Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE (21528 Views)

Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Nigeria Woman Suspected Of Ebola Infection On Abu Dhabi Flight Died Of Cancer / Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by Dabss(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
moneybag100: 1. The whitest man on earth still have black shadow..
2. No mechanic can repair breaking news..
3. No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow.
4. Even if you have millions of cars, you still have to walk to your bedroom.
5. You being the best swimmer doesn't make you a fish.
6. The strongest man on earth can never carry a Mansion.
7.The smartest Assassin on earth can never kill Water.
8. No matter how smart a police is, he can never catch the air ...
9. No matter how mighty a man is, he can never be as wise as King Solomon...
10. Going to Church or Mosque doesn't make you a good Christian or Muslim.
Sotherefor....
nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by timilinda(f): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
tuoyoojo: This is serious

The rain wen fall for fowl house done rish goat house too.this tin is indeed a flight away

Cancer and ebola. This combo worry! I wish her quick recovery

With d number of people recovering from ebola, its not as fearful as it used to be...

Whilewhile, I just dey observe

U wish a corpse quick recovery?
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by 3kay945(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Naija immunity is very strong compare to Liberia, Sierra Leon and others. No wonder we are African giant cool
Ebola don't have a place to stay in naija. grin
I doubt the woman in matter had Ebola.
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by eromspete(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Maybe adEBOLA was her name undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by donkenny4life: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Honestly I dont know what this Arab people take us for.
The young woman doesnt have ebola.
she has her medical certificate from Etihad Airways before leaving Nigeria duly signed and stamped by Etihad medical team.
she died of metastatic cancer (nasopharyngeal carcinoma symptoms included nose bleeding)
her condition was deteriorating at the airport in abu dahbi while she was waiting for too long to get her connecting flight to Chennai, India because Etihad airways disappointed her.
Etihad Airways must pay for this mess
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by donkenny4life: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2014
eromspete: Maybe adEBOLA was her name undecided
making jest of the dead is dangerous.
l go soon reach u. very soon
Re: Nigerian Woman Suspected Of Ebola Dies In UAE by moonbabe: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Eyah dis ebola self.. I don tire for the name person no go hear word again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos / COVID-19: Ogun Triples Doctors Hazard Allowances, Offers Them Life Insurance / See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.