Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX (1075 Views)

I Need Good Mechanic That Can Fix My Ford Excape 2002 / Where Can I Find A Good Mechanic That Convert Right Hand Cars To Left In Lagos / Is It Possible To Re-set Or Adjust The Mileage Of Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX by domack99(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2014
I want to adjust my valve clearance and i need a competent mechanic that can do that, explain in the service manual but i don't have one or any one with 04 MDX service manual can please help
Re: I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX by sultaan(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2014
You are begging for problem

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX by milestonejnr(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2014
where do you stay?
Re: I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX by domack99(m): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2014
sultaan:

I was expecting someone will say this, it's not difficult though, just to get the right spec and it's written under the hood.
Re: I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX by domack99(m): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2014
milestonejnr:
where do you stay?

Lagos
Re: I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX by sultaan(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX by AutosBay(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2014
Visit Ladipo Automobile Mushin Along Oshodi - Apapa Expressway if you reside in Lagos.
Re: I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX by milestonejnr(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
domack99:

Lagos

Aww!! too far from where i am. I hane a very good mechanic that can do that here in Enugu.
Re: I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX by domack99(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
sultaan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7wI4EtZSaA

Saw the video earlier before posting this topic, will be working on it by saturday
Re: I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX by Piyke: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Do let us know how it went. Planning to do this as well but, think,I need more research before going ahead. Would change my head gasket as well in the process as I have some oil stains from there
Re: I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX by disloman(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
sultaan:
lolzzzzzzz.Abeg ask am oooooo.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Toyota Camry Inline-4 Vs V6 / URGENT : His Car Key Wont Enter Ignition : Honda Pilot / Reasons Why An Engine Keeps Running For A Short Period After Being Turned Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.