Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Guess Who I Am? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guess Who I Am? (2183 Views)

Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? PHOTO / Are you smart enough to Guess Who I Am? / Guess Who This Is ! Who Is In This Picture ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Who I Am? by spikedcylinder: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2008
Has sisterwoman been banned? Why?
Re: Guess Who I Am? by Danke: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2008
spike its obongyi ur friend,go thru her posts grin grin
Re: Guess Who I Am? by Andala: 3:31am On Oct 24, 2008
dayokanu:

WE Know whom you are. An Idiot, a dolt, a saphead, a ninny a bloody leprechaun suffering from a mid life crisis

What a Linguistic fool
Re: Guess Who I Am? by Andala: 3:37am On Oct 24, 2008

obongyi/ashleign  foolish girl

You are wrong,still trying to copy people undecided
Re: Guess Who I Am? by whitelexi(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Has sisterwoman been banned? Why?

For everything's sake, I'm hoping you're not Jennykadri sad, and praying you're Sisterwoman grin
But if you're none of them, then we await your identification with fire and brimstone. cheesy
Re: Guess Who I Am? by Busybody2(f): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2008
whitelexi:

For everything's sake, I'm hoping you're not Jennykadri sad . . .

Danke is JennyKadri lipsrsealed For your sake, get it right, you can't afford to be sloppy, especially not when the prize is nearly within your grasp grin Uju likes her men sharp wink lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Guess Who I Am? by whitelexi(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2008
Busy_body:

Danke is JennyKadri lipsrsealed For your sake, get it right, you can't afford to be sloppy, especially not when the prize is nearly within your grasp grin Uju likes her men sharp wink lipsrsealed cheesy

Whats all this talk about Uju naaa? You really fancy me dating that fighter? tongue
Look, I'll be honest with u, if u place me and Uju in one house, the house will leave us and run for dear life cheesy grin
Re: Guess Who I Am? by Busybody2(f): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2008
whitelexi:

Whats all this talk about Uju naaa? You really fancy me dating that fighter? tongue
Look, I'll be honest with u, if u place me and Uju in one house, the house will leave us and run for dear life cheesy grin

There is this strong connection, can't place my hands on it yet. I bet you guys always have a wide grin on your face whenever you jam each other online, and you guys know so much about each other's strong and weak points tongue you should give it a try, My instincts have never been wrong cool
Re: Guess Who I Am? by whitelexi(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2008
Busy_body:

There is this strong connection, can't place my hands on it yet. I bet you guys always have a wide grin on your face whenever you jam each other online, and you guys know so much about each other's strong and weak points tongue you should give it a try, My instincts have never been wrong cool

There's always a first time for everything. Allow me to say your instincts - this time - have got it horribly wrong oh, and this will have a disastrous ending.
By the way, its been ages since i last heard from Uju, looks like she's finally got the ban grin grin grin
Re: Guess Who I Am? by Busybody2(f): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2008
whitelexi:

. . .By the way, its been ages since i last heard from Uju, looks like she's finally got the ban grin grin grin

Banned, that innocent girl with the caustic tongue who cannot say boo to a goat and who cannot hurt a fly shocked I am sure Emerald has a hand in this angry Wait till I get my paws on the trifling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

@ Andala

Please put us out of our misery na cry
Re: Guess Who I Am? by whitelexi(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2008
Busy_body:

Banned, that innocent girl with the caustic tongue who cannot say boo to a goat and who cannot hurt a fly shocked I am sure Emerald has a hand in this angry Wait till I get my paws on the trifling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Uju Innocent lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And please leave Emerald alone oh, she has nothing to do with this kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guess Who I Am? by spikedcylinder: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2008
whitelexi:

For everything's sake, I'm hoping you're not Jennykadri sad, and praying you're Sisterwoman grin
But if you're none of them, then we await your identification with fire and brimstone. cheesy

How can I be both Jenny and Sisterwoman? Na simple question me I ask o! But I see from the direction of the thread that Uju has taken over your heart. wink
Re: Guess Who I Am? by Danke: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2008
Busy_body:

@ Andala

Please put us out of our misery na cry

its obongyi,go thru her posts,its only kanu nwankwos name u will see there
Re: Guess Who I Am? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2008
There's always a first time for everything. Allow me to say your instincts - this time - have got it horribly wrong oh, and this will have a disastrous ending.
By the way, its been ages since i last heard from Uju, looks like she's finally got the ban   

You wish!!   grin  grin  grin

spikedcylinder:

How can I be both Jenny and Sisterwoman? Na simple question me I ask o! But I see from the direction of the thread that Uju has taken over your heart. wink

The guy's just nuts over me, but wont own up to it y'know  wink

@ post - I think its Almonjoy (Known for her bithchiness) here comes the attack
Re: Guess Who I Am? by temitopex1(m): 2:13am On Oct 25, 2008
i guess i can complete your statement, i think you are , fuckin crazy, lol
Re: Guess Who I Am? by sima(f): 3:13am On Oct 27, 2008
ehmm. . what a gud diploma question undecided
i'll have 2 make a research on d question or just ignore it. . undecided
Re: Guess Who I Am? by whitelexi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Why is everyone matching me with Uju eh? First it was Busy_Body, now u?? my own personal person. Uju just enjoys attempting to get on my nerves and i've resolved not to let her do it - thats the only relationship that exists here. cool

Ujujoan:

You wish!!   grin  grin  grin

The guy's just nuts over me, but wont own up to it y'know  wink

@ post - I think its Almonjoy (Known for her bithchiness) here comes the attack

You know thats untrue, anyways, i'll leave u with your fairy tale love dreams. . .  me and uju, we're like petrol and fire, we don't belong together smiley
Re: Guess Who I Am? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Why is everyone matching me with Uju eh? First it was Busy_Body, now u?? my own personal person. Uju just enjoys attempting to get on my nerves and i've resolved not to let her do it - thats the only relationship that exists here. cool

You know thats untrue, anyways, i'll leave u with your fairy tale love dreams. . . me and uju, we're like petrol and fire, we don't belong together smiley

I wonder who you are trying so hard to convince . . me or you undecided

Neways you are right about one thing, I enjoy getting under your skin. But hey, I'm just trying to loosen you up, you remind me of my grandfather cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, who the heck is this poster
Re: Guess Who I Am? by whitelexi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2008
Ujujoan:

I wonder who you are trying so hard to convince . . me or you undecided

Neways you are right about one thing, I enjoy getting under your skin. But hey, I'm just trying to loosen you up, you remind me of my grandfather cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, who the heck is this poster

I've made my point, i rest my case cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

MILC- Mowe Ibafo Lagos Corridor Discussion Thread. / See What Amber Rose Did For Her Man Wiz Khalifa On His Birthday / Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.