Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Berem Is Back!!! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Berem Is Back!!! (7290 Views)

Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones / Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated / Happy Birthday, Berem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by redsun(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
That's has been my concern over her cos she is trying to be 'detribalised'. tongue
But by Descartes™(2014), "a detribalised Nigerian is a mere illusion" cool

I am surprise nigerians think like that.I thought it was a joke,but it seem real and they may be like that in real life.In the 21st cwntury,yet they want to remain one ccountry.What is the fuss?Why be together if you don't like each other?
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by neenar: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: The hatred from both sides not just one side is condemnable. We need to do some thorough soul-searching and tell ourselves if our actions and inactions on this forum portrays us as civilised or enlightened people.
Yes, there is hatred from both sides, but berem's own seems worse. Most of them are attacking berem because they think she is vulnerable and weak. Plus their fellow cowards are always quick to hit the like button in quick speed. Thereby encouraging them in their idiocy. How many female PDP posters get half of the insults hurled at berem? None! They really can't try it with iyalolde Desola, she will slay them in their millions. Pathetic souls!

Worse still, "dear admin" too is in the chase for head.
To sum it all up, [size=14pt]I smell BEREM-A-PHOBIA![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
berem: Keep the frustrations and anger coming please! I am listening!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You really prepared for them. cheesy cheesy
But I guess you don't have an ulterior motive for opening this thread as a continuation of the yesterday's show of shame wink

2 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by ibietela2(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
suwailad:

i would have loved to lick you up, you will love it. hope you are clean, slim and pretty

BEREM loves to lick dicks not pusssies so please get behind her you evil spirits.

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
neenar: Yes, there is hatred from both sides, but berem's own seems worse. Most of them are attacking berem because they think she is vulnerable and weak. Plus their fellow cowards are always quick to hit the like button in quick speed. Thereby encouraging them in their idiocy. How many female PDP posters get half of the insults hurled at berem? None! They really can't try it with iyalolde Desola, she will slay them in their millions. Pathetic souls!

Hehehehee...

Well.. I think before you jump to a hasty conclusion, you may want to first ask why these Niggas are this pissed off at her. I have seen Chino attacked like this and I know its cause he is an Anambra defender.. But this one for me seems to go beyond just hating on a person for their political affiliation.. This shiit is really vicious. Like these Niggas would stab a biitch to death if they catch her slipping in a desolate backalley. grin

3 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
But I guess you don't have an ulterior motive for opening this thread as a continuation of the yesterday's show of shame wink
can you brief me what show of shame happened yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by redsun(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:

She is loving it and i am surprise she is making headlines.I knew very little about her and i don't think much of nigeria present politics,i don't respect and i don't take sides..But i know what is right

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Desola(f): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
berem: Keep the frustrations and anger coming please! I am listening!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Berem, such a lucky lady. See all these okoro Alaba boiz ej4culating all over themselves to pay you homage.

You this geh you too get mouth o.

5 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
neenar: Yes, there is hatred from both sides, but berem's own seems worse. Most of them are attacking berem because they think she is vulnerable and weak. Plus their fellow cowards are always quick to hit the like button in quick speed. Thereby encouraging them in their idiocy. How many female PDP posters get half of the insults hurled at berem? None! They really can't try it with iyalolde Desola, she will slay them in their millions. Pathetic souls!

I think it is something beyond PDP/APC. Something is wrong somewhere. From my deduction, they feel slighted(Rightly or Wrongly) that their tribeswoman cheers when the other party abuse their tribe or even join the other party to insult and make mockery of their tribe. One also made mention of "uncouth mouth" which rightly or wrongly he has seen her to be so. I am not making accusation nor taking sides. Honestly, this thing is not just a day thing, I think it is anger that has brewed and catalysed by the Yoruba-Igbo warlords on this forum. I think the root cause need to be tackled for peace to be restored.

One thing I always say is that we shouldn't play politics with bitterness. The "Personality Attack" on Jonathan and His Family for instance by some opposition forumite may also have contributed to this. We all need to do thorough soul-searching to bring an end to this.
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Desola:

Berem, such a lucky lady. See all these okoro Alaba boiz ej4culating all over themselves to pay you homage.

Thank you Iyalode. I appreciate your recognition.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
berem: can you brief me what show of shame happened yesterday?
MzJackbuaress you were here yesterday with your powerful ferrari @ Nairaland politics section. tongue
Just don't feign cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by neenar: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:
Hehehehee...
Well.. I think before you jump to a hasty conclusion, you may want to first ask why these Niggas are this pissed off at her. I have seen Chino attacked like this and I know its cause he is an Anambra defender.. But this one for me seems to go beyond just hating on a person for their political affiliation.. This shiit is really vicious. Like these Niggas would stab a biitch to death if they catch her slipping in a desolate backalley. grin
Funny but true. grin grin

Desola:
Men, serious luck. Most of them will die with berem in their mouths.

5 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by herdeynker: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Are you a marketer planning to take your product to the next level or you want to make an information video about your product or what you do like a professional? You can do it even if you are not a PRO what you need is a simple software that will help you do all the trick get it here now and upgrade it for free http://jvz6.com/c/253687/113423 note: this offer last for one week to upgrade it
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by idumuose(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
High Chief Idumuose, I have already set up a 5-Man Committee for Pa Ilunguboy Golden Jubilee e-Celebration on Nairanland. cheesy cheesy grin
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by poiZon: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
berem: thanks my dear! I have missed the forum so much. cheesy
I need to be briefed on what happened in my absence.

u sure?
me i go miss missjackbauress.
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: I think it is something beyond PDP/APC. Something is wrong somewhere. From my deduction, they feel slighted(Rightly or Wrongly) that their tribeswoman cheers when the other party abuse their tribe or even join the other party to insult and make mockery of their tribe. One also made mention of "uncouth mouth" which rightly or wrongly he has seen her to be so. Honestly, this thing is not just a day thing, I think it is anger that has brewed and catalysed by the Yoruba-Igbo warlords on this forum. I think the root cause need to be tackled for peace to be restored.

One thing I always say is that we shouldn't play politics with bitterness. The "Personality Attack" on Jonathan and His Family for instance by some opposition forumite may also have contributed to this. We all need to do thorough soul-searching to bring an end to this.
@bold, I am still waiting for someone to give me a proof where and when I mocked my ethnic group to please other ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
idumuose:
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
The report of the Committee will get to your table soon. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: I think it is something beyond PDP/APC. Something is wrong somewhere. From my deduction, they feel slighted(Rightly or Wrongly) that their tribeswoman cheers when the other party abuse their tribe or even join the other party to insult and make mockery of their tribe. One also made mention of "uncouth mouth" which rightly or wrongly he has seen her to be so. I am not making accusation nor taking sides. Honestly, this thing is not just a day thing, I think it is anger that has brewed and catalysed by the Yoruba-Igbo warlords on this forum. I think the root cause need to be tackled for peace to be restored.

There you nailed it. Gbamm!!!

2 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
……Page loading…please wait… tongue
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by idumuose(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
The report of the Committee will get to your table soon. cheesy grin cheesy
Alright bro i'm waiting
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
See frustration! Lolz.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please wait…page 7…loading tongue
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
@Seun
@Ngwakwe,
@Mynd44,
Nairaland politics section is on fire sad shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

SEUN, If You Ignore This - Then You Have Personal Issues / . / Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.