Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,816 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo (37911 Views)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) / We Sell Sports Equipment At Ehi Sports Mart National Stadium Complex Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by jazzydee: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:

[b]The real point is that the PDP is too deeply in support of this crook because of the money he has spread all over the place. The corruption is too much and the people are suffering. That Kleptocrat called Akpabio is the worst looter in the history of government in this country.

A few overcosted projects and he has been screaming that he is a performer when he has actually stolen the whole money. My brother that's the avenue they use to steal the money and the same with his local government chairman who was caught in the United States with cash he never declared & what was his excuse? That was meant for donation on an expired event and who knows how many times that had been laundered before he was caught.

Areas that he should concentrate on like you rightly mentioned the Ibaka seaport project,he's doing otherwise. Some idi0ts won't see this but rather sing his praises. Well,i don't blame them but he'll be disgraced and history(same that happened in Delta state that the governor his paying for now) will repeat itself again and this time Akwa-Ibom state in some years to come. [/b]
eyop is an unrepentant rumour monger peddling lies. you think APC can lie their way into Akwa Ibom government? house never!
Nigerians will keep celebrating Governor Akpabio to you and your principals consternation.
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Eyop: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
jazzydee:
eyop is an unrepentant rumour monger peddling lies. you think APC can lie their way into Akwa Ibom government house never!
For you information i am not an APC member and i don't even support the party. In Akwa-Ibom state we know it's only one political party that is functional in the state and which is PDP. A candidate can be credible but if he's running under APC in AKS he or she is only wasting time atleast that will be the case for now till further notice. The same PDP candidate will be the one to disgrace this looter. I don't blame you,as an annang man you won't speak the truth when you know so.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by ujoinme: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:
For you information i am not an APC member and i don't even support the party. In Akwa-Ibom state we know it's only one political party that is functional in the state and which is PDP. A candidate can be credible but if he's running under APC in AKS he or she is only wasting time atleast that will be the case for now till further notice. The same PDP candidate will be the one to disgrace this looter. I don't blame you,as an annang man you won't speak the truth when you know so.

where are your proof of looting you are a rumor monger that we have established because you have no evidence to back up your claims. you only aim is to cast aspersion on the person of the governor.
Calling the governor names will not get your APC principal into office. Akpabio is performing and haters like you are hating.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
jazzydee:
eyop is an unrepentant rumour monger peddling lies. you think APC can lie their way into Akwa Ibom government? house never!
Nigerians will keep celebrating Governor Akpabio to you and your principals consternation.

It's obvious you are a thief like your master Akpabio. You are so pathetic and i don't care whether you created this thread but i must let you know the truth and reality. You better stand for justice or else your children will be the one to suffer this. Do you think if Akpabio is using the state money as it should be,don't you think a lot of your brothers and sister doing houseboy and housegirl in the west wouldn't have relocated back home? Who wants to suffer in another man's land when he can get the best in his or her home town? Someone is saying the truth you are here defending a man that will leave office in some months time with all the looted funds. Change your ways cos this lifestyle doesn't pay.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
ujoinme:

where are your proof of looting you are a rumor monger that we have established because you have no evidence to back up your claims. you only aim is to cast aspersion on the person of the governor.
Calling the governor names will not get your APC principal into office. Akpabio is performing and haters like you are hating.

Another Idi0t on this thread. Your own level of stupidity can not be measured. Get a life

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Akwafinaaa: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:

@Eyop : Instead of throwing tantrums online, why not show evidence to the contrary shocked . Yes, and I presume you know how to use a smart phone, so take pictures of your so called financial records and post them here, better still present them to EFCC so they can arrest your No 1 enemy in AKWA IBOM. If you cannot do that stop ranting on the pages of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by fulfillment2020(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
iwonbaoko: But why una still dey do hausboy and hausgirl evrywhere. Your guvanor no try for that one oo. To tell you the bitter truth you guys are very backward.
Another bad belle, do you think you are better than Akwa Ibomites? See you and exposure, civilization ko exposure ni

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by ujoinme: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Aroca2013:

It's obvious you are a thief like your master Akpabio. You are so pathetic and i don't care whether you created this thread but i must let you know the truth and reality. You better stand for justice or else your children will be the one to suffer this. Do you think if Akpabio is using the state money as it should be,don't you think a lot of your brothers and sister doing houseboy and housegirl in the west wouldn't have relocated back home? Who wants to suffer in another man's land when he can get the best in his or her home town? Someone is saying the truth you are here defending a man that will leave office in some months time with all the looted funds. Change your ways cos this lifestyle doesn't pay.

you must be refering to your APC masters.They are all about lies and propaganda. Akpabio is about delivering dividend of democracy to Akwa Ibom state.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by ujoinme: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Aroca2013:

Another Idi0t on this thread. Your own level of stupidity can not be measured. Get a life
Fools like you hate the truth. the truth that Akpabio is advancing the infrastructures and public profile of Akwa Ibom is bitter to your ears because it goes against the narrative that you and your masters of lies have concocted.

You should get a life you will never lie your way into Akwa Ibom Govt. house, APC will never get near Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by fulfillment2020(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Aroca2013:

Don't mind them....very soon you will hear "akwa-ibom ayaya" like dey take am swear for them like national anthem. There are numerous graduates that are ingene without jobs and so many industries that are supposed to be revived are just there without any attention. Of what use is this stadium to the poor masses? There are so many things to be done in the state rather than investing funds like this in stadium as an avenue to loot money. I just they look them. Nonsense.
You are talking as if your own governor have provided job for your jobless ar...s..e, If governors doesn't do anything you will complain, if he does you will still complain. I neva c confused ppl like some 9jarians. Tufiakwa.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Kjking(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
iwonbaoko: But why una still dey do hausboy and hausgirl evrywhere. Your guvanor no try for that one oo. To tell you the bitter truth you guys are very backward.
what's he saying?? will akpabio forcefully stop every akwa ibomite from being a house boy/girl?? as far as he is concern he has put everything in place to stop people from doing that degrading job. if you still choose to be a house boy/girl its your buza not d governor..... u can force d horse to d river but can't force it to drink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Donkaz(m): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2014
andy24: Emmanuel Uduaghan, na ur mate be this angry
hin mates dey commision stadiums, uduaghan dey commision swimming pool!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 19, 2014
Oga o...when states like osun and ekiti are struggling with 2.5 billion allocation monthly akwa ibom can afford to build 60 billion stadium in less than 2 years....when aregbe is struggling to raise 10 billion to build 24 Mega schools all this guys can afford to build just one for 10 billion without feeling it.... atimes I can't reason this idea of one Nigeria where you are not allowed to plan or dictate your economic policies without federal interference but you are allocated 2.5 billion while some others get as much as 30 billion in the same 30 days month and the same population of about 4 million...uhn...can some one please tell me what the gain of most south western state is in one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 19, 2014
___
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by ujoinme: 3:22am On Aug 19, 2014
Nalikedis: Oga o...when states like osun and ekiti are struggling with 2.5 billion allocation monthly akwa ibom can afford to build 60 billion stadium in less than 2 years....when aregbe is struggling to raise 10 billion to build 24 Mega schools all this guys can afford to build just one for 10 billion without feeling it.... atimes I can't reason this idea of one Nigeria where you are not allowed to plan or dictate your economic policies without federal interference but you are allocated 2.5 billion while some others get as much as 30 billion in the same 30 days month and the same population of about 4 million...uhn...can some one please tell me what the gain of most south western state is in one Nigeria

badboy25: 400 million dollars down the drain. this stadium will likely be destroyed during election period.

bad belle people

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 19, 2014
___

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by ujoinme: 3:24am On Aug 19, 2014
BadBoy25: what do you mean?
bad belle go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 19, 2014
_______
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Blaqsmith(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Aitee1: Never envy someone with a fine trouser, his boxer might be full of holes undecided
@ur signature...I wish u a happy home... grin
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2014
tokaiki:

Really? What part?

Okun
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by skotch(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2014
sirjohnson: Meanwhile, an Abuja lawyer has just sued Jonathan. Read it HERE

The Bokos are bombing, the Ebola is killing, we are launching stadium.

A proper DoucheBag
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Akpabio is like a man who builds a mansion and buy cars for his illiterate children rather than sending them to school! He is spending billions on boulevard, stadium, cinema and yet the state university can only pass for a secondary school! Who has gone to that school! grin grin

Almost all the structures are ETF built. grin The people are wallowing in illiteracy as a result half education brought about by the uncommon 'free and compulsory education' with no teachers! Check last terms result of any government school student to understand this!

Ujoinme another product of half education was calling the beam bridge under construction a suspension bridge and all effort to educate him by a gentleman in that thread proved abortive!

Well done Akpabio you have really transformed your people! I see! grin grin
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by akpanbaba: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2014
This is one of the 31 industries per local government that Akpabio promised in 2011 elections.I am shocked to the marrow that a good number of Akwa Ibom people are yet to know the debt profile of the state despite the monthly federal allocations.So sad in this era when people are concerned about stomach infrastructre Akwa ibom people are talking about flyovers, roads and stadium with poverty walking on four legs in the state,
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Eyop: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2014
akpanbaba: This is one of the 31 industries per local government that Akpabio promised in 2011 elections.I am shocked to the marrow that a good number of Akwa Ibom people are yet to know the debt profile of the state despite the monthly federal allocations.So sad in this era when people are concerned about stomach infrastructre Akwa ibom people are talking about flyovers, roads and stadium with poverty walking on four legs in the state,
Akpan ette...they don't know about that. Akwa-Ibom now have a National Anthem: "akwa-ibom ayaya or akwa-ibom ado OK"
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by akpanbaba: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Eyop,
Truly speaking you must have gone to school and i appreciate what you have written here.With people like you in Akwa Ibom God will deliver the state from the present fraud and deception.But what shall we do to the for misinformed people in the state?.Can you speak to them on the implications of debt burden hanging on our present and future children?.
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Rexyl(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2014
sirjohnson: Meanwhile, an Abuja lawyer has just sued Jonathan. Read it HERE

The Bokos are bombing, the Ebola is killing, we are launching stadium.

so boko haram should be allowed to fight development to standstill... Pity boko haram and their sponsors, they have everything to loose at the end of their days.
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by akpanbaba: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Chibokgame: 3:03pm On Aug 18

And what wil we use the stadium for ?

The venue for collecting food as they are hungry people already
The meeting ground for cultists that the present administration in the state is the financier
For burying the victims of political killings
For collecting ransom from the families of kidnapped victims
For housing his wives(members of the state house of assembly)
For stashing stolen money to escape detection
His numerous girlfriends will also have shops at the stadium.
To give permanent job to Bro Okonkwo even after 2015
Can also use it as burial ground for his family members.etc

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2014
I am not a politician and am not prepared to take sides between APC and PDP. As far as I am concerned there is little to choose from between either party.What is more troubling is the tendency of the masses to reduce every dispute to that binary.Anyone and everyone who knows Akwa Ibom knows that the primary problems there are poverty unemployment and deeply entrenched superstition. The level is among the worst in the South of Nigeria. They are viewed with contempt by their cousins from Cross River and their Ibo neighbours.That is the reality. What Akwa Ibom needs is a 20 year education and youth development strategy that looks that far ahead reconizing that oil revenues are fickle. Today it is $100 a barrel tomorrow it could be $20. If Nigeria becomes desperate for revenue Akwa Ibom is the most vulnerable of all the "oil-producing" states because its oil is OFFSHORE and the Supreme Court has ruled on that. After that ruling a law was enacted which is what AK is enjoying today but that law can easily be reversed unlike the CONSTITUTIONAL protection which is given to ONSHORE protection and so requires constitutional change (2/3 of the state house of assembly and National Asssembly). AK's situation can be changed by the National Assembly and the President. So Ak should make hay while the sun shines by starting its own sovereign wealth fund like the wife of a rich man who invests her earnings while he is alive incase he dies and his family comes with a strange agenda. AK is rich enough to start a refinery,a "National Carrier" or other sensible investment and use the proceeds to educate its people. Imagine 60 billion naira oil palm production in that state and the jobs it would create
A stadium such as this is a MONUMENT of foolishness and egotism

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Eyop: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2014
akpanbaba: Eyop,
Truly speaking you must have gone to school and i appreciate what you have written here.With people like you in Akwa Ibom God will deliver the state from the present fraud and deception.But what shall we do to the for misinformed people in the state?.Can you speak to them on the implications of debt burden hanging on our present and future children?.
[b]@ akpanbaba:
If your annual income is less than your debt, it means you are technically bankrupt as a state,If your annual internally generated revenue is less than 5% of your total debt stock for the year, it means that you are not sustainable as an entity and that your ability to meet your short to medium term capital expenditure obligations is nil,Against a debt stock of 600 billion, our state generates a mere 13 billion per annum.

Therefore, if our allocation from the FG drops, we are DEAD,At our current rate of income, we will only be able to pay off that debt in 25 months and that is assuming we don't pay a kobo out for anything else,Against our current budgetary commitments. This debt cannot be completely wiped out in the next 15 years. The man has sold the soul of this state to the devil,And this is why he will not allow anyone to succeed him but his anointed successor.The party's ticket in the PDP is not vacant. We are faced with what we face as has been created by Akpabio and To pursue economic development under this debt overhang will be difficult,So we have to pursue strategic restructuring under a mix of strategies or we will not survive.

Let me analyse it for you,N220B is owed to capital development projects, otherwise known as contractors,Nearly 110 billion is owed to Standard Chattered bank,Outstanding salaries to workers and other personnel costs amount to nearly 87 billion,Recurrent expenditure commitments, capital charges on outstanding loans and other consolidated revenue fund charges make up the approximate balance.

In short may be i need to create a seperate thread for this because no matter the level of analysis here,the ediots will still be praising the looter of a governor. [/b]
Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2014
iwonbaoko: I am not a politician and am not prepared to take sides between APC and PDP. As far as I am concerned there is little to choose from between either party.What is more troubling is the tendency of the masses to reduce every dispute to that binary.Anyone and everyone who knows Akwa Ibom knows that the primary problems there are poverty unemployment and deeply entrenched superstition. The level is among the worst in the South of Nigeria. They are viewed with contempt by their cousins from Cross River and their Ibo neighbours.That is the reality. What Akwa Ibom needs is a 20 year education and youth development strategy that looks that far ahead reconizing that oil revenues are fickle. Today it is $100 a barrel tomorrow it could be $20. If Nigeria becomes desperate for revenue Akwa Ibom is the most vulnerable of all the "oil-producing" states because its oil is OFFSHORE and the Supreme Court has ruled on that. After that ruling a law was enacted which is what AK is enjoying today but that law can easily be reversed unlike the CONSTITUTIONAL protection which is given to ONSHORE protection and so requires constitutional change (2/3 of the state house of assembly and National Asssembly). AK's situation can be changed by the National Assembly and the President. So Ak should make hay while the sun shines by starting its own sovereign wealth fund like the wife of a rich man who invests her earnings while he is alive incase he dies and his family comes with a strange agenda. AK is rich enough to start a refinery,a "National Carrier" or other sensible investment and use the proceeds to educate its people. Imagine 60 billion naira oil palm production in that state and the jobs it would create
A stadium such as this is a MONUMENT of foolishness and egotism
Nice one, I said it earlier, the government is interested in bogus monuments yet no Human development. Stadium, cinema, theme park, convention centre, 5 five star hotel, boulevard, private jet and yet the state university is no better than a model secondary school built in rivers state!

No wonder his project comes with bogus titles 'world class drainage', international first of it's kind convention centre' grin I need help guys...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by akpanbaba: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2014
A’Ibom Development is 1% of Total Income
-Finance Minister

The Nigeria Finance minister, Dr Mrs. Ngozi
Okonjo Iwela has said that the infrastructural
and Human capital developmental stride
currently carried out by the Governor Akpabio
led Government in Akwa Ibom state does not
tantamount to the allocation accrued to the
state monthly. Saying that the development as
carried out by Governor in his uncommon
Transformation programmes only amounts to
1% of the total income accrued to the state,
excluding the internally generated revenue.
The finance Minister, while reacting to
statements accredited to indigenes of the state
on their critic to the Federal Government for not
investing in the state and lack its presence said
“ I am an Economist, and I can tell you in all
honesty that if you are to place the
infrastructure in the state side by side with
allocation that goes into Akwa Ibom state , it
will only represent one percent of the total
allocation the state has pocketed.”
“The question is, where have these monies gone
into? Nobody will ask that .but I am sure that
in that same Akwa Ibom state many indigenes
will be quick to tell you that the Federal
Government is not pursuing development
vigorously.” She maintained.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo by ujoinme: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2014
new images of the stadium by brimtime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup / Top 10 Best FIFA Africa National Team, Tunisia Top Rankings After 15 Years / Wimbledon 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.