Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Berem Is Back!!! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Berem Is Back!!! (7292 Views)

Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones / Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated / Happy Birthday, Berem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
M0GIDI: Typical nairaland thread where "Tailors" become e-celebrity.
dude,I am not a tailor and I have never learned tailoring. Besides,is tailoring business a crime?
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by BishopMagic: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
berem: aren't you tired of attacking a woman? Get a life please!! angry

cheesy cheesy

U have the audacity to call ureslf a woman?

B1tch please grin

6 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by idumuose(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

Haaaaa!

idummuuuu.....you are here? have you taken bath today?

How is your snake and the rats.... grin grin

Don't let me be on your case today..
When i summon you,you must appear na.Now that you are here,canyou tell this forum when you will be celebrating your 50years+ anniversary? Baba arugbo nairaland‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!

5 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
kingron: What do we want APC APC APC APC APC!!! [/b]Who do we Want [b]APC APC APC

so much energy peeps usng in hating Berem couldd be channeled into something else..gosh so much hatred om this thread angry angry
are you minding them? I want my haters to pour all their anger and frustrations on this thread. This is time for truth and reconciliation. cool
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by 1United1: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Since they imported Some illiterate igbo guys from Ndigbo page on Facebook late last year, this forum has been on downward spiral!

Bishopmagic
M0gidi
BrokenTv
Idumuose
Dersecate
SeaGold
Bloodykiller
Collyzno11
And so many other useless monikers!

3 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by M0GIDI: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
BishopMagic:

U sabi die.

The b1tch has lair Mohammed to thank for given her internet access and stipends to feed her bastards grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
BishopMagic:

Olodo tribal egoat I am biracial and my daddy is a Lagosian

Not everyone here appreciates your nonsense and stupid stereotyping.

My first wife is Edo, my fiancé is Hausa

And I will never Phuck an ugly osogbo thwart

Go kill ureslf
Brother calm down abeg. Take am easy.
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
BishopMagic:

Nigga man up

Don't you know we are at war?
I know and I am appealing for a ceasefire
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by redsun(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
What is it about you that makes anybody want to know you are back?And from what i can see,there seems to be many response.You must be very controvercial?About what?
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
Why are these boys so uncouth ...picking on a lady?

3 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by remsonik(f): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Some people will come and use this thred to continue their madness of yesterday night. Welcome back berem!!! Chai u missed o, ur attackers almost killed themselves while you are away. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by redsun(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
One thing i noticed about her is that she is naturalized igbo girl in lagos.Born,bred and yoruba minded to the point that she disses her background and she tend to get carried away sometimes to think that the yorubas like he one that shows up here will ever accept her as one of thiers.They only accept her in her face,but at her back,she is nothing but omo-ibo.Oloriburukwu.

7 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by iconize(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Chino72: St Rock St Pe.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where were you early this morning when ilugunboy was exposed? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
idumuose:
When i summon you,you must appear na.Now that you are here,canyou tell this forum when you will be celebrating your 50years+ anniversary? Baba arugbo nairaland‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!
High Chief Idumuose, I have already set up a 5-Man Committee for Pa Ilunguboy Golden Jubilee e-Celebration on Nairanland. cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by 1United1: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
BishopMagic:
[s]
U r a bastard of lowly birth dats why won't respect lineage.

I am more beautiful ,healthier,richer, educated,exposed,smarter,endowed and a massive playerthanu[/s]

Go kill yourself

Empty vessel grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Firefire: "It is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver"

- Jean de La Fontaine

Who is this MzJackBaueress ?

Who is this Berem ?

Two different human-being or same (see Below) ? - smh for double life.

N: B: Me just dey pass no offence intended! - E&OE

Bursted! Berem why are you forming 'being away' when 'you are very much around' tongue
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by iconize(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: Brother calm down abeg. Take am easy.

You made us believe ilugunboy could feed us all without sweating, whilst he's an under-achieved old man with televisions and wrist watches as achievements..

4 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
BishopMagic:

Your mother was more stup1d for not swallowing

This is something people without mothers say, so, I understand your plight.

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

You made us believe ilugunboy could feed us all without sweating, whilst he's a under-achieved old man with televisions and wrist watches as achievements..

Bros walahi i am so pained on this thread. Seeing the hates, fight and abuse... I won't mind seeing few banters but taking it to the extreme of attacking ones privacy or supposed privacy. It is not fun for me. Though I admit something must have caused it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

. / SEUN, If You Ignore This - Then You Have Personal Issues / Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.