Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE (21530 Views)

Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Nigeria Woman Suspected Of Ebola Infection On Abu Dhabi Flight Died Of Cancer / Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by goryorhal(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
emeogbo: Some of all these up coming artiste will be wishing now if their name is EBOLA. Mehn this EBOLA is damn too famous

What's this one saying ?!!!!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by jayyem(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
May God save us from this epidemic ooo...apart from racist issue, this ebola alone can make one suffer unnecessary embarrasment from immigration officers from other countries.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by kevoh(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
There goes any idea of vacation in Dubai this year for me. Make dem no go quarantine person on top ordinary sneeze inside plane begin dey call am Ebola smiley instead of the real reason for the quarantine which is the fact that I'm a Nigerian.

Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Nafikowa: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
She wouldn't have beaten the checks at the airport if it was ebola indeed. Nigeria don suffer.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Maximus85(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Something is wrong. They said Sawyer brought the virus into Nigeria and that those tested positive to the virus were those that had direct contact with sawyer. If this woman can't be linked to those with primary contact to sawyer, then, there's a mischievous angle to this. Abeg I make sense?

Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by justi4jesu(f): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Maximus85: Something is wrong. They said Sawyer brought the virus into Nigeria and that those tested positive to the virus were those that had direct contact with sawyer. If this woman can't be linked to those with primary contact to sawyer, then, there's a mischievous angle to this. Abeg I make sense?

No u no make sense tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by emymeeky: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
justi4jesu:

No u no make sense tongue

Na so u stingy reach ? Give am credit jhor
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Allohrandy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2014

Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by labakeJ(f): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
This might be of help: The first outbreak of the Ebola virus was when a school headmaster was touring a particular border around d Ebola river. Now, a particular poisonous insect/plant/animal might have bitten him, or he might have gone into the river(well....he was touring) and a poisonous fish might also have bitten him(there are many poisonous fish. I watched NatGeoWild yesterday and saw different types of them). So I'm thinking, researchers should try to go to that forest/river and try to find what caused the virus and to remove part of its venom(just like when a person is bitten by a rare poisonous insect, the doctors try to take part of its venom to find a cure). Researchers might have done that and they might have not, we're not sure. We're all trying to find a cure to this thing, share if u think it's okay. In the past Africa was called "white man's grave", history should not repeat itself again. #GodBlessAfica #TeamAfrica. cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
jONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by justi4jesu(f): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Allohrandy: .

Is this a joke or wat undecided angry angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by ceejayluv(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nairalandi: why she come die ni...abi zmap no de UAE
You didn't read the details, right?... Talk true.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by ceejayluv(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Maximus85: Something is wrong. They said Sawyer brought the virus into Nigeria and that those tested positive to the virus were those that had direct contact with sawyer. If this woman can't be linked to those with primary contact to sawyer, then, there's a mischievous angle to this. Abeg I make sense?
She was going for cancer treatment in India. But the authorities had to carry out further investigation to rule out ebola completely... Talking of leaving no stones unturned.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by selena(f): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
I dont think it was ebola that killed the woman.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Leobreezy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
tuoyoojo: This is serious

The rain wen fall for fowl house done rish goat house too.this tin is indeed a flight away

Cancer and ebola. This combo worry! I wish her quick recovery

With d number of people recovering from ebola, its not as fearful as it used to be...

Whilewhile, I just dey observe
Seriously!?

Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
slightlyMad: it is not ebola jor.

ebola is extremely rare in nigeria at the moment.
Lol very funny. So Ebola only kill Nigerians in Diaspora while the ones at home are healthy. hahahaaha foreign media won't cease to amaze me

Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by isseke: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
people should try to understand the content of the news.they said they suspected.they never confirm that it was ebola that kill her.
by the way' why is it that this usless white people always attach our name with bad things. if good thing come out from nigeria you will hardly hear it on cnn or bbc and the rest of all. but immediately any bad incident happen about nigeria. it will circulate the whole world. our government need to correct this bad impression the outside word have for nigeria.and nigerians.i stay abroad and bad things happen everywhere even in the present country am residing.but it never go as far as the way bad news from afrcan are been painted on cnn and bbc and the rest of the in africa.am so much worried about this.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by justi4jesu(f): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
The fear of EBOLA smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pics or adotbliv it
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
tuoyoojo: This is serious

The rain wen fall for fowl house done rish goat house too.this tin is indeed a flight away

Cancer and ebola. This combo worry! I wish her quick recovery

With d number of people recovering from ebola, its not as fearful as it used to be...

Whilewhile, I just dey observe
somtin lyk dat
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Decryptor(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
A woman who had cancer was going to India via Saudi Arabia and probably the cancer got the best of her and she came down as normal with a Cancer patient and instead of giving her medical attention pending on when she arrives her destination (India), they (UAE authorities) labelled her an ebola patient and finished her off.

Some Nigerians may be dumb but I am not
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Dreyl(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
It can't be Ebola
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by jared007: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
sexymoma: I dont know why people are scared of been killed by ebola virus.
If ebola nor kill you... one will surely die....
Ebola dis Ebola dat...
Only the timid people die of such virus.
Ain't scared of anything o cos death na sure thing. angry
stop confessing death sexymummy becos ur kids and godsons still need u. Remember there's power in confessions!
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by sexymoma(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
jared007: stop confessing death sexymummy becos ur kids and godsons still need u. Remember there's power in confessions!
Thanks swerri kiss
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Songitto(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nawa for this people oo, so all sickness is now EBOLA or what shit they are trying to say, they should fucken wait for the clinical test, before publishing this f**k, upon all .. still love moi country 9ja
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by henryobinna(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: .
Bros good mawning oh....

Its not Ebola.....they actually test people before they enter the country...
ok.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by GOFON(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
@ptoocool,

But you are funny oooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Ptoocool(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
GOFON: @ptoocool,

But you are funny oooo

grin one has to make oneself happy fa, wit all dis bad news going on in d country.. So 1 won't die of HBP..

Thanchu, more hair to ur bia bia grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
hmmm so we continue to joke about it just like we did Boko Haram, IBB, GEJ.. we will eat our words without spit angry

COVID-19: Ogun Triples Doctors Hazard Allowances, Offers Them Life Insurance / See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia / Thunderstorm Kills Three Anambra Pupils On Football Field