Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (518467 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:54am On Dec 28, 2014
aim1076:
Good day Pst ebankole

My mother-in-law had this dream and will like to know the meaning. She dreamt that there was a party at a house that has a beautiful building with colorful colors ( Yellow, green etc) built on a rock. She tried to enter but unable to enter, then she decided to climb onto the roof but she noticed that the building was shaking while she was climbing but later stable while she is on top of it. She was trying to go in the building to take shower. Thank you sir.

There is joy in the house of our lord,where joy abounds and everlasting peace.

A house built on the/a solid rock shall stand the test of time,a house built on rocky land shall not fall for a house built on sandy land shall be taken by the wing and or storm.

The lord said in his house/kingdom there are many colours of joy and everlasting peace et al

Let her be warned that there isn't a shortcut to that place where peace,joy,harmony,everlasting life et al abounds...he who try to shall fall and shall be consider not fit to be counted among the saints or shall not be counted among those the will be taken up with our lord jesus...no short cut...

Yoruba people will say(according to the bible); kogbona,kotutu)
Meaning it's not hot nor cold ;such can not be counted among the saints and or the children of God.
Those that try to enter that land of gold,treasures et al through this means shall be consider unworthy.

This is a call to total and wholly,true repentance..she's been practising half Christianity or should call it half hearted service before her creator..one leg outside the house of God and other leg in.

What a revelation for all to learn from
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 28, 2014
ebankole:

There is joy in the house of our lord,where joy abounds and everlasting peace.

A house built on the/a solid rock shall stand the test of time,a house built on rocky land shall not fall for a house built on sandy land shall be taken by the wing and or storm.

The lord said in his house/kingdom there are many colours of joy and everlasting peace et al

Let her be warned that there isn't a shortcut to that place where peace,joy,harmony,everlasting life et al abounds...he who try to shall fall and shall be consider not fit to be counted among the saints or shall not be counted among those the will be taken up with our lord jesus...no short cut...

Yoruba people will say(according to the bible); kogbona,kotutu)
Meaning it's not hot nor cold ;such can not be counted among the saints and or the children of God.
Those that try to enter that land of gold,treasures et al through this means shall be consider unworthy.

This is a call to total and wholly,true repentance..she's been practising half Christianity or should call it half hearted service before her creator..one leg outside the house of God and other leg in.

What a revelation for all to learn from
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Thank you, I will explain to her.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 3:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Good morning ebankole...

Please I had dis dream...I was sleeping in our old house n my cousin sister was sleeping in anoda room den all of a sudden she wwas making a night call which wwas so loud dat I had to wake up. Den I dcided to go n tell her dat haa voice was too loud. Wen I got into d room we struggled for d fone n I intentionally was touchin her bosoms n wantd touching a private region(I used to do dat wit her in reality but have stopped eva sins). Den we smiled den she said she tot I was asleep dat was y she was making d call. My mum was in d oda room. So I noww went to d palour to make a cup of tea. Wen I finished I forgot my spoon in d kitchen but ther was a spare spoon on d table. I wanted carryin the spare spoon but my guts didn't trust it at all so I had to go back to d kitchen n carry d one I forgot....

Thank you.....may God continue to bless u n ur beautiful family
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ome44: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2014
Good morning pastor,compliment of the season.
Please help me with the meaning of this dream I saw myself using 2 plastic bowl to stool instead of using toilet which in real life I don't do
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
EOOJ:
Good morning ebankole...

Please I had dis dream...I was sleeping in our old house n my cousin sister was sleeping in anoda room den all of a sudden she wwas making a night call which wwas so loud dat I had to wake up. Den I dcided to go n tell her dat haa voice was too loud. Wen I got into d room we struggled for d fone n I intentionally was touchin her bosoms n wantd touching a private region(I used to do dat wit her in reality but have stopped eva sins). Den we smiled den she said she tot I was asleep dat was y she was making d call. My mum was in d oda room. So I noww went to d palour to make a cup of tea. Wen I finished I forgot my spoon in d kitchen but ther was a spare spoon on d table. I wanted carryin the spare spoon but my guts didn't trust it at all so I had to go back to d kitchen n carry d one I forgot....

Thank you.....may God continue to bless u n ur beautiful family

You must/need to brake the chains of the past,embark on all round prayer of forgiveness,yoke of sins if don't want your past mistakes,lust,sins hunting you and as a result bring about retrogression into you progress in life.
Yes! The past is knocking and coming along with it with a gift of retrogression and or stagnancy.
Bless u

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ome44:
Good morning pastor,compliment of the season.
Please help me with the meaning of this dream I saw myself using 2 plastic bowl to stool instead of using toilet which in real life I don't do

You shall see with your eyes your deliverance and before your eyes you shall testify and see it manifestation in your life.

Hmmm, stooling means ;disposition evil deposits,it means deliverance from inherited bondage or deposited infliction within you.

The bowl means; a deliberate attempt (prayer and or fasting) being embark upon my you to be deliver...
So keep that up; your prayers et al,walking with God,keep embarking on that warfare battle,keep fighting and loving your new found love in jesus...and in no time? the lord shall overshadow you completely with mote victories and dispose every remaining evil deposition within you.

Bless u and thank God for you life for such thread.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ebankole

Please help interprete
I dreamt I was at the church gate then I hit my leg or somehow noticed I had a wound on my big toe of my left leg. Suddenly, someone whose hands were the only visible part of his body was cleaning the wound thoroughly with water and treating the wound.
Thank you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
@ebankole
A broda shared dis strange dream with me.
He said he always sees himself stooling on his trouser bt d trouser doesn't get stained by d stool n all of d time he will b using his hand to remove d stool n throw away.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Uriella:
Ebankole

Please help interprete
I dreamt I was at the church gate then I hit my leg or somehow noticed I had a wound on my big toe of my left leg. Suddenly, someone whose hands were the only visible part of his body was cleaning the wound thoroughly with water and treating the wound.
Thank you.

It's means none shall enter the kingdom of God un-whole or with a wounded body or soul.
Meaning; the battle is better won ;both of sins,lust,witchcrafts and other inherited fundamental battle...it's better won now so that before jesus we shall present ourselves wholly...with glory and honour and shall not be question what arth thou done with thy gift or talent...
above all,the lord said he's ready to heal your path or whatever it is that might want to stand on your way of this salvation,lastly the lord is about and infact ,has destroy your limitation.
So,being searching for a better job,opportunities,excel in your endeavours,move to a better level et al? This is the right time to make that move and testify,also you path to salvation has also been healed.
Congrats and bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole
A broda shared dis strange dream with me.
He said he always sees himself stooling on his trouser bt d trouser doesn't get stained by d stool n all of d time he will b using his hand to remove d stool n throw away.

The agenda of the enemies is to embarrass and bring shame upon such but the lord said....he shall convert that embarrassment into deliverance-embarrassment but if...
Such will use his hands,walk with God and follow his path; for he shall be embarrassed with deliverance...

The waste means;disposition of evil deposits et al which must be dispose by walking aright,threading with christ and then his and or whatever embarrassment the enemies has plotted on your path/life or his endeavours shall be converted to deliverance-embarrassment.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
ebankole:

The agenda of the enemies is to embarrass and bring shame upon such but the lord said....he shall convert that embarrassment into deliverance-embarrassment but if...
Such will use his hands,walk with God and follow his path; for he shall be embarrassed with deliverance...

The waste means;disposition of evil deposits et al which must be dispose by walking aright,threading with christ and then his and or whatever embarrassment the enemies has plotted on your path/life or his endeavours shall be converted to deliverance-embarrassment.

Bless u
Tnx n God bless U sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Thank you ebankole.
You have lifted my spirit with this.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
gud day ebankole pls what's the meaning of seeing oneself preparing for an exam in the dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nostradamus:
gud day ebankole pls what's the meaning of seeing oneself preparing for an exam in the dream

It means ;your success lies in preparing yourself for it,be it in whatever forms or your endeavours through out life.

It's also means ; u are about to be tempted,try or examine by God to see how u will stand or last in his vineyard...
So either both...? you'd better be ready.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by docconceptscom: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
@Ebankole help with this, I saw myself in my in law house ,four people were there including I myself,suddenly a message came that my father in law is outside d premium with some load,later on ,it saw there first and second born carry d goods in to the house,suddenly the 2 women with my mother law started saying i should go and carry d last goods and also forcing 2 eat but i refuse both request
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
docconceptscom:
@Ebankole help with this, I saw myself in my in law house ,four people were there including I myself,suddenly a message came that my father in law is outside d premium with some load,later on ,it saw there first and second born carry d goods in to the house,suddenly the 2 women with my mother law started saying i should go and carry d last goods and also forcing 2 eat but i refuse both request

Be careful and be watchful not be used or influenced by the said in laws or family in such a way that will inflict or attract or affect you both spiritually and physically.

The lords means; helping or being used to prosper or taken advantage of,it means,being influence or control against ones wish..
This i'm sure you must have perceived about the said family and have decided to fight back or rejected knowing how degrading it is to your personality if not happening already then u had better watch out to that u won't end up been taken as zombee or being used against your will..but I see your rejecting these and fighting back...mind you the food means; attack which could be interpreted to/as an attack meaning,directly or indirectly if you submit to their will or such attempt it's implication will go far beyond physically realm( write these down this day,i know and I can hear what the lord is saying concerning this dream of your clearly)
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Please don't send another dream yet perhaps after 2hours from now i'm so exhausted and I don't like seeing these dreams and ignoring them...please bear with us..as we had to attend to these on wassap and emails and calls et al

Need to rest now and bye for now.
Pst online-bankole
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Satex(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hi Bankole.

I have been following this thread for quite some time now. And my spiritual life has greatly improved.

I really thank God for His grace and annointing upon you.

Also, i thank u so much for presenting urself as an instrument for this great service to mankind.

May Almighty God continue to strengthen u with His grace, in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ome44: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
ebankole:

You shall see with your eyes your deliverance and before your eyes you shall testify and see it manifestation in your life.

Hmmm, stooling means ;disposition evil deposits,it means deliverance from inherited bondage or deposited infliction within you.

The bowl means; a deliberate attempt (prayer and or fasting) being embark upon my you to be deliver...
So keep that up; your prayers et al,walking with God,keep embarking on that warfare battle,keep fighting and loving your new found love in jesus...and in no time? the lord shall overshadow you completely with mote victories and dispose every remaining evil deposition within you.

Bless u and thank God for you life for such thread.
God will bless u more and keep using you, I'm grateful pls join me in prayer
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by happiness2014: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Well done.. pastor.
Pls what is meaning of this colors when one is seen wearing them in dreams... Orange, yellow and white.
At different times in my dreams. Thank you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
happiness2014:
Well done.. pastor.
Pls what is meaning of this colors when one is seen wearing them in dreams... Orange, yellow and white.
At different times in my dreams. Thank you.

In whatever form or colour you saw it all means the same which could be refer to;

Rainbow; rainbow/colours is a symbol of God's grace upon men,Gods presence,favour and God covenant with men.

In essence, the lord has but on his grace and glory upon you but the question is are u utilising these? Above all, the lord has bestowed upon you is grace and honour such like you dwells under his grace and glory...bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Good p.m sir, compliments of the season.

I had this dream this night. I was in my female friend's house with my sister and female friend. We're not platonic friend tho its not like we're dating. It seemed like we just foot back from the market and my sister wanted to cook. So as I was moving around I noticed that it wasn't the same house I knew her to live in. So I was having some thoughts in the dream like maybe she waits for people to go out of their house or travel then she'd claim its her house and take me there. So I decided to confront her. As I stepped out, I noticed a small boy standing like a centry by the door outside watching my sister and I cos the friend of mine had gone out. So as I confronted the boy the whole thing just changed and I began to pray fire prayers, casting and binding the boy. Meanwhile I'm not a too deep christian. I casted and binded till the boy fell down and died. Just as he fell the girl in question was coming up the step and i began to do the same thing to her. Then she divided into different figures of herself both completely in the nude. And i kept praying now in my mind in the dream something told me to maintain eye contact with one of them and keep saying repeatedly in my mind, HE that is in me is greater than he that is in you' and i should keep saying it aloud to the second figure. Which i did and after much struggle i defeated them both. all the while my sister was still in the house preparing to cook what she brought from the market. One other man featured in the whole scenario tho i cant really recall in what capacity but i can remember jumping over him on the stairs ai i went down. Then i began to shout my sister's name from down that she shpuld leave the house. She didnt answer. Suddenly i heard her voice from a neighbourhood store in my area asking to buy soap that she wanted to go and bath so i got angry and began to shout at her that she should go to our own house rather than go back to that place but surprisingly she wasnt the one it was a man, another entirely different neighbour of ours. And he opens his two eyes wide looking like when he was angry i could recognise who he was. Then I began to say the same prayers again when my sister, the same one in the dream came to wake me that I was jerking and talking in my dream. It might be worthy of note that i've tried severally to break my relationship with that girl but she is very adamant and refuses to leave me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Betapapa:
Good p.m sir, compliments of the season.

I had this dream this night. I was in my female friend's house with my sister and female friend. We're not platonic friend tho its not like we're dating. It seemed like we just foot back from the market and my sister wanted to cook. So as I was moving around I noticed that it wasn't the same house I knew her to live in. So I was having some thoughts in the dream like maybe she waits for people to go out of their house or travel then she'd claim its her house and take me there. So I decided to confront her. As I stepped out, I noticed a small boy standing like a centry by the door outside watching my sister and I cos the friend of mine had gone out. So as I confronted the boy the whole thing just changed and I began to pray fire prayers, casting and binding the boy. Meanwhile I'm not a too deep christian. I casted and binded till the boy fell down and died. Just as he fell the girl in question was coming up the step and i began to do the same thing to her. Then she divided into different figures of herself both completely in the nude. And i kept praying now in my mind in the dream something told me to maintain eye contact with one of them and keep saying repeatedly in my mind, HE that is in me is greater than he that is in you' and i should keep saying it aloud to the second figure. Which i did and after much struggle i defeated them both. all the while my sister was still in the house preparing to cook what she brought from the market. One other man featured in the whole scenario tho i cant really recall in what capacity but i can remember jumping over him on the stairs ai i went down. Then i began to shout my sister's name from down that she shpuld leave the house. She didnt answer. Suddenly i heard her voice from a neighbourhood store in my area asking to buy soap that she wanted to go and bath so i got angry and began to shout at her that she should go to our own house rather than go back to that place but surprisingly she wasnt the one it was a man, another entirely different neighbour of ours. And he opens his two eyes wide looking like when he was angry i could recognise who he was. Then I began to say the same prayers again when my sister, the same one in the dream came to wake me that I was jerking and talking in my dream. It might be worthy of note that i've tried severally to break my relationship with that girl but she is very adamant and refuses to leave me.

You'd better flee from her and yes she won't let you go easily because there are powers backing her known or unknown to her.

The lord said if you end up with her you are in BIG trouble as one problem will to another,one attack to another,one struggle to another and one poverty to another,one sickness to another et al and the list goes on and on...(this is a lesson for all,prayer hard before chosen so that we won't end up struck between emotion and depression)

No! U were the one praying that prayers(atleast not presently nor now) what you saw is your future and what's to come if you end up with her,the lord said it will be one spiritual problems/attacks et al to another it will so much that u won't realise when your become un expected prayer worrior or pastor...

You are very lucky God showed you all these...flee my Mr and save yourself from this avoidable enormous spiritual and physical problems.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Fmdipo(m): 3:52am On Dec 29, 2014
@Ebankole I saw myself in a dream few months ago flying in the sky like an aeroplane. I did not swing my arms like an eagle but just spread them like an aeroplane and controlling my movement while my mother and another woman walking under me. The distance between me and ground level was like a little bit higher than street electric pole. I was somehow afraid that people would call me wizard but I could hear my mother and the other woman discussing that I was very talented in many things (they saw it as talent). Few weeks later, I had similar dream that I was in the sky. I must tell you that this very last night I saw myself in the sky but this time, i was not flying like an aeroplane but standing upright and rolling my legs like riding a bicycle to control my flowing. I was looking down and following road on land, so that I would not miss where I was going. The height was very far to the ground level, this time around . I had a lot of dreams right from my primary school but these flying in dreams shocked me each time I had them because they appeared to be very real.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2014
Good morning ebankole

Please I just had dis dream....I dreamt i tink I n ma family all travelled probably to go vissit or somtin like dat. So wen we got to d d place, after we hav done everytin, we needed a place to sleep so we went to one of our aunties houz but there was no space for us cos it was filled so we now went to anoda of our aunties houz. While we were ther, d houz now transformed to our own houz wit lots of people in it...den while me, my yunga bro n sis were watchhing tv in d living room, one woman(I tink an aunty or so) came to ax if we were hungry for nyt meal cos it seems it wasn't lunch was served from d way she was talking. I said no becos I didn't want to stress dem cookin den she said ther is already food(I tink from a wweddin or an ocasion) so I agreed. den I told her I wud eat if she puts big meat o den shhe brought semo n draw soup wwit d big meat as I said but I noticed somtin I have neva seen on her( she came out wit just bra n wraPper, she was lookin very slim, wen I saw her chest, it was looking very dry n very black...as if d blackness was spreading round her chest n I felt somtin was wrong wit her internally) I left d food on d table den I saw a woman wit her child sitting behind our couch den d child stooled in his pampers so she now stood n rushed to d inner toilet to wash d baby. Den she came back n told ma lil sis dat after washin d baby she tried to flush but ther was no water dat was wen we realised water had finished from d water tank as a result I tink of d plenty ppl in d houz. So ma yunga sista stood up n wantd to go n check d toilet n same time wantd to go pump water cos ther was lyt so she ended up going out to pump d water...

Den I saw myself out on a street wit nicely tiled dual lane roads. Me n som ppl were standing in line in front of an office waitin to collect somtin we registered for( d paper looked small like dat of a voters card) there was delay because accordin to d workers, they were waitin for I tink their boss to sign some tins or so bfor our stuffs can b released to us...den later a man n woman came out wit d document n we stood in line acordin to how we had registered. Wen they get to u, they wud ax u to rewrite ur name n address for confirmation to cross check was u wrote initialy, den they wud check ur picture den u wud sign. Wen dey got to me, I did everytin but just dat we were talkin about my pix because it was quite dark(in reality my voters card pix is also dark like dat) so someone said its because I am fat dats y it was dark so I compared ma sef in the pix to a slim guy in same pix who was slim but bright pix. We all laffed about it den d workers now went into d office. I can't remember if I collected d document or not but I now saw myself on a bike leaving d place. Dis bike guy was fair in complexion. As we were goin, he now turned n started going bak becos he was goin against traffic(on wrong lane) bbut d way he was goin I felt he had an ulterior motive. On our way back , wen we got to a u turn, I noticed commotion everywher....accident involving diffrent people had occured. I can remember seeing a badly damaged car...den I saw police men around arresting people. D way my bike guy was moving is somtin I didn't understand becos n I don't knw how to xplain but wud try( d bak tires of d bike were up leaving us on d front tires n d front tires seemed to bounced so wen d guy hits d ground wit d front tires, we went so high in d air den wen we land, after moving front a bit, he wud turn n face back n den bounce again...)we did dat repeatedly until wen I noticed dat as we bounced in d air some men(police) were able to seperate me from d bike guy so wen we landed I noticed I was wearing my bag n d bike man was on d floor wit about four or five men holding n strugglin wwit him on d ground den befor I knew wat was happnin, on of d men removed a long knife hidden in d bike mans trouser...as soon as I saw it, d next tin dat came to mind was boko haram...while d police were arestin, I started run as fast as I could till I got to a toll gate as if to anoda state...I was suprised dat it wasn't far sef. On gettin ther I saw my friends sayin somtin like coren(has to do wit engineers whch am not) n it now looked liked I was from school den they now opend the gate to d toll gate for me...

Thank you...may God continue to bless n strengthen u in all u do
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Goodmorning Sir,
Pls interpret this for me; I saw myself in an area where boko haram or something of d@ nature operates, bomb exploding here n there n everybody running for safety, as we were running I noticed a man among us running with us but heavily armed with sophisticated weapons, I was not comfortable seeing him with us, I wanted to change my direction but I considered those ones we were escaping together d@ were mostly women and I summons courage to ask him "who re u to be carrying this type of amunations?" n when he couldn't give a reasonable answer, I tried to call other's attention, but they couldn't do anything because they were fearful n weak.
I blocked him n grabbed one of his guns, though he uses the second gun to shoot, but the bullets were not entering my body, when others now saw d@ I was over powering him they joined me and we incapacitated him when we discovered he was one of the evil perpetrators and I woke
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2014
@ebankole
DREAM 1
I was around a secondary school around where I live with a teacher dat teaches in d school.I noticed there's functional clinic in d school wit nurses working tirelessly.Dis teacher then asked me about a bottle of oil(palm oil),bt I told him dat I gave him d oil n he was like,yes bt don't knw where it is.He den told me dat these nurses r really doin dia jobs n close wrk by 6PM bt I told him dat d nurses close by 8PM not 6PM.
DREAM 2
I was goin back home after a heavy down pour(rain fall).Den a friend(dat wants to invest in a new biz I jst setup) called my line bt seems my phone rang n died(bad battery I guess).He wanted to see me b4 leaving for Abuja.He was in my house wit my fiancee n she was telling him to wait a little dat I will come soon dat he shdn't go,I heard her cos I was nearby.Meanwhile d whole place was muddy after d rain fall.My legs were muddy so had to was my legs making sure there was no mud on my legs wit d rain water by d roadside n was like I will rinse it wit clean water soon as I enter my house.
Pls what cld dis dreams mean Sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2014
Fmdipo:
@Ebankole I saw myself in a dream few months ago flying in the sky like an aeroplane. I did not swing my arms like an eagle but just spread them like an aeroplane and controlling my movement while my mother and another woman walking under me. The distance between me and ground level was like a little bit higher than street electric pole. I was somehow afraid that people would call me wizard but I could hear my mother and the other woman discussing that I was very talented in many things (they saw it as talent). Few weeks later, I had similar dream that I was in the sky. I must tell you that this very last night I saw myself in the sky but this time, i was not flying like an aeroplane but standing upright and rolling my legs like riding a bicycle to control my flowing. I was looking down and following road on land, so that I would not miss where I was going. The height was very far to the ground level, this time around . I had a lot of dreams right from my primary school but these flying in dreams shocked me each time I had them because they appeared to be very real.

Flying means; one with such enormous and great glory,who's to be look upon,a bread winner or one with glory to explore the world,such make it anywhere s/he goes especially foreign lands i.e Europe et al

The flying also means; powers or grace to surpass the rest,to be the best among the rest,to exceed or success where such is rare(perhaps u must have perceived how u often or used to surpass those u thought u are far behind them?) but the enemies has now come...yes just now as regards your last dream which...

Seeing yourself in your former school or places you've left (especially school setting) means; retrogression,stagnancy,manipulation,attack on the above glory(as listed above) in other to prevent you from moving forward or exploring the extragavance grace/glory.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2014
EOOJ:
Good morning ebankole

Please I just had dis dream....I dreamt i tink I n ma family all travelled probably to go vissit or somtin like dat. So wen we got to d d place, after we hav done everytin, we needed a place to sleep so we went to one of our aunties houz but there was no space for us cos it was filled so we now went to anoda of our aunties houz. While we were ther, d houz now transformed to our own houz wit lots of people in it...den while me, my yunga bro n sis were watchhing tv in d living room, one woman(I tink an aunty or so) came to ax if we were hungry for nyt meal cos it seems it wasn't lunch was served from d way she was talking. I said no becos I didn't want to stress dem cookin den she said ther is already food(I tink from a wweddin or an ocasion) so I agreed. den I told her I wud eat if she puts big meat o den shhe brought semo n draw soup wwit d big meat as I said but I noticed somtin I have neva seen on her( she came out wit just bra n wraPper, she was lookin very slim, wen I saw her chest, it was looking very dry n very black...as if d blackness was spreading round her chest n I felt somtin was wrong wit her internally) I left d food on d table den I saw a woman wit her child sitting behind our couch den d child stooled in his pampers so she now stood n rushed to d inner toilet to wash d baby. Den she came back n told ma lil sis dat after washin d baby she tried to flush but ther was no water dat was wen we realised water had finished from d water tank as a result I tink of d plenty ppl in d houz. So ma yunga sista stood up n wantd to go n check d toilet n same time wantd to go pump water cos ther was lyt so she ended up going out to pump d water...

Den I saw myself out on a street wit nicely tiled dual lane roads. Me n som ppl were standing in line in front of an office waitin to collect somtin we registered for( d paper looked small like dat of a voters card) there was delay because accordin to d workers, they were waitin for I tink their boss to sign some tins or so bfor our stuffs can b released to us...den later a man n woman came out wit d document n we stood in line acordin to how we had registered. Wen they get to u, they wud ax u to rewrite ur name n address for confirmation to cross check was u wrote initialy, den they wud check ur picture den u wud sign. Wen dey got to me, I did everytin but just dat we were talkin about my pix because it was quite dark(in reality my voters card pix is also dark like dat) so someone said its because I am fat dats y it was dark so I compared ma sef in the pix to a slim guy in same pix who was slim but bright pix. We all laffed about it den d workers now went into d office. I can't remember if I collected d document or not but I now saw myself on a bike leaving d place. Dis bike guy was fair in complexion. As we were goin, he now turned n started going bak becos he was goin against traffic(on wrong lane) bbut d way he was goin I felt he had an ulterior motive. On our way back , wen we got to a u turn, I noticed commotion everywher....accident involving diffrent people had occured. I can remember seeing a badly damaged car...den I saw police men around arresting people. D way my bike guy was moving is somtin I didn't understand becos n I don't knw how to xplain but wud try( d bak tires of d bike were up leaving us on d front tires n d front tires seemed to bounced so wen d guy hits d ground wit d front tires, we went so high in d air den wen we land, after moving front a bit, he wud turn n face back n den bounce again...)we did dat repeatedly until wen I noticed dat as we bounced in d air some men(police) were able to seperate me from d bike guy so wen we landed I noticed I was wearing my bag n d bike man was on d floor wit about four or five men holding n strugglin wwit him on d ground den befor I knew wat was happnin, on of d men removed a long knife hidden in d bike mans trouser...as soon as I saw it, d next tin dat came to mind was boko haram...while d police were arestin, I started run as fast as I could till I got to a toll gate as if to anoda state...I was suprised dat it wasn't far sef. On gettin ther I saw my friends sayin somtin like coren(has to do wit engineers whch am not) n it now looked liked I was from school den they now opend the gate to d toll gate for me...

Thank you...may God continue to bless n strengthen u in all u do

Long but simple

1- the whole scene symbolises domestic confusion or rather common domestic powers such that operates in the family(which u must have perceived),i mean, there seems to be a common norm (perhaps something un-usual) in the family or extended family and the lord said it's still there as the chest of that lady symbolises 'inherited or domestic mark;in the family..which isn't different from the picture of u being dark, the lord said there a mark or powers representing you which is holding a copy of you to manipulate and these was inherited from your source as it's to do with your foundation.

Lastly, the lord said you need to watch it as you are between a battle field, threading or driving along a dangerous path but the lord said if you can watch those u associates with,the kind of friends you keep,lead right before him that battle can be won but not without prayers and finding your space in christ.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole
DREAM 1
I was around a secondary school around where I live with a teacher dat teaches in d school.I noticed there's functional clinic in d school wit nurses working tirelessly.Dis teacher then asked me about a bottle of oil(palm oil),bt I told him dat I gave him d oil n he was like,yes bt don't knw where it is.He den told me dat these nurses r really doin dia jobs n close wrk by 6PM bt I told him dat d nurses close by 8PM not 6PM.
DREAM 2
I was goin back home after a heavy down pour(rain fall).Den a friend(dat wants to invest in a new biz I jst setup) called my line bt seems my phone rang n died(bad battery I guess).He wanted to see me b4 leaving for Abuja.He was in my house wit my fiancee n she was telling him to wait a little dat I will come soon dat he shdn't go,I heard her cos I was nearby.Meanwhile d whole place was muddy after d rain fall.My legs were muddy so had to was my legs making sure there was no mud on my legs wit d rain water by d roadside n was like I will rinse it wit clean water soon as I enter my house.
Pls what cld dis dreams mean Sir?

Two in one.

The first one means, fruitless efforts, more like water into a basket,working hard and tireless yet reaping from it or investing into something and yet no return or profit.

The teacher and the oil you gave him means; investing or putting your resources into something only to ask those handling it what profit have u make and their reply is; sir we don't know o or no profit et al.
You could Identify the time rightly before 1; you own the biz while he couldn't because there seems to be lack of unseriousness in the hands of those handling it on your behalf,so trust none with your biz and make sure u hear from God concerning that planned biz so that failure won't be your lot.

The lord said it's about to rain(a delay or a bit rough time) which might attract delay in the biz you want to dive into with a friend,yes he won't be the problem as u will be the one keeping whoever u want to do biz with(as a result of little challenges here and there in your finances but the lord said if he can wait for you then he's your biz partner but if he wouldn't then u had better be yourself but above all the lord said he shall show u a away and shall eventually over these challenges coming your way..

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
gr8david:
Goodmorning Sir,
Pls interpret this for me; I saw myself in an area where boko haram or something of d@ nature operates, bomb exploding here n there n everybody running for safety, as we were running I noticed a man among us running with us but heavily armed with sophisticated weapons, I was not comfortable seeing him with us, I wanted to change my direction but I considered those ones we were escaping together d@ were mostly women and I summons courage to ask him "who re u to be carrying this type of amunations?" n when he couldn't give a reasonable answer, I tried to call other's attention, but they couldn't do anything because they were fearful n weak.
I blocked him n grabbed one of his guns, though he uses the second gun to shoot, but the bullets were not entering my body, when others now saw d@ I was over powering him they joined me and we incapacitated him when we discovered he was one of the evil perpetrators and I woke

There seems to be this fear that often find its way into you spiritually and physically and perhaps in some area of life or whatever you want to do.

The bible makes u understand that the world we dwell in is a battle field where changes(spiritual and physical) always comes and tend to either confront it or flee from such..

Well, the lord has spoken he said your prayer has answered has he's heard your cry and has put an end to the existence of that strong man in you life(spiritually and physically) that no longer shall your fear the terror of the night nor the arrows that flies by the day.....

So congrats as from now on your fear,limitations,barrier to whatever u lay your hands on has been defeated and or removed on your life and journey throughout life.

Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.