Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Berem Is Back!!! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Berem Is Back!!! (7295 Views)

Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones / Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated / Happy Birthday, Berem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by BishopMagic: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
django1:

This is something people without mothers say, so, I understand your plight.

I fell from the sky.

Now you know you dealing with fallen angels with powers beyond your reckon.

Bastard

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
BishopMagic:

Nigga man up

Don't you know we are at war?
war on the internet? oh my gawd!

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by iconize(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: Bros walahi i am so pained on this thread. Seeing the hates, fight and abuse... I won't mind seeing few banters but taking it to the extreme of attacking ones privacy or supposed privacy. It is not fun for me. Though I admit something must have caused it.

Ilugunboy threatened me grin grin grin

ilugunboy:

Ndo.....I know life is harsh on you..

bring my wife pics.....and you are dead.

You are really frustrated and angry ..no any other way to explain this insane fixation... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
All these wahalas cos someone said she was back.

This hatredness no get season 2.

Unna well done oooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by BishopMagic: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
BishopMagic:

Your highest academic qualification is WAEC in social studies from Govt girls Gusau.

You are fat and ugly. You are a curtain tailor by profession since graduating from high school. U stumbled upon lair Mohammed scam propaganda here on POL after several months of in romance.

You are a failure in all ramifications.

Thank God for vaccines and your mother for not aborting

After this post Berem took a hike.

B1tch has no business here. Check her posts. They usually are one stringed sentences insulting Jonathan.

This nonsense is best suited for market gist and gossips.

Ignore the illiterate simstress.

3 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Berem glorious entry has turn into nightmare for her

2 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by fx45(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
1United1:

Shameless coward! Always picking on a woman! Inferiority complex will kill you nematode!

My chivalrous friend, why do U keep poking Ur finger where U're not wanted. Pathetic woman wrapper! Go get a girlfriend. I guess U so badly want to be laid. Go get Urslef a hoe mehn!

3 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

Ilugunboy threatened me grin grin grin

Whatever it is just let it go. There is no gain in all these, you know it.

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
It's only a matter of time before we record first assasination of a nairalander.

Unna well done ooooooooo.

Anambra Adigo Mma

Eko Ogbanje Oooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
1United1: Since they imported Some illiterate igbo guys from Ndigbo page on Facebook late last year, this forum has been on downward spiral!

Bishopmagic
M0gidi
BrokenTv
Idumuose
Dersecate
SeaGold
Bloodykiller
Collyzno11
And so many other useless monikers!
What's your concern mr 'intelligent'
This is Descartes™ a well-known Trademark cool

3 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by iconize(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: Whatever it is just let it go. There is no gain in all these, you know it.

Sure! But your boss is really pained. He had to pay eggheaders to track me. grin

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
ilugunboy: Why are these boys so uncouth ...picking on a lady?

Bro, it kind of make me think some of these guys were raised by baboons, completely disrespectful animals.

3 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

Sure! But your boss is really pained. He had to pay eggheaders to track me. grin

Bros, If things continue like this it will lead to something else which no one prays for.

2 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by redsun(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
BishopMagic:

After this post Berem took a hike.

[b]
B1tch has no business here. Check her posts. They usually are one stringed sentences insulting Jonathan.
[/

This nonsense is best suited for market gist and gossips.

Ignore the illiterate simstress.

Disaggreeing with gej does not make her a bad person as long as she doesn't have any ulterior motive like tinubu,atiku or co.It is a view and she is got the right to have a view,as long as she is not under spell like most nigerians.
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Keep the frustrations and anger coming please! I am listening!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
remsonik: Some people will come and use this thred to continue their madness of yesterday night. Welcome back berem!!! Chai u missed o, ur attackers almost killed themselves while you are away. cheesycheesycheesy
I saw it coming cheesy cheesy
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by neenar: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
The hatred shown towards berem is highly despicable. It's totally uncalled for. Even fellow women have joined the bandwagon. Very sad. Most of you will die with berem in your mouths. She's this, she's that. Why not show your own girlfriends for a start?

Bunch of chauvinistic twerps!

3 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by redsun(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:

It is the kind of anger that makes nigerians set their fellow country men/women on fire for stealing someting as mundane and replaceable as bread.

Their hearts are full of hates and bitterness with the kind of things they spill here at times.Not just this guy,but mostly yoruba crews.There are more yoruba tribal hate spitting crews here that the igbos.The igbos here are mostly counter attackers,not the aggressors.Most occasions they are compelled to respond by some inherently deluded yoruba tribe's man/woman that usually comes up with issues stone age people won't be bothered.

3 Likes

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
BishopMagic:

Berem must know she isn't relevant here or any place else.

Can u picture yourself after a hard days work gisting politics with an ugly fat single mother illiterate like Berem?

Don't answer
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
neenar: The hatred shown towards berem is highly despicable. It's totally uncalled for. Even fellow women have joined the bandwagon. Very sad. Most of you will die with berem in your mouths. She's this, she's that. Why not show your own girlfriends for a start?

The hatred from both sides not just one side is condemnable. We need to do some thorough soul-searching and tell ourselves if our actions and inactions on this forum portrays us as civilised or enlightened people.

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
redsun:

It is the kind of anger that makes nigerians set their fellow country men/women on fire for stealing someting as mundane and replaceable as bread.

Their hearts are full of hates and bitterness with the kind of things they spill here at times.

Nna Men..

I am noting all these Monickers.. I will never get involved in any fight with these characters. These Niggas are vicious. If this were a meeting in real life, shiit is gonna escalte so fast the last thing anybody would remember was walking into the venue. grin

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Descartes: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
redsun: One thing i noticed about her is that she is naturalized igbo girl in lagos.Born,bred and yoruba minded to the point that she disses her background and she tend to get carried away sometimes to think that the yorubas like he one that shows up here will ever accept her as one of thiers.They only accept her in her face,but at her back,she is nothing but omo-ibo .Oloriburukwu.
That's has been my concern over her cos she is trying to be 'detribalised'. tongue
But by Descartes™(2014), "a detribalised Nigerian is a mere illusion" cool

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
neenar: The hatred shown towards berem is highly despicable. It's totally uncalled for. Even fellow women have joined the bandwagon. Very sad. Most of you will die with berem in your mouths. She's this, she's that. Why not show your own girlfriends for a start?

seriously,I wish I cared. Lolz! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Berem Is Back!!! by donguutti: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1:
Nna Men..
I am noting all these Monickers.. I will never get involved in any fight with these characters. These Niggas are vicious. If this were a meeting in real life, shiit is gonna escalate so fast the last thing anybody would remember was walking into the venue. grin

Men are not smiling,Welcome back Maam, The amount of Hate on Board is mindboggling,Bishop Bro.......calm down
Re: Berem Is Back!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
django1:

Bro, it kind of make me think some of these guys were raised by baboons, completely disrespectful animals.
oh but when she picks n other nairalanders and mr president, she becomes a civil progressive?

SMD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Hot Or Not? / Economic Importance Of Snakes / Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels And Emi Sky Smack Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.