Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Become A Freelancer & Get Paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become A Freelancer & Get Paid (634 Views)

My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com / Get Skilled And Get A Job As A Freelancer In Nigeria / Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Freelancer & Get Paid by chanddys(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Notice is given to everyone to register on www.1800naira.com as a freelancer. If you have a passion for a particular activity, go ahead and register, win a bid and get paid.

Every bid that goes online for that registered passion is immediately routed to you to make an offer.

Welcome
Re: Become A Freelancer & Get Paid by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
chanddys: Notice is given to everyone to register on www.1800naira.com as a freelancer. If you have a passion for a particular activity, go ahead and register, win a bid and get paid.

Every bid that goes online for that registered passion is immediately routed to you to make an offer.

Welcome
It's No longer abi.... Nigerians never ceases to amaze me
Re: Become A Freelancer & Get Paid by chamboy(m): 3:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Become A Freelancer & Get Paid by chanddys(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2014
nma24: It's No longer abi.... Nigerians never ceases to amaze me

Why not sign up as a critic and view the whole landscape. There is the free option that entitles you to a lot of juices. Be my guest.

In addition, you can pay for premium packages using recharge cards at little cost and payment is prompt. It works in other continents, why should ours be any different?

(1) (Reply)

Locum Doctor Needed Urgently At Ibeju Lekki Axis / Drivers Urgently Needed / Home Lesson Tutors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.