Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Travelling? How To Get Any Visa (Must Read) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling? How To Get Any Visa (Must Read) (891 Views)

Application For Any Visa:doing It Yourself? / Travelling? How To Get Any Visa / Any Visa Card Plus ATM In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling? How To Get Any Visa (Must Read) by meekm: 5:18am On Oct 22, 2008
Just bumped on this article I felt any intending traveller must read:http://www.jobnownow.com/how_to_get_any_visa.htm. If the link doesn't open, just copy and paste in browser or visit www.jobnownow.com and click on it. It's authentic. Please share your views in this forum after reading. Let's brainstorm. smiley
Re: Travelling? How To Get Any Visa (Must Read) by lobinoxebe(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2008
you should have done this instead,

do your favour complete

How To get Any Visa

A visa is an official stamp of the embassy or high commission of a country in an individual's passport or traveling document officially authorizing him to travel to that country for a period of time stated on the visa for a specific purpose.
An individual may be denied entry into a country of which he has no valid visa to enter and may be repatriated if he manages to enter the country the country but later discovered.

Any person that satisfies the visa rules and regulations may be issued a visa. More often than not, people get denied visas not because they are not qualified for it, but because they fail to use simple knowledge to understand what a visa officer really requires from them. Below are suggestions of what to do before applying for a visa to a country with high visa-rejection rate:

Passport:

Is your passport virgin or not? 70 percent of your success in securing a visa from a high visa-rejection country depends on the answer to this question according to experts. A virgin passport is one that has just been issued newly (or in earlier period) but has got no visa of any country in it. It means that either the bearer has not traveled out of the shores of his country of residence or that no country has found him worthy of being issued a visa etc. A passport that has lost its virginity is the direct opposite of a virgin one. The bearer has probably been to many countries or that he has got one or more visas from other countries without having physically been to them. This means that those countries had confidence in him therefore issuing him the visas.

The important thing to learn is: for a higher visa success rate, never make a visa application to a high visa-rejection country with a virgin passport. If you do, the probability is having your passport stamped ?visa refused? thereby discrediting your passport for future visa applications even in other countries? embassies and of course, the visa fee is usually non-refundable.

You?d probably be thinking, ?How do I get my passport ?disvirgined The answer is through Travel and Tours companies. There are lots of them. For a modest fee, you?d get expert advice and assistance in acquiring any visa.

Other questions you need answered before hitting the embassy include:

(a) Do I have a valid letter of invitation?

(b) Have I made a hotel reservation or do I have a pre-arranged place to stay abroad?

(c) What is my financial status? Have I got my bank's statement?

(d) Have I ever been denied visa by any country before?

(e) Have I been convicted of any criminal offence before?

(f) Who is sponsoring my travel?

(g) What is the purpose of my travel? Etc.

Of all these, the most important is having other countries? visas in your passport.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Visa / Visa To Malaysia / What can be shipped via air? Goods/Food items, To Ur Doorstep In UK, USA,CANADA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.