Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Will Teach You How To Make Yoghurt And Flavour Drinks - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Will Teach You How To Make Yoghurt And Flavour Drinks (960 Views)

Learn How To Make Yoghurt. / Pls How Do I Make Yoghurt @ Home / How Can One Make Yoghurt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make Yoghurt And Flavour Drinks by sunday0008(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello, my name is emmanuel O. today, i want you to know that you can start making money by producing yoghurt and flavous drinks
here in nigeria. Am well experienced in making yoghurt and flavour drinks. I have four years practical experience in the field.
i will teach you how you can make it and where you can buy your all necessary chemicals needs to be used for it.
i teach people practical aspect of it and little theory about it.
i will give u a follow up for 3 weeks before letting u be on your own. nothing to be afraid of because am going to teach you every thing in practical nt in theory aspect. A lot of people made mistake by goin on with what so many people are into and at the end they make little or no profit from it.
INSTEAD OF WASTING MONEY starting up a pure water factory, you can easily start yoghurt or flavoured drinks factory with less capital. if you are intreasted, u can contact me on this number: 08148771652 to discuss more abt it or u can mail me on alphonsusemmmanuel8@gmail.com.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Curry / Delicious Ice Cream Shaped USB Flash Drive / When Tomatoes Is 4 For #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.