Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! (1921 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. / Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by kunmibola(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2014
A popular actor, poet and writer, Pa Adebayo Faleti is not dead!

I spoke with his son, Jayboi, not quite long and he debunked the rumour, saying "I was baffled when I saw it on thr social media." I have however mailed the sites that published and any moment from now, they are going to publish a retraction.

Apologies for posting the un-verified news initially.

1 Like

Re: Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by davdandam(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2014
Jeez I pray this is a lie o. .....this man is a legendary actor, still remember his song in saworo ide till date

1 Like

Re: Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmm is he a young man?

If true.... R.I.P Pa.
Re: Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by Tolexander: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2014
RIP BABA!
Re: Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by olaglamour(f): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2014
RIP Baba Faleti.
Re: Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by alabiyemmy(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2014
smartchoice: Hmmm is he a young man?

Yes. Ten years old.

They say he is a Pa, yet u r asking if he is a young man.
Re: Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Yes. Ten years old.

They say he is a Pa, yet u r asking if he is a young man.

Hmmm my post ain't fer tha shallow mind...
Re: Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by tobbiefied: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2014
Adebayo Faleti is much alive, hale and hearty.....Please, let all bloggers be warned of false information that the renown Literary writer and Actor, Adebayo Faleti is dead all in the name of generating traffic...Any caught blogger will suffer legal penalty...Be warned o defamation of character....COURTESY: Adebayo Faleti Foundation
Re: Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by tobbiefied: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
kunmibola: A popular actor, poet and writer, Pa Adebayo Faleti is not dead!

I spoke with his son, Jayboi, not quite long and he debunked the rumour, saying "I was baffled when I saw it on thr social media." I have however mailed the sites that published and any moment from now, they are going to publish a retraction.

@ Nairaland Always verify your information before misleading people..I spoke with his son, Jayboi, not quite long and he debunked the rumour, saying "I was baffled when I saw it on thr social media." I have however mailed the sites that published and any moment from now, they are going to publish a retraction. Pls and pls thanks #tobbie
Re: Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by tobbiefied: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
kunmibola: A popular actor, poet and writer, Pa Adebayo Faleti is not dead!

TOBBIE SPEAKS @Nairaland You posted life threatening news of the demise of Pa adebayo Faleti,Pls always verify before posting any news.I spoke with one of his sons, Jayboi(jare faleti), on 07063792499 and he debunked the rumour, saying "I was baffled when I saw it on the social media"..Courtesy Adebayo Faleti Foundation
Re: Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by hatux: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
At last! Mind put to rest. I was scared when I read the other post about his demise, but now thank God.
Re: Popular Actor, Pa Adebayo Faleti, Is NOT Dead! by alabiyemmy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
smartchoice:

Hmmm my post ain't fer tha shallow mind...

What's this one saying.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Meet The World's First Black Cinderalla On Broadway / Photos: Braless Nicki Minaj Shows Off Some Serious Under-boob / Justin Biebers Underwear Collected From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.