Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? (634 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
"The [empty-headed] fool has said in his hear, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is NONE that does good or right." ~ Psalm 14:1 AMP

.The first sentence above is an actual reference to atheists. Considering this, is it true that atheists are empty-headed, dim-witted, immoral, corrupt and thoroughly bad ignoramuses? or is the bible descending to the execrable use of ad hominem to prevaricate the stance of atheists?
Re: Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by AtheistD(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
The prophets struggled to come up with evidence for God. This was their answer to doubt and difficult questions.

1 Like

Re: Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Xcapist: "The [empty-headed] fool has said in his hear, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is NONE that does good or right ." ~ Psalm 14:1 AMP

.The first sentence above is an actual reference to atheists. Considering this, is it true that atheists are empty-headed, dim-witted, immoral, corrupt and thoroughly bad ignoramuses? or is the bible descending to the execrable use of ad hominem to prevaricate the stance of atheists?
Isn't the bolded better than killing people or holding malice against people in the name of religion?
Re: Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Zedric: Isn't the bolded better than killing people or holding malice against people in the name of religion?
?? Sorry I don't understand what you're getting at?
Re: Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Zedric: Isn't the bolded better than killing people or holding malice against people in the name of religion?
ohh, my bad. I just noticed.
Re: Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by urheme: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
@op, what if they are?, is not out of place if one decides to be a fool, and beside the word "fool" doesn't sound so horrible; or does it?
Re: Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by TheBigUrban2: 6:03am On Aug 19, 2014
urheme: @op, what if they are?, is not out of place if one decides to be a fool, and beside the word "fool" doesn't sound so horrible; or does it?

Your father is a fool.

Oh sorry, I thought "fool" didnt sound horrible.

*I didnt mean that about our popsy...just giving you an example*

1 Like

Re: Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 19, 2014
urheme: @op, what if they are?, is not out of place if one decides to be a fool, and beside the word "fool" doesn't sound so horrible; or does it?
If they are foolish and corrupt and the rest then applause for the bible for scoring it well, but if they aren't then its effort at vilifying them with this blanket accusation is awful and you're a big olodo! tongue
Re: Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by urheme: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Your father is a fool.

Oh sorry, I thought "fool" didnt sound horrible.

*I didnt mean that about our popsy...just giving you an example*

Ankle-biter.

Since u became a clown in the religion section of this forum, i no longer take you serious.
Re: Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by TheBigUrban2: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
urheme:

Ankle-biter.

Since u became a clown in the religion section of this forum, i no longer take you serious.

grin grin grin

Clown?

Coming from a joker like you?

abeg, lemme laugh some more grin grin
Re: Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by urheme: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2014
Xcapist: If they are foolish and corrupt and the rest then applause for the bible for scoring it well, but if they aren't then its effort at vilifying them with this blanket accusation is awful and you're a big olodo! tongue

Idiot, u setup a thread to fool ur self and insult your family,

I don't read bible and since this information is comming from the person that read it then the bible is probably right.
Re: Are (all) Atheists Foolish, Corrupt And Up To No Good? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
urheme:

Idiot, u setup a thread to fool ur self and insult your family,

I don't read bible and since this information is comming from the person that read it then the bible is probably right.

fair enough. Maybe it's right. But what family?

(1) (Reply)

Waiting On The Lord / My Safe Haven - How Far Can Yu Run From God / Assemblies Of God Church Sacks General Superintendent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.