Ewa.(she snaps her fingers).
[/b]

To be continued after this commercial break.
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 26, 2014
ADVERT:

COMING SOON! EBIAG MAGAZINE!!
A BI-MONTHLY LITERATURE MAGAZINE!!!
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by VigorousV(f): 7:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Wow...am d 1st 1 2 eat d meal of d dae...bt sammy,d advert neva finish since?
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Now, I'm getting the play.

Nice work, sir.
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Dyoungstar: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Followed
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
African Magic, Live:
Sorry for the long break, it is due to our signal failure...

Pls you can advertise your goods on our program. You can also be a sponsor. Contact us at EBIAG STREET, DRAMA ROAD, PLANET GYRUS
Re: African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2014
This program is rated VL 16.
Title of film: The Awele Kingdom

Playwright: Sammy Hoe

Summary of film: The Awele Kingdom is the kingdom where women perform like men and men do like women. Polyandry is the order of the day in the kingdom because a woman marries more than one man under the same roof. Woman is the head of the family: men are Queens while women are kings.
Women go to work while men cook.

Ewa is the prince(the Kings daughter) while Sewa her mother is the King. The king has three husbands, and the assumed father of Ewa is Ajani, one of the king's husbands.

Ewa wanted to marry Adeoye by force, but Adeoye is already the husband of Aina. Aina heard about it and was annoyed...

This week on THE AWELE KINGDOM

(Aina suddenly stormed the palace of King Sewa. It was shocking to everyone indoor when she rudely barged in and screamed.

Aina: What is going on here?

Sewa: What!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A Nigga / Wole Soyinka's 1986 Nobel Prize, A Monumental Fraud. See WHY / Toke Makinwa's On Becoming E-book For Free For Five Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.