Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale (54799 Views)

Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / GOOD NEWS: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / Hyundai Cars N Suvs Is Now At Ur Doorstep To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
otokx: How much is the locally made Elantra? How much is the foreign made one?

....and what are the diifferences?? Or is it that they re reducing the quality of the locally made ones or what?

2 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by chamboy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Www.soccerupdatenow..com
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Ahmeduana(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

1.9m naira and they say low price. They're joking. They shouda reduced price to like 50, 50k. That time pedestrians will disappear on Lagos streets
NO YOU FOR NO PAY MONEY @ALL!
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Tobetoe(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
..........Made-in-Nigeria.... Assembled in lagos plant.....

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by otobomax(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
As at the last time I checked this ridiculous amt didn't seem low . Chai this is ridiculous grin
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by anonimi: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

1.9m naira and they say low price. They're joking. They shouda reduced price to like 50, 50k. That time pedestrians will disappear on Lagos streets

Na you gangan be the joker angry
When you consider the traffic GRIDLOCK if there are no pedestrians because everyone is driving their Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai car, you will then understand that the real joke is on you with your comment sad

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by jdilight(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
olapluto: Is this not the same Vaswani who OBJ deported for top level corruption and thiefery?? GEJ just dey allow Criminals anyhow.
BTW, 1.5m, 1.9m is not cheap! Not many people can save that in a year.

How much is a brand new car of that class?

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by killercute16(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
gboru: HIT Like if you are here to READ comments
All dis 2go children who migrated too nairaland and started begging for LIKES una berra take time o angry

9 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by yusufu16: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

Nawa for you oh, The cheapest car in the world goes for about N900,000

Join Nigeria's Fastest Growing Online Sports Forum. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Its FREE!
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by anonimi: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Does anyone have first hand experience of buying one of the Made-in-Nigeria cars and/or driving it to tell us how it COMPARES to a tokunbo aka aloku oyinbo that we know as second hand cars of similar cost

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by audiigee(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Guys the prices are ok for a start o,Sonata i10 that A̶̲̥̅♏ currently using came to ♍ƺ at 950k. Compare that with a new one of 1.5m, I think its a fare price for now. But it will surely come down with a high demand. My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Jammy2012(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmmmm .,. low price indeed. I thought it would be #200, 000. well, no one is meant to come to this planet and suffer. we shall make it with time. Though not everyone is born with a silver spoon,and poverty a violence get no room. To God be the glory
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked K I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by englishmart(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
What of that our car that could sail as well?
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Eldavido1: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hyundai sonata 1.5m cheap is u ask me!

7 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by neuljosh(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Reading...
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by ducii: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Most people do not understand the importance of this, what the implications are for the Economy, Ask Detroit what Americans patronising Japanese cars did to their states economy.

3 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Desdola(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
How much is the basic salary in Nigeria that we call a car of btw 1.2 and 1.9m naira low price?

2 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Toks2008(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
omenka: For a brand new car I don't think it is too much tho. But in all honestly, I'd rather go for Volvo s40 2005 or Corolla Sports 2005, or Benz C230 2006 and keep the change instead of the purchasing the Hyundai.

That is just the point.

Until we have new good cars for 700 to 900k,people will still prefer tokunbo
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Hemanwel(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
This is some good news!But how cheap can one maintain this car?Are the parts readily available at cheap prices??

PS: Please o,is what I'm hearing true?
Is it true that OWU DON DEY BLOW THE SACKED NIGERIAN DOCTORS??

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by begwong: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
With that lot of dough,1.9m.I can get 3 clean tokunbos. No be naija road we go use am?
NB: if thats the picture of the car,why na oyinbo dey inside and the scene no be any naija road too
tongue
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by SirAweezy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Eldavido1: Hyundai sonata 1.5m cheap is u ask me!

If this is going for 1.5m as brand new.. Then I give it to them.. Over cheap dey worry am sef! cool

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by erico2k2(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
eunisam: N1.9million and you said is cheap? Abeg review the price. What happend to those days gulf was sold at the price list of N80,000 and N120,000? Any company that can produce such affordable car will be ontop.
Guy E for be free nah abi.I do t think U ever bought a car cos if you did you will notice toks cost as much as that.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by erico2k2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
begwong: With that lot of dough,1.9m.I can get 3 clean tokunbos. No be naija road we go use am?
NB: if thats the picture of the car,why na oyinbo dey inside and the scene no be any naija road too
tongue
Carry talk oya name the cars wey 1.9 go bu 3 of

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Rose111: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
omenka: For a brand new car I don't think it is too much tho. But in all honestly, I'd rather go for Volvo s40 2005 or Corolla Sports 2005, or Benz C230 2006 and keep the change instead of the purchasing the Hyundai.

Omenka if uve ever a brand new vehicle, u wouldnt think of driving even a fairly used car

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by erico2k2(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Toks2008:

That is just the point.

Until we have new good cars for 700 to 900k,people will still prefer tokunbo
Toks is a natural occurance even if the cars go for 10k we will still find a reason to but toks.Here in the western world people bu used car more than Nigerians
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by erico2k2(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Desdola: How much is the basic salary in Nigeria that we call a car of btw 1.2 and 1.9m naira low price?
But people buy cars worth more than that
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Reptyle(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Eldavido1: Hyundai sonata 1.5m cheap is u ask me!

I don't think they will sell the locally assembled Sonata for as low as 1.5million naira.

The prices internationally range between 21k - 28k USD minus cost of importation and clearing.

Truth is that a brand new car trumps a tokunbo of a similar brand anyday. I just hope Stallion will not be selling stripped down versions of these vehicles in Nigeria.

I especially hope they are not cutting down on standard safety features like Airbags and ABS.

Fantastic development though.

2 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Dedax(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
The Prices quoted are for the i10 and Grand not the Sonata. Don't get it twisted.

Don't get excited over false information.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Your Car Upgrade Parts And Car Luxury Accessory Parts At Good Rates. / Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) / YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.