Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (520853 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by susanog(f): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2015
[quote][/quote]] happy new year to u and ur family sir, plz sir can u plz interprete dis dream for me, I was washing my baby's towel which was dirty, sudenly I was pressed so I went to the toilet to ease my self, went I came back I was looking for my baby, so I went upstair in our house, I went to the window of my late father in law's palor. I saw my son in the palor with my late father in law , I was trying to carry my son through the window, but I could not so I went round to try the door but I sudenly found my self in an old house my mother was there and my mother's mother was living in the nest house to ours, there was another man living in another house but dis man is old in his 70's but he likes young girls and he gives them a lot of money there was a very young girl with him and he lavish money on her, so my grand mother went there so she can be one of his girls so that he can spend the money the money on her, so me I went there too to be part of his girls I passed through the fence when I jumped the fence, I saw an oncompleted building the door was very close to eash other and was locked that u can not pass through I climbed the window which was the same suddenly a boy came and help me so I pushed had on the door and it open so I jump in wen I got to the house I saw my grand mother was selling provisions out side with no door to the store and the gate to the store was covered with tampolin, so I creep to the store to steal some provisions like caprison went I got there I changed my mind I stood up I went to meet my grand mother who was in the store with three other women so I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year sir,I wish u good health and prosperity.
I had a dream I was at the bar beach looking at one big ship I wish to apply for work so I saw someone in the company I am working about some ships and he told me they are around the bar beach so I saw someone like my ex coming from the sea brought chicken for me and I eat it.I ask her when is she going to her husband's house.and she told me before I woke up.

My wife dream she saw a guy she knew and the
guy told her to collect what she want from a hawker and she took perfume and body spray and later her mum told he that the guy just died.

Secondly she said she dreamt she was in a forest and everything there dry up including snail and she only saw there shells.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2015
I DECLARE THIS THREAD OPEN IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER,THE SON AND OF THE HOLYSPIRIT-AMEN

WECOME ONCE AGAIN TO YEAR 2015 (year of seek and find,year of ask and receive)

Bless u all.

Pst online bankole

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Morning ebankole...may God continue to increase u on all sides

Can't really remember d fulness of my dreams last nyt but d but d little end is wat I remember...

I had a call from my uncle to meet him ( seems like in a school or so) so I went there with a very fine pawa bike..can't remember what we discussed. So later I went home. Den I had a call from him again to comeover, but dis tym with my cv(in reality I gave him my cv last month) n I now went ther wit my power bike...as soon as I was about to reach him, somone said to me...dis my bike ehh. Dat people wud just b lookin at me o cos it was unique n fine(not exact words he used but close to it though). Den I now met my uncle n onee man like dat(both on suits) I exchanged plessantries wit d man den I had my cv wit me in a diskette in two formats(ms word n pdf) den d man collected it from me n said we shud go n check d cv on his ssystem inside but later changed his mind to use d system near by to check it. But as soon as he waas about doin dat, I woke up.

Thank you, God bless you n ur family
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by julibos: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by brotherly: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Thanks guys and Happy new year . I think this is one of he most profitable threads since I joined NL. I have read through a lot of pages . I have about 10 dreams that I need interpretations on . let me start with the first 3.

I saw a in a dream that there was a bag (like garri sac) at the edge of a small field with very green grass, i saw that bag was tied but something was struggling inside the bag , and i heard someone saying , what a pity, that a goat was trying to give birth , so out of pity i dragged the bag to the center of the field and loosened the tied end of the bag. to my utmost surprise i saw that a lioness was giving birth and another lion was watching over it. I shouted and took off. I have tried to seek interpretation of this dream but all the explanations i have seem unsatisfactory

i was driving a bus like 14 seaters , with about 6 passengers inside. I then discovered that there was a neighbour's child that had followed us inside the bus. i felt the parents would be troubled looking for the child so i stopped the bus, and help the child cross a major road so that he would go back to his parents. Immediately i stopped the bus, someone said that he wanted to move from the back to the passenger seat in the front which was empty. i objected that everybody should maintain there seats that anyone who was not satisfied was free to get down. After i helped the child to cross a major road and returned, to my surprise the passengers had taken the bus away and i stopped an okadaman who was now trying to trace the garage where they had taken the bus to.

This happened the night before my traditional wedding. i saw that i was driving a car with just my wife to be with me in the car. When we got to a point the car stopped and i was now checking the car to see why it stopped. just on the other side of the road i saw 2 area boys who i begged to assist us, but to my surprise they were laughing, something like they were mocking me and did not come to assist, just at that time a thought cam to my mind to just start the car a again , i tried the keys on the ignition and to my surprise the car started and we zoomed off. i always thought this meant that there might be some delays in certain areas in my life after marriage but God will prevail in the end. what do you think sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2015
zezebabyxoxo:
I had a dream that I was going to shoprite, so I stopped a bike and told him my direction. Then, I remember finding myself in another location(like a bushy place) with no recollection of how I got there. I now found my way to the main road. Soon after, I saw some of my friends, and I entered their car and left.

You were or you are presently having it rough and nothing seems to be working or rather in the of confusion,lost or trying to meet up needs...
But the lord said he's and will intervened on your behalf but with prayers and indeed whatever it was or it is your needs are where u need help or solution to whatever u are or was going through ; the lord said your help will come from him through friends or close people around round.

So,pray and seek God to fast track those promises(that is if this is not happening already) and locate his ways into those friends/people that you help lies in their hands.

Bless u
And happy new year.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
LordCenturion:
@ebankole

Hi sir,
I want u to tell me the meaning of this dream,In my dream,I flew up to the sky to move out of long building,I flew from one roof to another until I found my mum in one house,I stayed with her and slept there overnight,the following day,I saw my mum bathing beside burial ground nake,she first bath her head,but all the water drops on the burial ground,I went their and took little of the soap she was using,I know that she was naked while bathing but my mind isn't there,I just took the soap,take it to the front of the house and started washing my head and cleaning my face with the water until I woke up..GOD bless u sir,happy New year

The lord said you were once prospering and things seems to be going on smoothly so much that you'd think nothing like poverty ever existed but hear this; the lord said your wealth or once prosperity,blessing et al wasn't from him nor original or out of ordinary, he said it was from the devil and as a result of something done on your behalf or what u were asked to do ,where u followed your mother to.

Yes and yes, your mum did something on your behalf, perhaps you knew/know this as well and or followed her there and this was the result of once artificial prosperity you are having now or once had ,its more to do with spiritualist or alternative to Go/Godly ways.

The lord said now u are about fall or rather and perhaps down u are already and the implications of these action is about to manifest so much that it's going to be huge.

Indeed anything or alternative ways aloof God means doomed and destruction.
Bless
Happy new year.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy New Year broda Bankole. wishing u all the best in the 2015.

Please i had a dream where I was talking with an old-time friend on how he spent his birthday and the things he did to celebrate it

Next scene, i saw myself caring a baby. It seemed like a few months old baby. I held the baby for a while and then went and handed him/her to my brother so he could also hold the baby.

Thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole

Compliments of the season and God's continued blessings and protection

Kindly help me with the meaning of this weird dream

'Dreamt that i met a university colleague that runs a family business ( i once dreamt where i had to offer him busness advice due to the wrong way he was running the business). I offered him some advise and he accepted then we agreed that i should meet him at his lagos office for further discussions. He said that if he's not there personally that another of our university colleague would be there to discuss with me. I wanted to ask him in what capacity the guy would be there but did not. When i got to their office at lagos i pondered what would happened if i enter and start peeing there. whether they would direct me to their toilet or not. Surprisingly, i entered the office and started peeing right there in the office and even on the table and chair side. That our university colleague did not even recognize me and i did not want to remind him. They later or i discovered their toilet and asked them why they allowed me to pee in their office when they could have directed me to the toilet as they had one. They said they never thought of it due to the pressing issues. This my stupid and arrogant peeing action in someone's office really baffles and worries me !!!

It's well.

Peeing means; disposition of evil deposits or attack or deliverance from infliction or spiritual arrows et al...

The lord said, any efforts,attempts,plans or business or investment made by will that will yield no fruits or come out success shall be dispose and prevented by him.

This is so perhaps you have been seeking God that whatever it is u want to do that won't yield good fruits or result mustn't see the light of the day.

So in essence, the lord want to prosper and not putting so much something only to end up disappointed, this is what the lord do not want to happen in your life this year(perhaps ever)

I called this favour or blessing in disguise; to every disappointment there is appointment or apportion of favour or grace
This also means' disposition or disappointment in whatever u do or want to do or deposition of evil or spirit wife left over in your body....so, this is all round victory,if u ask me.
Bless you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
EOOJ:
Morning ebankole...may God continue to increase u on all sides

Can't really remember d fulness of my dreams last nyt but d but d little end is wat I remember...

I had a call from my uncle to meet him ( seems like in a school or so) so I went there with a very fine pawa bike..can't remember what we discussed. So later I went home. Den I had a call from him again to comeover, but dis tym with my cv(in reality I gave him my cv last month) n I now went ther wit my power bike...as soon as I was about to reach him, somone said to me...dis my bike ehh. Dat people wud just b lookin at me o cos it was unique n fine(not exact words he used but close to it though). Den I now met my uncle n onee man like dat(both on suits) I exchanged plessantries wit d man den I had my cv wit me in a diskette in two formats(ms word n pdf) den d man collected it from me n said we shud go n check d cv on his ssystem inside but later changed his mind to use d system near by to check it. But as soon as he waas about doin dat, I woke up.

Thank you, God bless you

This year is going to be a great year for you, a year of expected expectation fulfilment or long time expectation coming into reality but with prayers you can draw this hovering blessing and expectation closer and or bringing it to pass faster than expected.

But remember God time is the best, and with God/prayer all things are possible!!

Bless you and happy new year!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
ebankole:

This year is going to be a great year for you, a year of expected expectation fulfilment or long time expectation coming into reality but with prayers you can draw this hovering blessing and expectation closer and or bringing it to pass faster than expected.

But remember God time is the best, and with God/prayer all things are possible!!

Bless you and happy new year!

Thank you sir....do hav a nice day
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ome44:
Good morning pastor and happy new year, pls help me with the interpretation of this dream. I was supposed to marry a guy dt I dated for long but his mother refused. My mum now dreamt last night seeing herself packing some bags n d woman came n gave her spoon and later gave her cup. Thanks

A cup and a spoon work hand in hand,its like saying bread without adding butter,would it be complete?

So the message is,you mum packing means; fighting for you right and whatever it is the left overs you had with the said 'GUY' (according to you)being taken or fought for by your mum...meaning, you mum isn't just your mum but she's also your inspiration,best friend,conforter infact ,everything a mother could be to her beloved daughter et al

Mind you thank your God you didn't end up in the house of that man else his mother would be a thorn on you neck,this isn't just about you as the spoon and cut signifies completion or integral of unity between a woman and a man which the said supposed mother has and is taking away from the said GUY/man.

So the GuY(according to you) had better be prepared to fight his mother(spiritually and physically)if he must ever marry or settle down.

Have u ever asked God why the said mother won't allow u to marry her son? You need to my dear sister.
Bless u and happy new year to you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
susanog:
] happy new year to u and ur family sir, plz sir can u plz interprete dis dream for me, I was washing my baby's towel which was dirty, sudenly I was pressed so I went to the toilet to ease my self, went I came back I was looking for my baby, so I went upstair in our house, I went to the window of my late father in law's palor. I saw my son in the palor with my late father in law , I was trying to carry my son through the window, but I could not so I went round to try the door but I sudenly found my self in an old house my mother was there and my mother's mother was living in the nest house to ours, there was another man living in another house but dis man is old in his 70's but he likes young girls and he gives them a lot of money there was a very young girl with him and he lavish money on her, so my grand mother went there so she can be one of his girls so that he can spend the money the money on her, so me I went there too to be part of his girls I passed through the fence when I jumped the fence, I saw an oncompleted building the door was very close to eash other and was locked that u can not pass through I climbed the window which was the same suddenly a boy came and help me so I pushed had on the door and it open so I jump in wen I got to the house I saw my grand mother was selling provisions out side with no door to the store and the gate to the store was covered with tampolin, so I creep to the store to steal some provisions like caprison went I got there I changed my mind I stood up I went to meet my grand mother who was in the store with three other women so I woke up.

Pray and keep a close attention to the baby more than ever now but here is the main message;

The lord said you have made room for him in your home and he,in return brough/brings deliverance to both mother and child which, of course the mother his the source of,meaning through which not just mother delivered but also her baby(praise God)

But hear this; the lord said in other for both mother and child to maintain his grace and be under his protection,not to wake up a sleeping dog or problem, not to once again bring about already dead and buried battle,not to bring about destruction,distraction,confusion and lost of baby et al the mother(you) must be very careful of waywardness,digging the past in other to gain from something,looking or seeking help where she ought not to,following the crowd or friends wayward idea or suggestions,trying to gain financial or worldly thing wrong or at the wrong time or place et al...

This is what the lord is warning.
Happy new year and God bless you home.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
kkoffo:
I had a dream I was at the bar beach looking at one big ship I wish to apply for work so I saw someone in the company I am working about some ships and he told me they are around the bar beach so I saw someone like my ex coming from the sea brought chicken for me and I eat it.I ask her when is she going to her husband's house.and she told me before I woke up.

guy told her to collect what she want from a hawker and she took perfume and body spray and later her mum told he that the guy just died.

Secondly she said she dreamt she was in a forest and everything there dry up including snail and she only saw there shells.

The lord said he knows you long to move higher or change your financial statue, become a better man, experience new level but he's warning you to be careful not to be desperate in your search for a better life or whatever it is you long for to become better or improve that of your life and family(i never knew u are male anyway,please make amend)

2- The lord said the way of the world leads to death and or destruction, whoever follows it is headed to destruction and death,she must stop using perfumes and all these worldly things,stop following way of the world and must be careful of what she adopts into her life from through friends worldly ideas or suggestions( the bible says if your right hand causes you to sin CUT it off) meaning; no matter how hard this might be had to let go if she must make heaven and please God these worldly ways of her(dressings,nature,following et al) must STOP now else? She's on her own.
The perfume means: anything world and the result of it was what happened to that man(Death).

3 The scene signifies, dryness or wither path which means ;journey of no mission,journey of dry land,no grass,no green,no wetness,just dry and dry all the way which means; her path or way of life signifies dryness ;meaning a life without christ or holiness, a life without God direction,a life of no profit to God et al

....such journey attracts; no fruits,no prosperity,no direction,its destruction and it also means' a dry path of life that lead to he'll and weariness eventually. Such person easily give up on things and finds life very hard at times or once in a while.

Bless u and happy new year to you and wifey.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
kkoffo:

I belief I have interpreted/responded to this?
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
julibos:
Happy New Year.
Please help with this:
Was in a room where I saw different pots of food being prepared, I was told rice is ready and to be served to me but I said no ,I wanted the food I saw in the next pot cooking –looked like pounded yam/semo ,so that was served to me, I saw myself sit and eat to my satisfaction. That’s all I remember

The lord said, blame none for whatever it is happening to you life now, he said most are the result of you sins,way of life and or waywardness et al.

Well, the lord said you are under witchcraft manipulation and pounded yam means witchcraft coven or influence.

And the lord said always be satisfy and or contended with what u have.

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ome44: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
ebankole:

A cup and a spoon work hand in hand,its like saying bread without adding butter,would it be complete?

So the message is,you mum packing means; fighting for you right and whatever it is the left overs you had with the said 'GUY' (according to you)being taken or fought for by your mum...meaning, you mum isn't just your mum but she's also your inspiration,best friend,conforter infact ,everything a mother could be to her beloved daughter et al

Mind you thank your God you didn't end up in the house of that man else his mother would be a thorn on you neck,this isn't just about you as the spoon and cut signifies completion or integral of unity between a woman and a man which the said supposed mother has and is taking away from the said GUY/man.

So the GuY(according to you) had better be prepared to fight his mother(spiritually and physically)if he must ever marry or settle down.

Have u ever asked God why the said mother won't allow u to marry her son? You need to my dear sister.
thank you sir, the guy got married 2months back
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
brotherly:
Thanks guys and Happy new year . I think this is one of he most profitable threads since I joined NL. I have read through a lot of pages . I have about 10 dreams that I need interpretations on . let me start with the first 3.

I saw a in a dream that there was a bag (like garri sac) at the edge of a small field with very green grass, i saw that bag was tied but something was struggling inside the bag , and i heard someone saying , what a pity, that a goat was trying to give birth , so out of pity i dragged the bag to the center of the field and loosened the tied end of the bag. to my utmost surprise i saw that a lioness was giving birth and another lion was watching over it. I shouted and took off. I have tried to seek interpretation of this dream but all the explanations i have seem unsatisfactory

i was driving a bus like 14 seaters , with about 6 passengers inside. I then discovered that there was a neighbour's child that had followed us inside the bus. i felt the parents would be troubled looking for the child so i stopped the bus, and help the child cross a major road so that he would go back to his parents. Immediately i stopped the bus, someone said that he wanted to move from the back to the passenger seat in the front which was empty. i objected that everybody should maintain there seats that anyone who was not satisfied was free to get down. After i helped the child to cross a major road and returned, to my surprise the passengers had taken the bus away and i stopped an okadaman who was now trying to trace the garage where they had taken the bus to.

This happened the night before my traditional wedding. i saw that i was driving a car with just my wife to be with me in the car. When we got to a point the car stopped and i was now checking the car to see why it stopped. just on the other side of the road i saw 2 area boys who i begged to assist us, but to my surprise they were laughing, something like they were mocking me and did not come to assist, just at that time a thought cam to my mind to just start the car a again , i tried the keys on the ignition and to my surprise the car started and we zoomed off. i always thought this meant that there might be some delays in certain areas in my life after marriage but God will prevail in the end. what do you think sir?

Both 1 and 2
Are what I will dreams.

The lord said you are such that loves given and finds delight in helping those in needs and those that might seek help from you,he said you love carrying people along and extending a hand of gesture to them.

In fact this more like something you can't live without,something that makes u happy et al but here is a warning;

The lord said easy with the way you help people now,easy with the way you assist or support any now if you don't want to end up with nothing or inflict attack on yourself.

The lionness and the lion given birth means; those that cry out to you or you felt needed or might needs help and u thought why not help? But the lord said you are playing with danger(so u want to be careful so that u won't put yourself in danger or your life;spiritually and physically)

While the bus means those that u carry along or supports in whatever way possible but what happened? They betrayed you gestures,help,open hands and love for them, so you want to be chosy this time or pray before you offer help to any if u don't want to end up regretting or losing what's precious to you and or attract spiritual and physical attacks on yourself and household.

Last dream now; the lord said those you thought would be of help to you in times of needs will disappoint you,those you thought would help when u are in needs(as a result of one or two you've rendered to them in the past) will eventually disappoint you.
The lord said you are not such type that should be seeking help from any but should be given,as u are made to lead(driving a bus)

Lastly, the lord said during or after or before your wedding there was an issue or issues with you source of income and u tried to solicited for help or support from those around you,friends,family et al but they end disappointing you greatly but the lord said just when thought all hope was lost he came to your rescue and took charge and at last you bounce back and rejoicing.

Bless you and happy new
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dan456: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
@ebankole...wondering if I could PM privately?

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ome44:
thank you sir, the guy got married 2months back

Very well, it's more of spiritual battle for him.

There is more to marriage than physical marriage.

Ask God what happened and why u were not accepted by the said mother and whatever the lord reviews do share for you shall see with your eyes what's or was hiding.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dan456:
@ebankole...wondering if I could PM privately?

Thanks

Go ahead.
Bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dan456: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
ebankole:

Go ahead.
Bless u.

..just tried but says you will need to reply the request for PM before I can send you a message smiley Guess you may need to check your email?

Tx
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kunmius:
Happy New Year broda Bankole. wishing u all the best in the 2015.

Please i had a dream where I was talking with an old-time friend on how he spent his birthday and the things he did to celebrate it

Next scene, i saw myself caring a baby. It seemed like a few months old baby. I held the baby for a while and then went and handed him/her to my brother so he could also hold the baby.

Thank u

The bible says, let the children come unto me for they are of the kingdom of heaven.

What blessing you want to receive,whatever grace you want to receive affects your brother as well as in one way or the other you two engage in together.

But the above requires your gestures and or open hands before you can receive and enjoy more God grace,blessing,presence,mercy et al in you life,yes you can have more if only you can more of your hands to him.

But I see his grace and presence upon you now as u are drawing these or lifting these that attracts God attention, grace,blessing et al to man kind.
Bless u and happy new year.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dan456: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dan456:

..just tried but says you will need to reply the request for PM before I can send you a message smiley Guess you may need to check your email?

Tx

Sent,

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zoomman(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year, just BN having ds strange dream since last year...I saw my self surrounded by whites...tho b4 then ma pastor said I won't be long in Nigeria that I will travel out Soon...but d dream kip occuring often and often. secondly drs ds Gal I do dream of I dnt know whether it's illusion but I saw her BN my w and evn having ma baby ds lady apn to be my gf but d obstacle presently is that her pastor said if we get married there will be problem of child birth please what does this suggest should I break up with her or continue nd Damn d consequence. Tanx
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thank you very much broda Bankole,

Before i read this interpretation, i took a nap and from what i can remember, I dreamt that my brother and i were sitting on some chairs. I was sitting besides him and we were both browsing on a laptop. My brother had the laptop on his lap and i think we were looking at some animals either donkeys or camels. The animal's back was turned to us. I then recieved a call on my phone from my pastor. He told me to hand the phone to my brother. I did and it seemed like he started praying for him. After praying,he handed the phone back to me. When the pastor heard my voice, he said my name and then i woke up.

Are these dreams related? Are they saying the same thing?

Thanks

ebankole:

The bible says, let the children come unto me for they are of the kingdom of heaven.

What blessing you want to receive,whatever grace you want to receive affects your brother as well as in one way or the other you two engage in together.

But the above requires your gestures and or open hands before you can receive and enjoy more God grace,blessing,presence,mercy et al in you life,yes you can have more if only you can more of your hands to him.

But I see his grace and presence upon you now as u are drawing these or lifting these that attracts God attention, grace,blessing et al to man kind.
Bless u and happy new year.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
zoomman:
Happy new year, just BN having ds strange dream since last year...I saw my self surrounded by whites...tho b4 then ma pastor said I won't be long in Nigeria that I will travel out Soon...but d dream kip occuring often and often. secondly drs ds Gal I do dream of I dnt know whether it's illusion but I saw her BN my w and evn having ma baby ds lady apn to be my gf but d obstacle presently is that her pastor said if we get married there will be problem of child birth please what does this suggest should I break up with her or continue nd Damn d consequence. Tanx

Yes and yes, none of God words shall past away unfulfilled but sins,spiritual attacks,fundamental powers et al could be what's preventing God will to prevail over your life,and yes u are destined and meant to be there even by now,but have u ever pondered of asking God what's preventing these from happening?
Hmmm, mind u nothing can stop God nor powers but often his will won't manifest until he sees us fighting(which he's expected as a way to prove that we belief that when we call on him with faith he answers.)

2- well, things changes and times and season do comes with different weather et al

What I am seeing here is togetherness and fruits of the womb.. God can twist his words to favour us at times.

Why not ask daddy(jesus) to speak to you directing about her this time? Let's hear what he has to say this time.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zoomman(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
ebankole:

Yes and yes, none of God words shall past away unfulfilled but sins,spiritual attacks,fundamental powers et al could be what's preventing God will to prevail over your life,and yes u are destined and meant to be there even by now,but have u ever pondered of asking God what's preventing these from happening?
Hmmm, mind u nothing can stop God nor powers but often his will won't manifest until he sees us fighting(which he's expected as a way to prove that we belief that when we call on him with faith he answers.)

2- well, things changes and times and season do comes with different weather et al

What I am seeing here is togetherness and fruits of the womb.. God can twist his words to favour us at times.

Why not ask daddy(jesus) to speak to you directing about her this time? Let's hear what he has to say this time.
Bless u
Tanx much for d swift response...Am working on it since last year and I pray finz work out soon but for the lady she's Damn scared and I think based on wat are pastor said we may likely break up soon from her side but I still think We can overcome the obstacle 2geda if only she believes....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by brotherly: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
ebankole:

Both 1 and 2
Are what I will dreams.

The lord said you are such that loves given and finds delight in helping those in needs and those that might seek help from you,he said you love carrying people along and extending a hand of gesture to them.

In fact this more like something you can't live without,something that makes u happy et al but here is a warning;

The lord said easy with the way you help people now,easy with the way you assist or support any now if you don't want to end up with nothing or inflict attack on yourself.

The lionness and the lion given birth means; those that cry out to you or you felt needed or might needs help and u thought why not help? But the lord said you are playing with danger(so u want to be careful so that u won't put yourself in danger or your life;spiritually and physically)

While the bus means those that u carry along or supports in whatever way possible but what happened? They betrayed you gestures,help,open hands and love for them, so you want to be chosy this time or pray before you offer help to any if u don't want to end up regretting or losing what's precious to you and or attract spiritual and physical attacks on yourself and household.

Last dream now; the lord said those you thought would be of help to you in times of needs will disappoint you,those you thought would help when u are in needs(as a result of one or two you've rendered to them in the past) will eventually disappoint you.
The lord said you are not such type that should be seeking help from any but should be given,as u are made to lead(driving a bus)

Lastly, the lord said during or after or before your wedding there was an issue or issues with you source of income and u tried to solicited for help or support from those around you,friends,family et al but they end disappointing you greatly but the lord said just when thought all hope was lost he came to your rescue and took charge and at last you bounce back and rejoicing.

Bless you and happy new

Thank you sir. May the LORD increase the unction upon your life sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kunmius:
Thank you very much broda Bankole,

Before i read this interpretation, i took a nap and from what i can remember, I dreamt that my brother and i were sitting on some chairs. I was sitting besides him and we were both browsing on a laptop. My brother had the laptop on his lap and i think we were looking at some animals either donkeys or camels. The animal's back was turned to us. I then recieved a call on my phone from my pastor. He told me to hand the phone to my brother. I did and it seemed like he started praying for him. After praying,he handed the phone back to me. When the pastor heard my voice, he said my name and then i woke up.

Are these dreams related? Are they saying the same thing?

Thanks

Seems you've disobeyed God or rather he's angry with you.

This happens when God is angry with one diverting such person's grace,prayers,blessing or God presence to someone else who might not even be close to God or prayerful, meaning you prayers is been answered but someone else his benefiting from it.

When a man of God or his anointed one is angry at you then know that God is also angry at you...
I pray pray this doesn't further than these else? Watch as your close ones or brother begin to enjoy God's presence,blessing,attention,favour,prospers at your expense.
You need to ask God where u have wronged him.

Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.