Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. (4834 Views)

Top 21 Fela Kuti Quotes / List Of Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by dtito(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2014
1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – founder of Dangote Group, Richest man in Africa and Richest black man in the
world

2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Equatorial Trust Bank,
Globacom

3. Femi Otedola – ZENON Oil and Gas

4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group
5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group

6.Igwe De MC - UNTH,DreamFM,NAMCON,
7. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Flee

8. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone

9. Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank

10. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria

11. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group
12. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank
Plc, Mutallab Group

13. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group

14. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox
Nigeria, Kings Guards etc.

15. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group
16. Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT,

17. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group

18. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig
and other six french companies

19. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas

20. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox Computer
21. Fola Adeola – GTBank

Did you see my name there? Abeg check well. grin

1 Like

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by lonngmann(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2014
22- Me grin

6 Likes

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by dtito(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2014
lonngmann: 22- Me grin
Lolz Amen

1 Like

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by eunisam: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2014
List out the poorest people in Nigeria.am sure Nigeria is not poor.
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by scribble: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Rubbish list

where is dangote's competitor that owns bua

forbes recognized him, ur list is like that compiled by a 10 year old dreamer

11 Likes

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by Horlawoomey(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Please remove any polithiefcian from that list and leave the strict enterprenuers who are doing us proud.....

3 Likes

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by ElFenomeno1: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2014
OP

Where did you get this list from?!

1 Like

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by prophetone(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2014
scribble: Rubbish list

Exactly...you took the words out of my mouth. Where is Abdulsamad Rabiu?

The list apparently, is rubbish

5 Likes

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by Dreal1247: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2014
Show us your source and the estimated value of each of them.

1 Like

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by dtito(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2014

Maybe
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by dtito(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2014
Dreal1247: Hitn us your source and the estimated value of each of them.
Ok
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by opportunist: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Why is obj nd ibb
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by guttentag(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2014
Believe me, I am Far richer than Dangote, Who get money no dey shout anyhow

1 Like

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by jsunex(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2014
GOD all I want is to be comfortable in life with firends and family to your glory... excessive riches will be an added blessing.

4 Likes

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2014
Tony elemelu unkor? You must be joking

1 Like

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by initialize(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2014
My name is Ajibade and I pray I wont get to their age before my name appears on this list

For Quality and Affordable Android Phones and tablets

Visit Nairaland Mobile HQ ...::::Click Here::::....
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by oduaboy1: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Where is your source?
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by anitank(f): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2014
lonngmann: 22- Me grin
amen
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by themejiwalker(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2014
Where's Mrs Alakija?..World's richest black woman
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Who is igwe De mc
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by kokoA(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2014
Ebola list.
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by tomakint: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2014

I just wondered what Jimoh Ibrahim is doing on that list........a miser who hardly pays his staff well!
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by firstjoe(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pooh list...and where is Tony Elumelu.. undecided
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by dania30(f): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Folorunsho Alakija
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by siokpe: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
initialize: My name is Ajibade and I pray I wont get to their age before my name appears on this list

How do you plan to achieve it?

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by nickxtra(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Where is Folurunsho Alakija and Abdulsamad of Bua Group? What is Raymond Dokpesi doing on that list?

1 Like

Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
How many of them run institutions/companies top Nigerian graduates want to work in? Zero. Then to my mind they are not creating enough value that is rippling through the system.
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by redsun(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nigerian rich are mostly opportunist,especially most on the list here.

If you ask them to give a detailed account of how they got instantaously and bastardly rich,they will tell you they got oil well allocations or a big government contract that was never executed but money paid like ITT.Or inherited some public parastatals sold old to them by their cohorts in government
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
I wonder why Igbinedion never features on these rich lists! The way his wealth is showcased on Bisi Olatilo, you'd think he should be at least among the top 10 wealthiest Nigerians! Like Orji Uzor Kalu, i still don't know the source of his stupendous wealth!
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by iconize(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
The list is incomplete without ilugunboy..
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by olagamalin(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
initialize: My name is Ajibade and I pray I wont get to their age before my name appears on this list

By selling chinese phones?
Re: New List Of Top 21 Richest Persons In Nigeria. by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Make dis pple no sleep ooo

HAYWHY is coming by god's grace

my own go be in zillions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders / Pic:David Mark's Home Vs. A Police Station In Otukpo(Mark's Hometown) / Watchout Senator Mrs Tinubu Brawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.