Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516494 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Op, pls help me interpret my dreams...
1. I'v dreamt more than 3 times of me in American.
2. I dreamt of my family house collapsing, all the rooms collapsed and we were left with just 2 rooms and the parlour.
3. I just dreamt of me in a front of 2 story building. Each of the were companies and I submitted my CVs there. I sat at the front of the build chewing cocumba when an old friend came frm the building and said there madam saw my CV but she said I was too greedy from the way my CV was designed. He gave me glue to adjust it, then demanded for some Cocumbas. Unfortunately, I had left which I intended throwing away becos it was spoit, but he still collected it like that.
Pls help me with interpretations. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Emeniyen: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole:

Yours is a case of having difficulties with academically.
that said,you must devide you plans as you are more of a biz person but if u study well u might do better bt not much.
I am a holder of Masters Degree in Physical Science with a strong P.hd grade (brilliant above average). Please I need more interpretation. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SirAweezy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrT2011:

SHOTOP! WINCHI!!!
For real?? Noo I'm to big to trade words.. But ican see your own dey your body I can see abit of pressure around you.. And abit of you living in some kinda denial.. I don't need to see you b4 I know u.. It is well with.. For the record is not everyone you cuss out
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
@tollsyn

sorry i got some part wrong.
As for her current Boy friend she need to focus on him as he seems to be more serious with her than she's.
Lets her quit her way of life and focus on her boi friend as his intention for her is a good her:marriage.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Emeniyen: I am a holder of Masters Degree in Physical Science with a strong P.hd grade (brilliant above average). Please I need more interpretation. Thanks

There mor u can achive outside skul or ur degree.
I don't know hw u pay or catch up with ur school but u have more to achive outside skul.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Pateniya(f): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

I knew he's the one, love dey sweet you abi?

Go ahead in the relationship, but be prayerful
Thanks, but he cheat on me, i dnt know what to do concerning dat.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
Emeniyen: I am a holder of Masters Degree in Physical Science with a strong P.hd grade (brilliant above average). Please I need more interpretation. Thanks

The twist in your dream is like a destraction or twist in other to see what God has for u.
Your brain is more of a biz person my brother.
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Pateniya(f): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls also help me, i saw a friend of my (guy) in a dream and someone told me dat i should lool at his wife, but he is not married. And we are very close. Pls explain dis to me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kaima1984(f): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
dis 2 dreams kept coming to me often,the first 1 is I always see my self wwearing uniform wit my secondary skull frds where as I left univ in 2011,d second dream is I always see my self climbing stairs BT I do end up coming down out of fear,dis dreams kept me worried often
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Katier00(f): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole:
Do not deviate,God is been ur help.
continue with ur prayer life and don't leave that church.
To be honest, I am not that super prayer person but I try to live right but I am not that spiritual
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pateniya: Pls also help me, i saw a friend of my (guy) in a dream and someone told me dat i should lool at his wife, but he is not married. And we are very close. Pls explain dis to me.

Do any u av crush 4 each other?
becarful,as he seems to av a serious relationship somwhere.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pateniya: Thanks, but he cheat on me, i dnt know what to do concerning dat.

abeg i no dey dia, that decision is personal

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Katier00: To be honest, I am not that super prayer person but I try to live right but I am not that spiritual
Obviouly and thats why u cudn't face them. But God has been ur help sis.
its well
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole:

Do any u av crush 4 each other?
becarful,as he seems to av a serious relationship somwhere.

Brother Bankole, see wahalaooo... I dodge that one grin cheesy
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Barywhyte(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=SEYIKP]@BARRYWYHTE, I WILL IMPLORE U TO CONTINUE PRAYING. BUT THERE ARE THINGS THAT CONSTITUES HINDRANCE TO PRAYERS 1. SIN/CARELESS LIFESTYLE 2. IGNORANCE OF UR RIGHT IN CHRIST JESUS/ NOT AWARE OF THE POTENCY OF WHAT THE NAME OR BLOOD OF JESUS CAN DO. 3. CLOSE HEAVEN FROM GOD HIMSELF, MAYBE HE'S TRYING TO PASS A MESSAGE TO U,OR TRYING TO TEACH U SOMETHING AND U ARE NOT YIELDING. ALL THIS CAN MAKE ONE'S CASE TO BE POTRACTED. CHECK YOURSELF AND BE SINCERE, HE'S MERCIFUL AND HE WILL ANSWER YOUR

Tnk you. Godbless. The truth is Ireally dont knw what am doing wrong. but then I am not givin up in prayers. tnks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
stunningjudy: @ johnwell, i had this dream where a guy that i don't like came for my hand in marriage and i was @ the backyard cooking and he was with his people in the parlour. Then my mum came to cal me but i was so angry that i started crying before i woke up. Pls interprete

do you know the man physically? if no then reject spiritual marriage
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
kaima1984: dis 2 dreams kept coming to me often,the first 1 is I always see my self wwearing uniform wit my secondary skull frds where as I left univ in 2011,d second dream is I always see my self climbing stairs BT I do end up coming down out of fear,dis dreams kept me worried often
pray against backwarnes
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
kaima1984: dis 2 dreams kept coming to me often,the first 1 is I always see my self wwearing uniform wit my secondary skull frds where as I left univ in 2011,d second dream is I always see my self climbing stairs BT I do end up coming down out of fear,dis dreams kept me worried often

Pray and fast against the spirit of backwardness
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tollsyn: what is d meaning of these dreams:
(1) when a young lady who is not married dreamt of getin pregnamt in her dream.
(2) she also dreamt of being raped.
(3) gettin married 2her current bf.

@johnwell and ebankole

I will handle this soon, it's serious, hang on
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

one of u are not been truthful to each other is eaither u or him..but watch out u will find out soon.

sha becareful,he has a serious relationship somewhere.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

in the physical do you have children? is she one of your child?
ans is no to both questions and am not trying to conceive.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

haaaa was it u i quote? haa sorry.
my eyes are lol
sorry didn't know.

well done sir for ur good work

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by darisgod(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell: Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

We are here to guide you, interpret your dreams & give you prayer points and bible portions to claim your good dreams or cancel bad dreams!

Questions are welcome!

Yesterday afternoon I had a dream n am so confused abt it

In my dream I had another dream,I saw a neighbor's daugther ,she was kidnapped by one blind man I saw d man so when her mom came back,she was looking for her as I was about to tell her who took her daughter I went blind so I woke up from d dream(2nd dream),when I woke up I couldn't still see so i saw myself in d sitting den I saw her mom dir told her to give me water to wash my face DAT I can't see any tin she gave but still can't see.....I finally woke up to real life felt d impact on ma eyes I prayed Sha but I don't understand at all

Pls help translate
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
please there are two dreams i need to find out their meaning.
the first one happened in 2010 i dreamt i went to inspect a vast piece of land i bought and i went with a pure white guard dog , but on getting to the land the dog suddenly became vicious and charged into the land before i stepped and started bringing out snakes from the land and throwing them out from the land. it was when it got rid of the last one i woke up.

the second dream happened some months back, where walking on the road with someone and his face was not recognisable to me so we now came across three men that wore hooded like catholic monks, they immediately raised up their hands and lightening struck the unidentified man that was by my side, and when they took off the hood behold those men were actually my image. then the one in the middle hugged me saying young man it has been a while, then i woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by lanregidi: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is my dream, some 2 years back, I had a dream..I was facing some financial hardship and my lady whom I planned to get married to became tired of my situation and decided to leave the relationship. And the worst part of it all is that she was leaving me for my very close friend,,thought I could not recognise the man face but it was as if I know the man very well..and I began to plead with my lady to still have patient, but she left with the man....and I woke up from sleep very sad..

I prayed about it and I told my lady also. 3 months later, I had another dream,,,,,this time I was in a very popular church for worship service,,,and the senior pastor called me out along with other member,,and the pastor pointed straight to me and asked me of my wife to be, and I told the pastor she came to church with me and sitting in the congregation, when I turned round to call on her, I did not see her. I began to search for her to no avail, was so worried and I woke up very worried and sad.

Please what is the meaning of this......
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by stunningjudy(f): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

do you know the man physically? if no then reject spiritual marriage

I know him, he has been asking for my hand in marriage
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Johnwell and Ebankole, pls make una help me interpret! Mine is at the top of Page 11
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tollsyn(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

I will handle this soon, it's serious, hang on
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
for more on dreams nd their interpretations,
https://www.nairaland.com/1520610/dreams-meanings-interpretation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Olulinks(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell: Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

We are here to guide you, interpret your dreams & give you prayer points and bible portions to claim your good dreams or cancel bad dreams!

Questions are welcome!

Bro John, to save yourself of the stress of replying so many dreams that may eventually wear you out to run away from this thing you start why not write out some of the symbols and meanings?

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by nadigo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
pls can u hlp interprete i had this dream few days ago someone handed me red passport and i was so happy ve had somethg similar few years ago red passport been handed over to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.