Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,351 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Staph Is Deadly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staph Is Deadly (1607 Views)

HIV VS UNEMPLOYMENT! WHICH IS DEADLY? / Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staph Is Deadly by donshares: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2008
HI,
I HAD STAPH FOR 10YRS NOW NO MEDICATION CAN TREAT IT.I RECENTLY GET A TEST FROM A LOVING AND CARING NIGERIAN.THE HE HAS SIMILAR CASE LIKE ME AND HE BOUGHT TWO DRUGS AND TODAY HE IS FREE AND HAPPILY MARRIED.

HE RECOMMENDED THESE DRUGS:
(1) SYNERCID TABLET
(2) ZYVOXIDE OR ZYVOX AS CALLED.

I HAVE LOOKED FOR THESE DRUGS IN MY AREA OWERRI BUT NOBODY KNOW THESE DRUGS.PLEASE,IF ANY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THESE DRUGS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.SECONDLY,IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE STAPH,TRY IT.

THIS MIGHT BE THE SOLUTION TO ALL THE STAPH ILLNESS.
ONE LOVE.
DON SHARES.
[img]http://8) kiss[/img]
Re: Staph Is Deadly by stnonymus(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2008
One of the the best Drug-free treatments for staph is SWISSGARDE's NAFDAC approved DEFENDER & SKIN HAIR & NAILS.Very effective for dealing with the infection and boosting immunity against the infection.

or more info or for orders visit : http://www./ourproducts.htm

Re: Staph Is Deadly by nikkyakins: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zyvox/ linezolid is available for sale call 08034216721
Re: Staph Is Deadly by nikkyakins: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
donshares:
HI,
I HAD STAPH FOR 10YRS NOW NO MEDICATION CAN TREAT IT.I RECENTLY GET A TEST FROM A LOVING AND CARING NIGERIAN.THE HE HAS SIMILAR CASE LIKE ME AND HE BOUGHT TWO DRUGS AND TODAY HE IS FREE AND HAPPILY MARRIED.

HE RECOMMENDED THESE DRUGS:
(1) SYNERCID TABLET
(2) ZYVOXIDE OR ZYVOX AS CALLED.

I HAVE LOOKED FOR THESE DRUGS IN MY AREA OWERRI BUT NOBODY KNOW THESE DRUGS.PLEASE,IF ANY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THESE DRUGS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.SECONDLY,IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE STAPH,TRY IT.

THIS MIGHT BE THE SOLUTION TO ALL THE STAPH ILLNESS.
ONE LOVE.
DON SHARES.
[img]http://8) kiss[/img]
is available call 08034216721
Re: Staph Is Deadly by finaleeec: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
nikkyakins:
Zyvox/ linezolid is available for sale call 08034216721
. Can't you open a thread for your drug Marketing ,Why you jumping from one thread to another to Market your Drugs .You sell drugs to people without Medical test na wa for You ooo

(1) (Reply)

The 419 Behind The Ebola Cure ‘nano Silver’ / See What Hard Drugs Did To An Addict- Graphic Photos / New, Curious, Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.