Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Seun, Unban Me In The Religious Section. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Unban Me In The Religious Section. (554 Views)

Seun Unban Me Or Let Me Deactivate My Account / Seun Unban Those Sexkillz Banned Till 2106 / Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Unban Me In The Religious Section. by asalimpo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
I'm not interested in creating a new email and moniker again. Please, free my moniker for posting in there.
Atheists can post and talk their crap freely, yet me , gets banned for no reason I know of.
Is there an atheists/non christian in d mods?
Please look into this.
Thank you.

* i wanted to complain in d islamic section but,
they want every one to swear , a fvckg oath to their god. Yet they post freely in the general section.
Seun, is your life being threatened? This is no more open minded. No free speech on NL anymore. *
please unban me.

Sorry,to post this here. I sent d modes mail in d morning but they aint responding.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Unban Me In The Religious Section. by ejihand1(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2014
my friend, what's wrong with you? Must you create thread for this? Henceforth, your ban will extend till this time next year. You have many things to loose coming in afresh with new username . Thanks.
Re: Seun, Unban Me In The Religious Section. by asalimpo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ejihandi how far and how you dey.
I must o! I must . Many replies i cud make i cudnt.
The ban had no basis or justifcation.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Unban Me In The Religious Section. by ayo4dworld(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2014
asalimpo:
I'm not interested in creating a new email and moniker again. Please, free my moniker for posting in there.
Atheists can post and talk their crap freely, yet me , gets banned for no reason I know of.
Is there an atheists/non christian in d mods?
Please look into this.
Thank you.

* i wanted to complain in d islamic section but,
they want every one to swear , a fvckg oath to their god. Yet they post freely in the general section.
Seun, is your life being threatened? This is no more open minded. No free speech on NL anymore. *
please unban me.

Sorry,to post this here. I sent d modes mail in d morning but they aint responding.
I was also banned from religious section. It's a pity the truth dosen't want to be heard in all sectors in this country. I dont know why one should be banned for trying to make people realise the sincere truth. God help us!

(1) (Reply)

Newyork Gigantic 6ft Height Snowstorm Kills 7 / I Dont Charge A Penny For Collabos-ice Prince / Guys Share Your Parent Maga-rizm Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.