Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale (54795 Views)

Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / GOOD NEWS: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / Hyundai Cars N Suvs Is Now At Ur Doorstep To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by ceejay80s(m): 4:22am On Aug 22, 2014
I remember when my papa buy his brand new peugeot 505 for just 5k
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2014
And there will be little or no movement since the streets will be jam packed with vehicles! See your sense...
lokito:

1.9m naira and they say low price. They're joking. They shouda reduced price to like 50, 50k. That time pedestrians will disappear on Lagos streets
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Patrickben: 6:16am On Sep 29, 2014
This super super sound 2014
Mercedes E230 not 1 scratch on the body
full with all option one can wish for in a car it has been used for only 3months

Options:
Power windows, automatic transmission with
chrome-silver panel, radio, cd and cassette player,
low mileage, factory a/c, Alloyed rims, sun roof ,
now this is just a pure ride for the road.
just for a price of #350000 if you are interested call 09094741463 or email me @ Patrickben92@gmail.com
pics bellow
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Enekhu: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hyundai Motors Nigeria has hitherto announced starting price of between NGN1.5m and NGN1.9m for the i10 and Grand models respectively, having announced in July it was commencing phased production of affordably priced Hyundai models.

Hyundai Motors Nigeria plant Managing Director, Tokunbo Aromolaran has said the vehicles are built to the world’s highest automotive operating standard – ISO/TS 16949.

The ISO/TS 16949 is the highest automotive operating standard in the world and its benefits include improved quality processes with streaming supply chains that leads to better overall product, Mr. Aromalaran explained.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/low-priced-made-nigeria-hyundai-cars-goes-sale/#sthash.OCKXOBdi.dpuf
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by crispgg: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
I think 1.5m is too expensive for the i10. In response to these locally made cars, KIA has crashed the price of the new Picanto to btw 1m - 1.2m, Kia Rio now goes for between 1.9m to 2.5m.

Hyundai needs to do better
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Homeyfav: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Your Car Upgrade Parts And Car Luxury Accessory Parts At Good Rates. / YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside / Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.