Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency (26979 Views)

ECOWAS To Implement Common Currency In West Africa – Official / NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency / Ecowas To Introduce Single Currency By 2020 – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
solara:

My mom is a big liar. She said that she never makes the same mistake twice... then my brother was born...
grin
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by solara: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
donnypool:
I can't call myself stupid, because that would be an insult to stupid people.

shocked
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
solara:

I can't call myself silly, because that would be an insult to silly people.
shocked
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by solara: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
donnypool:
Whenever I want to see something funny, all I do is look at the mirror.

grin
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by daveP(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
iamord:

From. The way u put your post.. Its Like all other west african countries are irrelevant to u.. So u just go ahead and. Implement it whether they like or not . Of which they will not cos. There is alredy eco money on the pipe..why derail it for cos of some peoples personal gain. Its immature for the people that. Thought of this idea to even suuggest such
well not arguing ma idea may be quite one-sided, but whatever solution that would lift our 'brothers' out of some economic hassle is put forward. I guess it will be a bright one. But behind every nigeria idea,especially 'cash me the money' ones, theres always some selfish plan. I dont blame them. The dollar set the experience.
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
solara:

Whenever I want to see something funny, all I do is look at the mirror
grin
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by solara: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
donnypool:
My head is so big that it has its own orbit

Now thats funny grin
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by solara: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
donnypool:
My face looks better from the back

grin
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
solara:
My head is so big that it has its own orbit

am done with u, now go die
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by solara: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
donnypool:
I am walking around to save funeral expenses

U better Die slave!!!
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by dammylarey(m): 2:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Nigeria would have to stop being a consuming nation and export 80%-75% annually to dominate the world market thereby boost our GDP ...

1 Like

Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by webizone(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2014
slightlyMad:

Stingy IT consultant or should i say broke arsse photoshop cut and paste artist
your mates are buying ad spaces, you are here messing up the site with you ugly ads
your very own banner ad needs help from a professional artist sef

Now I know you lie too. Which ad?
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by slightlyMad(f): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2014
webizone:

Now I know you lie too. Which ad?

check page 1 and see the ad i was referring to
so apparently, you didn't even know why i quoted the guy, you own is to just use phensic for another man's headache right?
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by tecmon: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2014
Adindupeter: "Nigerian currency for over 30 years. In 1980 what
was the exchange rate? It was between 50 and 60
kobo to the U.S. Dollar. When SAP was introduced
it was N4.2 to a dollar in 1986".

Look what our past leaders (Northern Generals) did to my beloved country. And a general from the 80's want to rule us again. I don't like the idea of devaluing currency but do it if it's necessary..

its high time we open our eyes ,the truth is that the northerners have done more damage to this country than any other group . I say GEJ till 2019
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by webizone(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
slightlyMad:

so apparently, you didn't even know why i quoted the guy, you own is to just use phensic for another man's headache right?

U know what, maybe I don't get why u quoted him. Maybe I got issues with the fact that girls are just too scornful. I forgive u completely from d bottom of my heart. Pg1 ad? I have gone a long way since then whatever that may be. Thanks for seeing a piece of my history. I tried then and am still evolving now. Just sometimes tolerate people, and even let them walk on you even when you are strongest. It feels good u didn't insult me back.
Re: NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency by webizone(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
slightlyMad:

And as a token of good faith, I shall answer the question u asked and people didn't answer about Fx rate differences.

The Fx quotes u see when u google are Interbank rates which are discounts given to institutions or high net-worth individuals because of the large volume of currency they use in transaction. For smaller customers like u and I on the other hand pay more to get to change currency, besides that is the profit they gain when they resell to us. Hope this helps?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Susan Elumelu's 90th Birthday Party: Tony Elumelu's Mother Marks Birthday (Photo / How Much Do I Need To Start A Bread Bakery Business / Naira To Appreciate, Settle At N600/$1 In Coming Months, Says JP Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.