Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Looking For A Mechanic In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Looking For A Mechanic In Abuja (718 Views)

Unbelievable! See What A Mechanic Did To A 05 Accord V6 Hybrid / I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX / I Need A Mechanic That Can Change Rover 75 Engine To Honda Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Mechanic In Abuja by 9jaBlondie(f): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2014
I am looking for a mechanic or a garage in Abuja that is fully capable of servicing late model cars (2010 and later) that are highly computerized. This would mean servicing from brakes to full tune up to engine work. I am looking for a go to mechanic for all my car needs.

If you have any suggestions, please send them my way. Thank you.
Re: Looking For A Mechanic In Abuja by shortgun(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2014
9jaBlondie: I am looking for a mechanic or a garage in Abuja that is fully capable of servicing late model cars (2010 and later) that are highly computerized. This would mean servicing from brakes to full tune up to engine work. I am looking for a go to mechanic for all my car needs.

If you have any suggestions, please send them my way. Thank you.
Call Iliya 0805 560 1311 he works in Ali motors. They are located close to Louis Edet House(police headquarters)

Tell him you are from Chucks
Re: Looking For A Mechanic In Abuja by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2014
shortgun:
Call Iliya 0805 560 1311 he works in Ali motors. They are located close to Louis Edet House(police headquarters)

Tell him you are from Chucks

Thank you Chucks!
Re: Looking For A Mechanic In Abuja by shortgun(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
9jaBlondie:

Thank you Chucks!
You are welcome
Re: Looking For A Mechanic In Abuja by cardoctor(m): 5:31am On Aug 22, 2014
It depends on what you want to have done to your car. We offer comprehensive and in-depth diagnosis of engine and gearbox issues as well as maintenance repairs, servicing and accident damage repairs to the highest standards with quality assurance.

We handle all categories of cars and suv's. Try us. 08162907680.

Car-Doctor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Technologies That Will Change The Rules Of Driving / Vacancies For Auto Mechanics In Lagos / Please I Need Suggetions And Help For My Sienna Power To Start Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.